Zone1 New Old Guy Here

I turned 18 on election day 1972. It was also the day the voting age was lowered to 18, so I got to be the youngest person ever to vote in my little home town.

So, what did I do? I voted for McGovern.

True story, folks!

As my username indicates, I'm Conservative but have a bit of a Libertarian streak in me. I'm probably better described as a Constitutionalist.

I have been active on various political forums for about 25 years. So, I'm new to this forum but am the same old guy that is known by the same user name on other forums.
Welcome welcome. I think if you don't have a libertarian streak you can't really be a modern American conservative. I also have been active on other boards, sometimes as Foxfyre. Sometimes as other screen names so who knows? We may know each other? Anyhow as long as you have a bullet proof vest and a good bullsh*t detector, you'll get along here just fine. Lots and lots of good folks on all sides of the political spectrum. Every now and then it is possible to have a decent discussion. :)

Welcome welcome. I think if you don't have a libertarian streak you can't really be a modern American conservative. I also have been active on other boards, sometimes as Foxfyre. Sometimes as other screen names so who knows? We may know each other? Anyhow as long as you have a bullet proof vest and a good bullsh*t detector, you'll get along here just fine. Lots and lots of good folks on all sides of the political spectrum. Every now and then it is possible to have a decent discussion. :)
I have trip limit set on this meter.

Attachments

• BullShit-O-Meter.gif
    BullShit-O-Meter.gif
    248.6 KB · Views: 35
As my username indicates, I'm Conservative but have a bit of a Libertarian streak in me. I'm probably better described as a Constitutionalist.

I have been active on various political forums for about 25 years. So, I'm new to this forum but am the same old guy that is known by the same user name on other forums.
Welcome to USMB, CL. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Forum List

Back