frank-clark.jpg

'Super Love For The President'
Thursday was Super Bowl Media Day.
Kansas City Chiefs Defensive End Frank Clark wore a
Trump sweatshirt to the media event

Clark was asked about his choice of attire. He responded,

“Ah man, I got it from my girlfriend… I’ll never forget man, y’all know
the moment when Donald Trump met Kanye. A historical moment in our history.”

According to the latest Rasmussen poll black voter support for President Trump has doubled in the last year to 42%! That should send shockwaves throughout the liberal political-media establishment!

blacks-trump--600x379.jpg

upload_2020-1-31_11-59-36.jpeg

Thank you Democrats for openly declaring the American people should not be trusted with the right to vote for their own President and for the 4 wasted years of failed coup attempts....thank you CNN for the elitist mocking of Trump supporters. Without all of you, the coming 2020 Democratic party ass-kicking would not be possible!

:p

POLITICAL SHOCKWAVES -- Total Black Voter Approval for President Trump Doubles to 42%

If the numbers are even half true and hold until November, the Democrats will be flattened.

If the numbers are even half true and hold until November, the Democrats will be flattened.
Thats a big “if”

The only cause for hope is that the pollsters are mostly biased against trump

so actual black support for trump could be higher than reported

TOTAL DOUBLES ?

only in easyville -

well, thats all of them so lets double them.

IDIOT-

The numbers aren't out yet for last nights Trump rally...but in the rally before last night...the crowd was 26% democrat :banana:

REGARDLESS OF THE CROWD AT THE RALLY TRUMP WILL TRIPLE THE NUMBER -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lets remember something.........every bobblehead progressive in here said back in 2016 that Aunt Hilda would win by a landslide. Why? Because they cited all of the polls they liked!!:oops-28::popcorn::popcorn:

Lets remember something.........every bobblehead progressive in here said back in 2016 that Aunt Hilda would win by a landslide. Why?

They also said they would leave the USA if Trump won...Hannity has offered free 1 way plane tickets...WTF is the hold up?

POLITICAL SHOCKWAVES — Total Black Voter
Approval for President Trump Doubles to 42%

frank-clark.jpg

'Super Love For The President'
Thursday was Super Bowl Media Day.
Kansas City Chiefs Defensive End Frank Clark wore a
Trump sweatshirt to the media event

Clark was asked about his choice of attire. He responded,

“Ah man, I got it from my girlfriend… I’ll never forget man, y’all know
the moment when Donald Trump met Kanye. A historical moment in our history.”

According to the latest Rasmussen poll black voter support for President Trump has doubled in the last year to 42%! That should send shockwaves throughout the liberal political-media establishment!

blacks-trump--600x379.jpg

View attachment 303684

Thank you Democrats for openly declaring the American people should not be trusted with the right to vote for their own President and for the 4 wasted years of failed coup attempts....thank you CNN for the elitist mocking of Trump supporters. Without all of you, the coming 2020 Democratic party ass-kicking would not be possible!

:p

POLITICAL SHOCKWAVES -- Total Black Voter Approval for President Trump Doubles to 42%

That is encouraging. Those people are the real woke people, realizing that democratic policies are destructive and to their communities.

Forum List

Back