New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Got to love it when people fuck with pollsters. Wish they'd have called me. I'd have told them "hell yeah!!!!!".

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Ya need some help with that BDS..

And your media has a vice-like grip on The Truth, you betcha.
Your party wants government to decide the truth and punish those who disobey

but it cant

so instead libs have installed themselves in private companies who do the democrats bidding

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

then stop LOLing shit all the time and pay attention.

I'm wondering what the new deadline date will be.

They missed January 20th, March 30th, August 13th. And they only have until December 31st.
True, but if Biden and company keep on screwing up, then this nation had best do something politically beneficial before it's to late to save her. Ignoring the obvious crime's and psycho policies of the left is now undoing this nation quickly.

Our adversaries like China, Russia, and Iran are probably waiting in the wings, and waiting in concert with it's foreign infiltrators that are within our nation already, uhhhh to finalize the situation..... Our adversaries want to finalize the destruction of what has become the joke (our America), of the world today.

The brainwashing has been totally destructive as is shown daily in these leftist apologist here, as well as with the apologist in our MSM, and now at the highest levels of our current government.

Your party wants government to decide the truth and punish those who disobey

but it cant

so instead libs have installed themselves in private companies who do the democrats bidding
Do what I do, and boycott companies that lean leftist in a big way. We don't need much in life, and supporting those who are out to destroy us is an absolute no go anymore. Fortunate for us is that we kept our noses clean over the year's, and so we're not eat up with problem's or living on the edge. We can resist, and boycott those who hate us. How crazy are people to think that they must go along to get along until it destroys them ?? Wake up America.

Do what I do, and boycott companies that lean leftist in a big way. We don't need much in life, and supporting those who are out to destroy us is an absolute no go anymore. Fortunate for us is that we kept our noses clean over the year's, and so we're not eat up with problem's or living on the edge. We can resist, and boycott those who hate us. How crazy are people to think that they must go along to get along until it destroys them ?? Wake up America.
Right ! Trump has kept his nose real clean, LOL

Right-Wing fantasy is what right-wingers are Best at not any form of "gospel Truth".

So all you can do is make jokes? It's not funny when an election is stolen.
Whats not funnny is that you and other Trumptards are still talking about "stole election" even thought there was EXACTLY NOTHING to support those claims after more than half a year later.

Can you get any more pathetic? Have some self-respect, take a loss and move on.

Forum List

Back