New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

/—-/ Whatever fantasy gets you through the night.

Fantasy? In the total years since the creation of the United States, NO President has EVER been reelected that has been contested at the primary level. It would have been hard enough for Rump as it was, now this problem is added in. The smartest thing you could do is to stop supporting Rump and get one of the others nominated. But you are insane so I don't expect you to do anything. Who knows, maybe you could get used to saying President Lizzie.
/——/ The smartest thing I can do is ignore your paranoid hysterics and simply laugh in your face.

Get used to hearing President lizzie. Even I cringe at that one. Rump is a goner.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP in 2021
/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569
What was it you did not understand about the final judgment that President Trump did not collude and did not obstruct?

Geller Report ^ | May 16, 2019

As he should be. The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran. Life is great in America, contrary to what the fake news media says.

According to the poll, Trump’s approval rating is at 51%, despite the fact that over 90% of the media coverage of the President is viciously hostile and bias. His numbers among millennial’s, women, and suburban voters are trending up steadily as well. These numbers should make the Democrats and the mainstream media very nervous.

However, these numbers are they are likely inaccurate. Americans have never seen an economy like this, and this poll is actually saying that only a little more than half of American voters approve of the job that President Trump is doing? BULLSHIT and impossible!

Like the polls for the 2016 presidential election that predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide, these polls are terribly bias and flawed. Trump’s approval rating is likely closer to 60 percent.

According to a new Zogby poll, President Trump is killing it. His job approval has climbed over 50%, (51%) the highest of his tenure as president, higher than Barack Obama’s (48%) was at the same time in his presidency.

Additionally, the majority of millennial’s (18-29) approve of the president (51%); even more of the age group from 25-34 approves of him (53%), and even more of those aged 35-54 (59%). 58% of men approved of Trump, a slim minority of women (48%) approved of him.

48% of suburban voters approved of Trump and a whopping 60% of rural voters approved.

Zogby wrote, “President Trump’s job approval rating has seen a post Mueller report boost! We called it a few weeks ago. But that’s not the complete story as to why the president has reached a peak in his job approval rating. Trump is also riding high on positive economic news-a record high stock market, low unemployment, and solid GDP growth at home.”

------------

The “Trump” positive handwriting is on the wall for all Americans to see and hear. It’s simple, Trump Rally, 32,000 supporters, Biden Rally, 250 people. Case closed, BUT you will never hear the lapdog DemonRAT media spend any appreciable time pon the fact that the only place a DemmonRAT candidate can draw any sizable crowd is in an area populated by a large DemonRAT union or huge minority group!
LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how the cultists cherry pick whichever poll has the most favorable numbers for trump. What now, zombie? Rasmussen is out and Zogby is in?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Just like you ABNORMAL, LOW IQ scum do!:abgg2q.jpg::dance:
No, not just like me as I don't change polls to cite because I like the results of one over another.

The moron doing that is you.
I change nothing liar...I report what other have found....ROTFLMFAO
LOLOL

Of course you do. You cherry-pick whichever poll is most favorable for your cock crush.

When Rasmussen was higher, you paraded them by starting a thread on this forum (probably others too)

Now Zogby is higher, so you start a thread on that poll..

You change from poll to poll, not based on results but based on which one you like best on any given day.

Geller Report ^ | May 16, 2019

As he should be. The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran. Life is great in America, contrary to what the fake news media says.

According to the poll, Trump’s approval rating is at 51%, despite the fact that over 90% of the media coverage of the President is viciously hostile and bias. His numbers among millennial’s, women, and suburban voters are trending up steadily as well. These numbers should make the Democrats and the mainstream media very nervous.

However, these numbers are they are likely inaccurate. Americans have never seen an economy like this, and this poll is actually saying that only a little more than half of American voters approve of the job that President Trump is doing? BULLSHIT and impossible!

Like the polls for the 2016 presidential election that predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide, these polls are terribly bias and flawed. Trump’s approval rating is likely closer to 60 percent.

According to a new Zogby poll, President Trump is killing it. His job approval has climbed over 50%, (51%) the highest of his tenure as president, higher than Barack Obama’s (48%) was at the same time in his presidency.

Additionally, the majority of millennial’s (18-29) approve of the president (51%); even more of the age group from 25-34 approves of him (53%), and even more of those aged 35-54 (59%). 58% of men approved of Trump, a slim minority of women (48%) approved of him.

48% of suburban voters approved of Trump and a whopping 60% of rural voters approved.

Zogby wrote, “President Trump’s job approval rating has seen a post Mueller report boost! We called it a few weeks ago. But that’s not the complete story as to why the president has reached a peak in his job approval rating. Trump is also riding high on positive economic news-a record high stock market, low unemployment, and solid GDP growth at home.”

------------

The “Trump” positive handwriting is on the wall for all Americans to see and hear. It’s simple, Trump Rally, 32,000 supporters, Biden Rally, 250 people. Case closed, BUT you will never hear the lapdog DemonRAT media spend any appreciable time pon the fact that the only place a DemmonRAT candidate can draw any sizable crowd is in an area populated by a large DemonRAT union or huge minority group!
LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how the cultists cherry pick whichever poll has the most favorable numbers for trump. What now, zombie? Rasmussen is out and Zogby is in?

No, not just like me as I don't change polls to cite because I like the results of one over another.

LOLOL

Of course you do. You cherry-pick whichever poll is most favorable for your cock crush.

When Rasmussen was higher, you paraded them by starting a thread on this forum (probably others too)

You change from poll to poll, not based on results but based on which one you like best on any given day.
And your point Is I am as biased as YOU are....what a moron!....ROTFLMFAO!

Reminds me of what was said in the first days of Obama. You rightwingnutjobs sure do like to goad your sickos into doing sick things, don't you. Then when you are called on it, you back pedal. I'll give you this, you certainly are entertaining.
Have you been drinking? Reread the posts-I am not right wing first of all, I don't comment on Obama-he's gone, no goading by saying wall street would assasinate her-not literally, but figuratively. Calm down-there is no danger here-people just aren't agreeing with you.

Wow, that takes a lot of talent to back pedal that fast. Light Speed ahead.
No back pedal-you just have limited comprehension.

Face it, you got bagged. Get over it. I am sure there is something else you can come up with to make yourself sound just as foolish.
:backpedal:
You started out rational and then the other guy called you out and you are all about winning some argument in your own head. Since you can't follow what I post, don't bother responding to my posts with other people.

You got bagged, rumpster. Move on.

Fantasy? In the total years since the creation of the United States, NO President has EVER been reelected that has been contested at the primary level. It would have been hard enough for Rump as it was, now this problem is added in. The smartest thing you could do is to stop supporting Rump and get one of the others nominated. But you are insane so I don't expect you to do anything. Who knows, maybe you could get used to saying President Lizzie.
/——/ The smartest thing I can do is ignore your paranoid hysterics and simply laugh in your face.

Get used to hearing President lizzie. Even I cringe at that one. Rump is a goner.

/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569
What was it you did not understand about the final judgment that President Trump did not collude and did not obstruct?

They could not prove Collusion. But they did find enough evidence of obstruction. You really need to read the second part of the Mueller Report, cupcake. The ONLY reason that Rump was not indicted was that stupid memo that was put out for the Justice Department during the Nixon days.

Not to worry, with Rump now being contested in the primaries, his chances of being reelected slipped even further away. There has NEVER been a President reelected that was challenged in the Primaries in the History of this nation. That means, Rump has his base at about 36%. Not enough to be reelected. Can you say "President Lizzie"?

Have you been drinking? Reread the posts-I am not right wing first of all, I don't comment on Obama-he's gone, no goading by saying wall street would assasinate her-not literally, but figuratively. Calm down-there is no danger here-people just aren't agreeing with you.

Wow, that takes a lot of talent to back pedal that fast. Light Speed ahead.
No back pedal-you just have limited comprehension.

Face it, you got bagged. Get over it. I am sure there is something else you can come up with to make yourself sound just as foolish.
:backpedal:
You started out rational and then the other guy called you out and you are all about winning some argument in your own head. Since you can't follow what I post, don't bother responding to my posts with other people.

You got bagged, Daryl Hunt. Move on.

/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569

They could not prove Collusion. But they did find enough evidence of obstruction. You really need to read the second part of the Mueller Report, cupcake. The ONLY reason that Rump was not indicted was that stupid memo that was put out for the Justice Department during the Nixon days.

Not to worry, with Rump now being contested in the primaries, his chances of being reelected slipped even further away. There has NEVER been a President reelected that was challenged in the Primaries in the History of this nation. That means, Rump has his base at about 36%. Not enough to be reelected. Can you say "President Lizzie"?
/—-/ Sorry Tinkerbell, no collusion so there can’t be any obstruction.

/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569
/—-/ He understands it, he just doesn’t accept it.

/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569

Unlike you, I actually spent the time reading the Mueller report and know exactly what it says. I don't go by a talking head that tells you what to think, when to think it and how to think it. Read the report yourself. It might bring you up to speed or make your head explode. Either way, the world will be better off.

Can you say, "President Lizzie"?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

And your point Is I am as biased as YOU are....what a moron!....ROTFLMFAO!
No, my point is you're a flaming idiot who cherry-picks polls -- and then denies cherry-picking polls when called on it.

/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569

Definitions

Collusion: : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Obstruction of Justice: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process

Nixon didn't collude either but he did obstruct justice. In order to collude you must have prior knowledge and be party to it. But Obstruction of Justice is another thing altogether. And Trump and his merry band of criminals met all 3 points of Obstruction of Justice. It's in the Mueller Report that you haven't read.

Definitions

Collusion: : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Obstruction of Justice: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process

Nixon didn't collude either but he did obstruct justice. In order to collude you must have prior knowledge and be party to it. But Obstruction of Justice is another thing altogether. And Trump and his merry band of criminals met all 3 points of Obstruction of Justice. It's in the Mueller Report that you haven't read.
/——-/ sorry, you can’t prove either one.

/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569

Unlike you, I actually spent the time reading the Mueller report and know exactly what it says. I don't go by a talking head that tells you what to think, when to think it and how to think it. Read the report yourself. It might bring you up to speed or make your head explode. Either way, the world will be better off.

/——-/ “Can you say, "President Lizzie"?”
Sure, and I can also say Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause

Definitions

/——-/ sorry, you can’t prove either one.

I took it directly from Webster's dictionary. Is that that proof enough? Or is the entire Dictionary fake news as well.

/——-/ “Can you say, "President Lizzie"?”
Sure, and I can also say Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause

Rump today
upload_2019-8-29_19-3-20.jpeg

Rump Jan 21, 2021
upload_2019-8-29_19-3-49.jpeg

/—-/
View attachment 276542

Not my President
View attachment 276569

Yep. Soon as Elizabeth Cheney takes her turn in 2024. ;)

Is she as good a shot as her Husband? She won't fire her cabinet but she will fire ON her cabinet.

Definitions

Mueller did not know what was in that report. His leftist lockstep loonatic lawyer pals wrote it up for him, and he did not consult them before questioning nor bother to read his own report that they wrote. How convenient. *yawn* And soon as they give him his room key at the senior sayonara estates, he will not be answering anyone considering the advanced state of dementia on his mind. He was unfit for the task when he accepted it. In fact, he is the ideal task masker. The Demmies, however blew it.

Is she as good a shot as her Husband? She won't fire her cabinet but she will fire ON her cabinet.
Vice President Dick Cheney is her father, not her partner, sweetie.

Vice President Dick Cheney is her father, not her partner, sweetie.

When dealing with someone to replace Rump, parental sexual abuse would be part of the resume.

New Topics

Forum List

Back