New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

Yes, they are, and so are you.
It's easier for low IQ whites like you to call blacks racists instead of asking what have whites done to make people not trust them. You guys talk about how talking about racism will make you turn racist. After all the crap Obama took, according to your logic, he has the right to be a racist.

Another disingenuous POC article from the white victimhood press.

If one wants a good story about how a cyber attack can be used to cripple the country, I recommend "Cry Havoc" by A. American.

Can you imagine if Trump made a movie wherein it was said that black people can't be trusted? Lol.

Leftists don't have a problem with racism; leftists have a problem with your racism.

Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

clearly you do not watch the movie

I was thinking about watching this one.

Apparently, the rest of the world got tired of the western imperialists and they all teamed up against them?

That's not much of a stretch, if you ask me. Especially when the imperialists are getting weaker and weaker to the point that nobody's really afraid of them any more.

It is a good movie, except the ending.

The discussion that is causing all the problems was between a father and his daughter and is a discussion that I believe was very realistic.

Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

I am not surprised your propagandist took that statement completely out of context.

Has nothing to do with skin color the majority of people living in urban centers are going to die or go Mad Max. The Gang Members will last longer because they are just going to take shit from the weak. I know plenty of Black and Latino people that live in the country and they won't have an issue when the shit hits the fan.

What a lazy movie. Lots of cool setup and mystery. Good actors. Then it turns into Lost. Who attacked? Dunno. What's with the deer? Dunno. What's with that noise? Dunno? Why are his teeth falling out? Dunno.

My white ass could beat your sorry ass. Just because I'm better than your racist ass.
I serriously doubt that.. What you whiny right wing snowflakes call racism is any criticism of whites. Take responsibility for your behavior and choices like you tell everybody else to.

Can you imagine if Trump made a movie wherein it was said that black people can't be trusted? Lol.

Leftists don't have a problem with racism; leftists have a problem with your racism.

Obama did not make this film, Sam Esmail did. And you crybabies have to begin to face your own racial history. Whites on the so called left have done so and are mature enought to accept the history then work to reconcile or repent. You dipshits on the right want to return to that past, continue being the same racists as people were in the past and expect people to accept it. The gateway pundit lied to you about this film.

Did President Obama warn people of a certain ethnicity NOT to trust Caucasians?

If he did, then he is right.

Many of those so-called "liberal" Caucasians do not actually love that ethnicity -- no matter what they say in public.

1702402049825.png

‘Leave the World Behind’ Filmmaker Sam Esmail on Those ‘Mr. Robot’ Connections and Using the ‘Ocean’s Twelve’ Playbook​

Sam Esmail’s Leave the World Behind currently ranks atop Netflix’s film chart, and longtime fans of the filmmaker are now decoding its place in his greater universe of storytelling.

And the gatewaypundit race baited you stooges.

Did President Obama warn people of a certain ethnicity NOT to trust Caucasians?

If he did, then he is right.

Many of those so-called "liberal" Caucasians do not actually love that ethnicity -- no matter what they say in public.
President Obama didn't do squat.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Forum List

Back