New Poll Says Democrats May Suffer Record Defeat

I posted it yesterday.

The issues the Dems are running on are the issues the nation is least concerned about.

Pubs are running on the Top issues for most people.

9-2022-Issues.png

They can't run on the legitimate issues because they Fd up every single one.

You belong in a strait jacket.

Quid Pro Joe China Hoe has cost our economy $3 Trillion Dollars in Losses with his policies, and Retirement Accounts have lost 20% of their value.

Inflation is at a 40 year high, Crime at record levels and he literally encouraged Putin to invade Ukraine, all the while in the midst of a recession levied $700 Billion in new taxes on families and businesses, and then like a out of control Religious Whacko member of The Cult called The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg is leveling crippling regulations against our Auto Industry forcing them to abandon the Combustion Engine and make EVs Nobody Really Wants.

Here is the stock market under Joe.

View attachment 706472
At least he didn't kiss Putins ass, like Trump did in Helsinki. That was embarrassing! And that is not something the American voter wants to repeat.

And what did the reps get done? Oh, that's right, ginning up the Court's with unqualified psychos and rapists.

You have a lot of room to talk given Dementia picked a judge based only on her gender and skin color. When asked if she knew what a woman was, the stupid bitch said she's not a biologist so she can't answer the question. She's a pedophile sympathetic criminal herself.

At least he didn't kiss Putins ass, like Trump did in Helsinki. That was embarrassing! And that is not something the American voter wants to repeat.

Right. They don't want that repeated. They'd rather be under a potential nuclear arms attack than suffer that again. :eusa_shhh:

You have a lot of room to talk given Dementia picked a judge based only on her gender and skin color. When asked if she knew what a woman was, the stupid bitch said she's not a biologist so she can't answer the question. She's a pedophile sympathetic criminal herself.
She's a lot better than Phoney Barrett!

No, it just convinced over half the voters that the 2020 election was stolen. And that number is growing.

My opinion is it all had to do with mail in voting. Many of these lowlifes wouldn't take the time to go to the polls to vote because they are politically ignorant, and we all know how politically ignorant people vote. Put a ballot in front of them on their kitchen table, sure they'll vote, even though they have no idea WTF they're voting on.

That won't happen this election unless the Communists can convince people that Covid is a real threat and mail in is in need once again. I don't see that happening. In fact I watched a report that only 5% of people are actually getting this new booster shot. People are about sick of this covid bullshit.

Forum List

Back