New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

/—-/ But Trump is your President unless you live in Canada or Venezuela.
View attachment 276523

You want him, you take him. Right now America has no President. And won't have until Jan 21st 2021. It looks like even the real GOP is starting to figure that out.

Here is a news tidbit. Rump now has 3 Republicans contesting him for 2020. And NO sitting President has EVER been reelected that has been contested before. It just keeps getting worse. And all three are a much better choice than Rump. The best thing rump can do for the Republican Party and America is to announce he is choosing not to run for reelection. Otherwise, no matter what piece of crap the Dems present, he will lose.

The reason for that is, as of now, the Republican Party is too fragmented to come up with enough to make the grade for reelection. If rump quickly announces his non reelection then there is time to get a decent Republican going. If not, he's toast anyway and even the worst of the lot of Dems can win hands down.
So you would vote for AOC over Trump?
/—-/ Yes, Daryl hates America so much he’d vote for AOC 5 or 6 times on Election Day.
I thought you could only vote that many times in Chicago.

Or in Colorado if you are the Republican Party Chairman. Or in North Carolina if you are a Republican. Didn't work out so well in 2018 and look how that turned out. You bunch of criminals lost the house. Looks like with the Republican Party Contesting Rump, that's going to be another loss unless rump announce he won't run in the next few days.

So far, my predictions have been dead on for the last few years. I predict that Rump won't be President come 2021, the House will remain Democrat. But here is a prediction I hope I am wrong about. There is a chance that the Reps will lose the Senate so this isn't a prediction, it's a fear. The last thing we need is for one party to control all three spots. No matter what party gains total control, the scariest laws gets past from the most extreme wingers. While I want Moscow Mitch gone and the Hick will probably be in the Senate, I still want the Reps to have a narrow margin in the Senate.
I don't like either party. You make a good point about balance. One question-did you predict Trump would win in 2016?

Rump is not America. You may believe that he is. He's not. America was around before him and will be around long after he leaves to be manhandled by NY State and others for his crimes. He's a criminal using the Office much like a criminal hides in certain countries that bar extradition. I don't recognize a criminal as the PResident of MY United States of America. I am rooting for at least one of the 3 Republicans that are challenging him for the Republican Nomination.
Not likely to be upset in a primary. let's assume a Democrat will beat him-who is the worst you would accept? Tlaib? AOC? Maxine Waters? Biden would be OK but may not live that long. Sometimes your choices are not good-like 2016.

AOC and Tlaib are too young to be President. Maxine Waters has already iliminated herself. Biden, while being the strongest is still in the lead. Watch out for Warren, she's making quite a splash and many that were donating to the others have started supporting her including many Bernie supporters. And either Biden or Warren will beat Trump with the contested Republican ticket.
/—-/ Whatever fantasy gets you through the night.

Fantasy? In the total years since the creation of the United States, NO President has EVER been reelected that has been contested at the primary level. It would have been hard enough for Rump as it was, now this problem is added in. The smartest thing you could do is to stop supporting Rump and get one of the others nominated. But you are insane so I don't expect you to do anything. Who knows, maybe you could get used to saying President Lizzie.
/——/ The smartest thing I can do is ignore your paranoid hysterics and simply laugh in your face.

Get used to hearing President lizzie. Even I cringe at that one. Rump is a goner.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP in 2021

/——/ I’m sure you will refund the Treasury Dept with any and all tax relief you received from “Not my President” because you’re a fiat minded libtard with high standards.

Rump is not America. You may believe that he is. He's not. America was around before him and will be around long after he leaves to be manhandled by NY State and others for his crimes. He's a criminal using the Office much like a criminal hides in certain countries that bar extradition. I don't recognize a criminal as the PResident of MY United States of America. I am rooting for at least one of the 3 Republicans that are challenging him for the Republican Nomination.
Not likely to be upset in a primary. let's assume a Democrat will beat him-who is the worst you would accept? Tlaib? AOC? Maxine Waters? Biden would be OK but may not live that long. Sometimes your choices are not good-like 2016.

AOC and Tlaib are too young to be President. Maxine Waters has already iliminated herself. Biden, while being the strongest is still in the lead. Watch out for Warren, she's making quite a splash and many that were donating to the others have started supporting her including many Bernie supporters. And either Biden or Warren will beat Trump with the contested Republican ticket.

Fantasy? In the total years since the creation of the United States, NO President has EVER been reelected that has been contested at the primary level. It would have been hard enough for Rump as it was, now this problem is added in. The smartest thing you could do is to stop supporting Rump and get one of the others nominated. But you are insane so I don't expect you to do anything. Who knows, maybe you could get used to saying President Lizzie.
The only Republican I would support over Trump is Ted Cruz-but he is not running.

The only Republican I would support over Trump is Ted Cruz-but he is not running.

Then get used to hearing President Lizzie. (shudder)

/——/ The smartest thing I can do is ignore your paranoid hysterics and simply laugh in your face.

Get used to hearing President lizzie. Even I cringe at that one. Rump is a goner.

Wall Street would assassinate her the first month.

Then get used to hearing President Lizzie. (shudder)
/—-/You’re delusional if you think Trump’s base will abandon him for Pocahontas.
9E6CE061-B443-4494-BB80-0294BCAFAEB3.jpeg

They couldn't prove John Gotti guilty of racketeering or murder, Bill, but that neither made him innocent nor made the prosecutors idiots.
WTF is wrong with you?? Of course they proved it. It's why he was convicted. The FBI had tapes of him ordering hits, ya dumbfuck.
2s0blvo.jpg
The FBI also had the Steel Dossier and leaked it. It didn't have a leg to stand on since all of it was a lie including the nekkid Trump. And the story was traced back to Hillary's standing war room, who created every salacious detail.

As a consequence of 4 FBI persons who cratered to Hillary Clinton, she is responsible for destroying a lot of reputations of people who had nothing to do with any involvement with Russian collusion. She needs to be shown a prison life and get the hell away from America for the duration of her hate-filled, scheming, Lady MacBeth hubris. I don't know who warped her criminally sick mind, but she needs to go, one way or another.

Oh? Horowitz released his report... what's so damning in it?

See the info at 5:00 (5 minutes into report)

LOLOLOL

So.... nothing but what his sources tell him. I remember Jason Leopold telling about how Karl Rove was going to be from marched out of the White House -- only that never happened because sources are often wrong.

And I didn't ask you what sources had to say.... I asked you what Horowitz had to say.

Hannity's sources are good. Judicial Watch and Mark Levin are not people who say things out of turn. Some people respect the law, and the three of them are it--Hannity, Fitton, and Levin. There are also others who aren't deep state dingbats. You should know. if MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, NBC, and TimeMag are your sources, you haven't heard the truth in at least 30 years, probably more.

/—-/
13AB4085-C87B-4C8C-B97C-D31B1D87F88E.jpeg

Ted Cruz--the best. :thup:

/—-/
View attachment 276542
That picture goes well with my morning java. Thank you. (But don't expect our determined USMB TDS sufferers to get it).
:coffee:

clear.png
Funny x 1
Faun

Oh, Mr. Faun the spawn thinks the truth is funny, does he. Well, may he be rolled in maple syrup on top of a fire ant bed. :eusa_snooty:
LOL

What's funny is you thinking Hannity is a verifiable source. He's not. His show is not a news show, it's an entertainment show.

LOL

This shit again??

Have you forgotten already ... ? You couldn't prove that the first time you idiotically claimed it. :eusa_naughty:
Its fun because NOBODY can disprove it-besides YOUR PRESIDENT said it

He's not MY President. Rump forfieted that right.
LBJ used to say" I'm the only president you got". Trump is the only president YOU have.

Pawn is just a high-stress kinda guy. Everyone is either an idiot, retard or dumbfuck to him.
No, not everyone. Sadly, you have to lie to make yourself feel better. But certainly, a Birther is a combination of all three.

LOL. Stupid dumbfuck as usual is too opaque to get a play on words. Right over the stupid ass's head once again. :dance:

clear.png
Funny x 1
Faun

Oh, Mr. Faun the spawn thinks the truth is funny, does he. Well, may he be rolled in maple syrup on top of a fire ant bed. :eusa_snooty:
LOL

What's funny is you thinking Hannity is a verifiable source. He's not. His show is not a news show, it's an entertainment show.
Isn't it funny how you diss away those who make it a point to keep the truth on top, bottom, and through the center. Mr. Hannity answers to a much higher power that all the liars in the Clinton Cartel.

Its fun because NOBODY can disprove it-besides YOUR PRESIDENT said it

LBJ used to say" I'm the only president you got". Trump is the only president YOU have.

Pawn is just a high-stress kinda guy. Everyone is either an idiot, retard or dumbfuck to him.
No, not everyone. Sadly, you have to lie to make yourself feel better. But certainly, a Birther is a combination of all three.

LOL. Stupid dumbfuck as usual is too opaque to get a play on words. Right over the stupid ass's head once again. :dance:
LOL

Sure, Birther, whatever you say.
icon_rolleyes.gif

clear.png
Funny x 1
Faun

LOL

Isn't it funny how you diss away those who make it a point to keep the truth on top, bottom, and through the center. Mr. Hannity answers to a much higher power that all the liars in the Clinton Cartel.
Yes, he answers to trump.

WTF is wrong with you?? Of course they proved it. It's why he was convicted. The FBI had tapes of him ordering hits, ya dumbfuck.
2s0blvo.jpg
The FBI also had the Steel Dossier and leaked it. It didn't have a leg to stand on since all of it was a lie including the nekkid Trump. And the story was traced back to Hillary's standing war room, who created every salacious detail.

As a consequence of 4 FBI persons who cratered to Hillary Clinton, she is responsible for destroying a lot of reputations of people who had nothing to do with any involvement with Russian collusion. She needs to be shown a prison life and get the hell away from America for the duration of her hate-filled, scheming, Lady MacBeth hubris. I don't know who warped her criminally sick mind, but she needs to go, one way or another.

Oh? Horowitz released his report... what's so damning in it?

See the info at 5:00 (5 minutes into report)

LOLOLOL

So.... nothing but what his sources tell him. I remember Jason Leopold telling about how Karl Rove was going to be from marched out of the White House -- only that never happened because sources are often wrong.

And I didn't ask you what sources had to say.... I asked you what Horowitz had to say.

Hannity's sources are good. Judicial Watch and Mark Levin are not people who say things out of turn. Some people respect the law, and the three of them are it--Hannity, Fitton, and Levin. There are also others who aren't deep state dingbats. You should know. if MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, NBC, and TimeMag are your sources, you haven't heard the truth in at least 30 years, probably more.

Let's face facts. Hannity is a shill for the GOP. 100% predictable. When I watched him years ago, I took half what he reported with a grain of salt. But at least he has his feet grounded in some good things like Mark Levin and JW.

clear.png
Funny x 1
Faun

LOL

/—-/ Try listening to Sean, you clown. Nothing entertaining about it. It’s nonstop interviews with political leaders, consultants and authors, you dope.

clear.png
Funny x 1
Faun

LOL

/—-/ Try listening to Sean, you clown. Nothing entertaining about it. It’s nonstop interviews with political leaders, consultants and authors, you dope.
He's an entertainer, not a joutnalist.

LOL

Sure, Birther, whatever you say.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dude is as dense as a concrete block. There is no such thing as a "Birther" unless you count Obama as the first, original one himself! Obama himself maintained his Kenyan origin for SEVENTEEN FUCKING YEARS until he ran for president. Then he took the claim down. Idiot.

Forum List

Back