New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
It's not that; "all of us are smarter than those who dare to disagree with us."

Our greatest advantage is the fact that we're less susceptible to MSM lies and propaganda.

We seek the truth instead of confirmation to what we already believe; so we're better informed.

And regardless of political lean; intelligence and education will not shield people against gullibility.

America has been bombarded with MSM lies and Marxist propaganda for decades and The Left bought it.

This is what you ought to wonder about, Mac...
You have your own, separate, closed circuit informational universe.

Within that universe, you are provided "facts" and "news" and "information" that fits the narrative provided by talk radio and the right wing internet. There, you are told that you have a vice-like grip on some Truth.

What you have been fooled into believing is that everyone should share your Truth, as if it is sacred. All your Truth is, is a completely one-sided echo chamber.

Gullibility? Yes, definitely. That is the Trump Universe, and you're being conned by the master.

At least only three out of 10 Republicans still still believe in him anymore. That means 7 out of 10 have gotten over their insanity.
The Poll had nothing to do with the percent of Republicans that still believe in and support Donald Trump.

I very much believe Trump can and will win again but I don't know that the election won't be stolen again.

They rigged six battleground swing states in 2020 and will be in even better position to rig it again in 2024.

The Marxist Democrat Party is desperately flooding the US with "Undocumented Democrats" as we speak.

You have your own, separate, closed circuit informational universe.

Within that universe, you are provided "facts" and "news" and "information" that fits the narrative provided by talk radio and the right wing internet. There, you are told that you have a vice-like grip on some Truth.

What you have been fooled into believing is that everyone should share your Truth, as if it is sacred. All your Truth is, is a completely one-sided echo chamber.

Gullibility? Yes, definitely. That is the Trump Universe, and you're being conned by the master.
A truth is only truth when it is verified by facts and/or witnesses and reported without deletions or additions.

I read, watch, and listen to the MSM and I see most everything you see...The majority of "news" is opinion based and when any "facts" are provided they're almost always twisted to fit an orchestrated MSM narrative.

I also watch Fox News which like the MSM also has opinion based news programs except at Fox it's always made clear and never confused with actual "journalism"; unlike the MSM where the line between news and opinion is too often blurred.

But what's really disturbing is the fact that many of the MSM "news reports" are blatant intentional lies and the reporters, anchors and management don't even seem to give a rat's ass anymore.

A truth is only truth when it is verified by facts and/or witnesses and reported without deletions or additions.

I read, watch, and listen to the MSM and I see most everything you see...The majority of "news" is opinion based and when any "facts" are provided they're almost always twisted to fit an orchestrated MSM narrative.

I also watch Fox News which like the MSM also has opinion based news programs except at Fox it's always made clear and never confused with actual "journalism"; unlike the MSM where the line between news and opinion is too often blurred.

But what's really disturbing is the fact that many of the MSM "news reports" are blatant intentional lies and the reporters, anchors and management don't even seem to give a rat's ass anymore.
And your media has a vice-like grip on The Truth, you betcha.

We don't call everyone who disagrees with us racists. We call racists racist. But those on the right call everybody that disagrees with them socialits and fascists without even understanding what they are
The marchers in Charlottesville were trying to protect our history. You didn't hesitate to call them racists.

The Poll had nothing to do with the percent of Republicans that still believe in and support Donald Trump.

I very much believe Trump can and will win again but I don't know that the election won't be stolen again.

They rigged six battleground swing states in 2020 and will be in even better position to rig it again in 2024.

The Marxist Democrat Party is desperately flooding the US with "Undocumented Democrats" as we speak.
He will have a tough time campaigning from federal prison . But you brainwashed dumb fucks will still vote for him

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

I'm wondering what the new deadline date will be.

They missed January 20th, March 30th, August 13th. And they only have until December 31st.

President Trump isn't going to prison. What an idiotic post.

What about the plot to fire the AG and replace him with somebody who would sign the letter that AG Rosen refused to sign?

A planned saturday night massacre.

Are you sure ? They have a lot of shit on him. They got John Gotti and Al Copone on the same shit that Trump is guilty of
Now that Garland is Attorney General, he has direct access to all the DOJ files, including notes, and work product from everybody at DOJ. It took a while to go through the files, the that's now Rosen's notes got into the hands of congress.

I'm wondering what the new deadline date will be.

They missed January 20th, March 30th, August 13th. And they only have until December 31st.
The Ex one term, twice impeached criminal president has a lot of shit to deal with

He is going down one way or another

The Ex one term, twice impeached criminal president has a lot of shit to deal with

Trump's groupies should take him down to Guyana and make him their king.

The amusing part is watching Trump supporters constantly asking why he wasn't charged yet.

Meanwhile those around him are dropping like flies for crimes that Trump had to give the O.K. for.

Maybe we need a count down for those 3 in 10 republicans who think Trump will be reinstated in 2021.

Only 139 days left.

Forum List

Back