New Politico/ Morning Consult poll has Biden at 62% approval

Well I'll be darned.

The mass public views a guy more favorably who is glorified and defended by the Mainstream media estate and Big Tech than the guy who is maliciously attacked nonstop by the MSM and Big Tech estate.

Color me surprised. LOL

So, the Faux news bubble is about 35 % which is oddly close to the number of Americans who say they believe the election was somehow stolen.

So, the Faux news bubble is about 35 % which is oddly close to the number of Americans who say they believe the election was somehow stolen.
Yeah, that's roughly the hardcore Trumpster base, +/- 2%.

Which is still disturbingly high, but maybe we'll see this break, like a fever. It takes time for a group pathology to fade, especially when it has its own media screaming in its ear 24/7/365..

If we could only rid our self's of the extreme ends of each party we could have a fighting chance of getting America back on track. Over the top political correctness, and cult worship of personality's needs to end.

I agree - I like neither The Squad nor Boebert and Taylor-Green. Center left and center right is where our parties need to be. Thus far, Biden is governing from a very center left position. That's why he's getting a 62% approval rating, something Donald could have only dreamed of.

If we could only rid our self's of the extreme ends of each party we could have a fighting chance of getting America back on track. Over the top political correctness, and cult worship of personality's needs to end.

I agree - I like neither The Squad nor Boebert and Taylor-Green. Center left and center right is where our parties need to be. Thus far, Biden is governing from a very center left position. That's why he's getting a 62% approval rating, something Donald could have only dreamed of.

Biden and you both support the radial wace baiting that is tearing this country apart and killing people in the streets.

You cannot be moderate if you are destroying the nation.

Forum List

Back