New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

Without the 4 million illegal votes in CA, the state is in play.
LOL

This shit again??

Have you forgotten already ... ? You couldn't prove that the first time you idiotically claimed it. :eusa_naughty:
Its fun because NOBODY can disprove it-besides YOUR PRESIDENT said it

He's not MY President. Rump forfieted that right.
LBJ used to say" I'm the only president you got". Trump is the only president YOU have.

Trump chose to stop being my president. He no longer support my large group (we are in the millions) that used to support him and helped to get him elected. He lied out his ass. Every day, more of us are removing our approval and support of him. He only serves at OUR descression, not his. He is NOT the Chosen one, He is NOT the King, he is NOT the Emporor no matter what he believes. He ceased to be the President through his own actions by pulling one too many cons on those of us that he lied to to gain our support. We have no president at this time. And won't have for the next year and a half.
Whatever you say, Bodecca

Without the 4 million illegal votes in CA, the state is in play.
LOL

This shit again??

Have you forgotten already ... ? You couldn't prove that the first time you idiotically claimed it. :eusa_naughty:

LBJ used to say" I'm the only president you got". Trump is the only president YOU have.

Trump chose to stop being my president. He no longer support my large group (we are in the millions) that used to support him and helped to get him elected. He lied out his ass. Every day, more of us are removing our approval and support of him. He only serves at OUR descression, not his. He is NOT the Chosen one, He is NOT the King, he is NOT the Emporor no matter what he believes. He ceased to be the President through his own actions by pulling one too many cons on those of us that he lied to to gain our support. We have no president at this time. And won't have for the next year and a half.
/—-/ But Trump is your President unless you live in Canada or Venezuela.
416C9576-29F3-43A6-BA86-DEF6C3189780.jpeg

LOL

This shit again??

View attachment 276523

You want him, you take him. Right now America has no President. And won't have until Jan 21st 2021. It looks like even the real GOP is starting to figure that out.

Here is a news tidbit. Rump now has 3 Republicans contesting him for 2020. And NO sitting President has EVER been reelected that has been contested before. It just keeps getting worse. And all three are a much better choice than Rump. The best thing rump can do for the Republican Party and America is to announce he is choosing not to run for reelection. Otherwise, no matter what piece of crap the Dems present, he will lose.

The reason for that is, as of now, the Republican Party is too fragmented to come up with enough to make the grade for reelection. If rump quickly announces his non reelection then there is time to get a decent Republican going. If not, he's toast anyway and even the worst of the lot of Dems can win hands down.

View attachment 276523

You want him, you take him. Right now America has no President. And won't have until Jan 21st 2021. It looks like even the real GOP is starting to figure that out.

Here is a news tidbit. Rump now has 3 Republicans contesting him for 2020. And NO sitting President has EVER been reelected that has been contested before. It just keeps getting worse. And all three are a much better choice than Rump. The best thing rump can do for the Republican Party and America is to announce he is choosing not to run for reelection. Otherwise, no matter what piece of crap the Dems present, he will lose.

The reason for that is, as of now, the Republican Party is too fragmented to come up with enough to make the grade for reelection. If rump quickly announces his non reelection then there is time to get a decent Republican going. If not, he's toast anyway and even the worst of the lot of Dems can win hands down.
/——/ I’m sure you will refund the Treasury Dept with any and all tax relief you received from “Not my President” because you’re a fair minded libtard with high standards.

Last edited:

View attachment 276523

/——/ I’m sure you will refund the Treasury Dept with any and all tax relief you received from “Not my President” because you’re a fiat minded libtard with high standards.

Rump is not America. You may believe that he is. He's not. America was around before him and will be around long after he leaves to be manhandled by NY State and others for his crimes. He's a criminal using the Office much like a criminal hides in certain countries that bar extradition. I don't recognize a criminal as the PResident of MY United States of America. I am rooting for at least one of the 3 Republicans that are challenging him for the Republican Nomination.

View attachment 276523

/——/ I’m sure you will refund the Treasury Dept with any and all tax relief you received from “Not my President” because you’re a fiat minded libtard with high standards.

Rump is not America. You may believe that he is. He's not. America was around before him and will be around long after he leaves to be manhandled by NY State and others for his crimes. He's a criminal using the Office much like a criminal hides in certain countries that bar extradition. I don't recognize a criminal as the PResident of MY United States of America. I am rooting for at least one of the 3 Republicans that are challenging him for the Republican Nomination.
/——-/ TDS. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

View attachment 276523

So you would vote for AOC over Trump?

View attachment 276523

/—-/ Yes, Daryl hates America so much he’d vote for AOC 5 or 6 times on Election Day.

View attachment 276523

Not likely to be upset in a primary. let's assume a Democrat will beat him-who is the worst you would accept? Tlaib? AOC? Maxine Waters? Biden would be OK but may not live that long. Sometimes your choices are not good-like 2016.

View attachment 276523

/——-/ TDS. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

You said it again. Does that man another Rump cabinet member is getting fired, quits or indicted and a replacement must be quickly found?

upload_2019-8-29_9-44-44.jpeg

View attachment 276523

I would vote for chopped liver of rump. Okay, I wouldn't vote for.....hell, anyone over rump.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP!!!!!! in 2021
upload_2019-8-29_9-47-11.jpeg

View attachment 276523

/—-/ Yes, Daryl hates America so much he’d vote for AOC 5 or 6 times on Election Day.

Or I could be like a Republican and find more ballots in a garage or hide ballots in the garage. Or how about vote for all my relatives that moved away. Didn't work out so well in 2018 for you, did it.

View attachment 276523

I thought you could only vote that many times in Chicago.

View attachment 276523

Not likely to be upset in a primary. let's assume a Democrat will beat him-who is the worst you would accept? Tlaib? AOC? Maxine Waters? Biden would be OK but may not live that long. Sometimes your choices are not good-like 2016.

AOC and Tlaib are too young to be President. Maxine Waters has already iliminated herself. Biden, while being the strongest is still in the lead. Watch out for Warren, she's making quite a splash and many that were donating to the others have started supporting her including many Bernie supporters. And either Biden or Warren will beat Trump with the contested Republican ticket.

View attachment 276523

AOC and Tlaib are too young to be President. Maxine Waters has already iliminated herself. Biden, while being the strongest is still in the lead. Watch out for Warren, she's making quite a splash and many that were donating to the others have started supporting her including many Bernie supporters. And either Biden or Warren will beat Trump with the contested Republican ticket.
/—-/ Whatever fantasy gets you through the night.

View attachment 276523

With your vote and blessing, right? I would accept Delaney, Manchin, Bullock, Biden, or Jim Webb. The rest are worse than Trump.

View attachment 276523

Or I could be like a Republican and find more ballots in a garage or hide ballots in the garage. Or how about vote for all my relatives that moved away. Didn't work out so well in 2018 for you, did it.
/—-/ You’re projecting again, you old coot. Whatever it Takes: Georgia Democrats Suddenly "Find" Thousands of Uncounted Ballots

View attachment 276523

I thought you could only vote that many times in Chicago.

Or in Colorado if you are the Republican Party Chairman. Or in North Carolina if you are a Republican. Didn't work out so well in 2018 and look how that turned out. You bunch of criminals lost the house. Looks like with the Republican Party Contesting Rump, that's going to be another loss unless rump announce he won't run in the next few days.

So far, my predictions have been dead on for the last few years. I predict that Rump won't be President come 2021, the House will remain Democrat. But here is a prediction I hope I am wrong about. There is a chance that the Reps will lose the Senate so this isn't a prediction, it's a fear. The last thing we need is for one party to control all three spots. No matter what party gains total control, the scariest laws gets past from the most extreme wingers. While I want Moscow Mitch gone and the Hick will probably be in the Senate, I still want the Reps to have a narrow margin in the Senate.

Fantasy? In the total years since the creation of the United States, NO President has EVER been reelected that has been contested at the primary level. It would have been hard enough for Rump as it was, now this problem is added in. The smartest thing you could do is to stop supporting Rump and get one of the others nominated. But you are insane so I don't expect you to do anything. Who knows, maybe you could get used to saying President Lizzie.

Fantasy? In the total years since the creation of the United States, NO President has EVER been reelected that has been contested at the primary level. It would have been hard enough for Rump as it was, now this problem is added in. The smartest thing you could do is to stop supporting Rump and get one of the others nominated. But you are insane so I don't expect you to do anything. Who knows, maybe you could get used to saying President Lizzie.
/——/ The smartest thing I can do is ignore your paranoid hysterics and simply laugh in your face.

Forum List

Back