NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

We have more than enough people in this country right now. We sure don't need any more freeloaders.

Used to be if you wanted to come the US you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who would take care of all your needs.

Its was a great idea and should be done now.

We already have 20 million illegals in our country that cost us billions each year. We sure don't need any more.

They should cease immigration for five years.
The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking as would our economy.

When asked if the average American citizen would be better off if the US let in more low-skilled immigrants, only 10% of the economists polled in a 2013 survey said no.¹ But 89% of those same economists said there was a chance that more immigration would leave many low-skilled American workers substantially worse off. Obviously, that’s not everyone’s opinion, but it seems a lot of economists feel that economic migration boosts the overall economy for the place the migrants are going, but can cause problems for people already at the bottom of the economic ladder.
Obviously this is over your head...
:aug08_031:

We have more than enough people in this country right now. We sure don't need any more freeloaders.

Used to be if you wanted to come the US you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who would take care of all your needs.

Its was a great idea and should be done now.

We already have 20 million illegals in our country that cost us billions each year. We sure don't need any more.

They should cease immigration for five years.
The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking as would our economy.

When asked if the average American citizen would be better off if the US let in more low-skilled immigrants, only 10% of the economists polled in a 2013 survey said no.¹ But 89% of those same economists said there was a chance that more immigration would leave many low-skilled American workers substantially worse off. Obviously, that’s not everyone’s opinion, but it seems a lot of economists feel that economic migration boosts the overall economy for the place the migrants are going, but can cause problems for people already at the bottom of the economic ladder.
Obviously this is over your head...
:aug08_031:
Wayyyyyyy

This is one of Trumps big advantages. The Dems keep talking about things to empower criminals in our country that are illegal immigrants or worse. They do not seem to realize that most blacks and most Hispanics don't want illegals in the country either.

Trump is likely to get 40% of the Hispanic vote outside of California, and about 30% of the black vote in a landslide win in 2020 the way things are currently going.

Majority of Blacks, Hispanics Support Anti-Illegal Immigration Candidates

The latest Harvard/Harris Poll reveals that about 70 percent, or seven-in-ten, U.S. voters said they would be more likely to support a 2020 presidential candidate who stands for “strengthening our border to reduce illegal immigration” to the country.

Only 30 percent of U.S. voters said they would be less likely to support a 2020 presidential candidate who supported reducing illegal immigration.

Support for reducing illegal immigration is vastly popularly among swing voters, about 69 percent of whom said they would be more likely to back a candidate like President Trump in the 2020 election because of his stance against illegal immigration.

Similarly, voters across racial lines said they would be more likely to support a 2020 presidential candidate that wants to reduce illegal immigration. Roughly 63 percent of black Americans and 61 percent of Hispanic Americans said they would be more likely to support an anti-illegal immigration presidential candidate.

More than seven-in-ten working and lower-middle-class Americans, as well as 71 percent of suburban voters, said the same.

As Breitbart News reported, the Harvard/Harris Poll found that nearly seven-in-ten swing voters, along with 64 percent of all U.S. voters, said they are less likely to support a 2020 presidential candidate who supports more immigration to the country.

And this is precisely why Democrats are making so much sound and fury about "white supremacists". Almost every single one of their issues is a loser politically and their candidates are horribly weak. Their stance on illegal immigration is ESPECIALLY losing with the American people.

All they have is the politics of personal destruction--and the devil take the hindmost.

They're talking about "red flag" laws where they would take guns away from mentally ill people, but how would we disarm every Democrat?

Any democrats on this forum calling for open borders? I haven't seen them. I think you're just regurgitating a political talking point which has no basis in reality.

Last edited:
Any democrats on this forum calling for open borders? I haven't seen them. I think you're just regurgitating a political talking point which have no basis in reality.

It's you that has no basis in reality.

What is a Country without borders?

Illegal immigration hurts everyone regardless of race or wealth...

Any democrats on this forum calling for open borders? I haven't seen them. I think you're just regurgitating a political talking point which have no basis in reality.

Yep.

Yesterday's raids saw hundreds of lowly, immigrant workers in some plants in Mississippi handcuffed and shoved onto buses. None of their employers was treated the same way.

But hey, it's all about enforcing the law!

You just know one thing: When folks show up, blithely presenting GatewayPundit or Breitbart as a "source", the intellectual rot has progressed so far as to render them beyond reason, and beyond accountability. The demented blab about "hard truth", as it stands, merely adds a self-inflicted insult to the self-inflicted injury.

View attachment 273482
View attachment 273478
Boston has always been a city of immigrants, you stupid little shit.
Show me the Latino I’ll pay you 100 dollars lol
This is Jamaica plain also one of Boston most Hispanic neighborhoods from late 70’s on.. SHOW ME ONE FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT ...
You can’t

Even you can’t be this stupid.
Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

Wow, you really are this stupid.
Where are the Latin immigrants??? Where lol you said they have always been here .. hahah

So, you really are so stupid that you think you can determine not only the family background of every person from an old photo but also what their first language was? Even you have to feel humiliated at that level of idiocy. And what I said was that immigrants have always been here, stupid. Immigrants from many different places at different points in American history. But you don't know the first thing about American history, so it must be pretty confusing for you.

View attachment 273482
View attachment 273478 Show me the Latino I’ll pay you 100 dollars lol
This is Jamaica plain also one of Boston most Hispanic neighborhoods from late 70’s on.. SHOW ME ONE FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT ...
You can’t

Even you can’t be this stupid.
Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

Wow, you really are this stupid.
Where are the Latin immigrants??? Where lol you said they have always been here .. hahah

So, you really are so stupid that you think you can determine not only the family background of every person from an old photo but also what their first language was? Even you have to feel humiliated at that level of idiocy. And what I said was that immigrants have always been here, stupid. Immigrants from many different places at different points in American history. But you don't know the first thing about American history, so it must be pretty confusing for you.
We are talking Latinos.. whites assimilate so you could never tell where they are from..ITS WHY WE SHUT DOWN IMMIGRATION FOR 30 years! Lol
And whites assimilate!
Latinos don’t! This is why you don’t see Latinos in the pic! Back when there was more low wage jobs! They were scared!

And that will return!

Look at that pic! Ahhhhhhh ASSIMILATION BABY!

If you support any of the Democrat candidates. You pretty much want open borders, because they want it.
I don't believe I've seen any Democrat candidate call for open borders. You got a quote and a link to it?

Rather than regurgitating talking points you've slurped up.

Forum List

Back