New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

Always said him and holder biggest race baiters in history.

Don't trust the honky/cracker.

Obama is a racist and anti-semite.....he is good friends with racists and anti-semites louis farakhan, jeremiah wright and al sharpton, as well as a terrorist sympathizer with his friendship with domestic terrorist bomber bill ayers, and muslim terrorist spokesman rashid khalidy........

He is a vile human being who fooled everyone....

I serriously doubt that.. What you whiny right wing snowflakes call racism is any criticism of whites. Take responsibility for your behavior and choices like you tell everybody else to.
Lol, I don't let race rule my life. Liberals do.

Lol, I don't let race rule my life. Liberals do.
That's a stupid comment only made by racists. Race impacts your life and you have used it to get what you have. If race didn't rule your life, you right wingers wouldn't be about banning things thatt don't make whites out to be heroes and saviors. If race did not rule your life, you woulf not have opposed equal opportunity policies. Everything the right does is about race. White is a race moron.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Obama is a racist and anti-semite.....he is good friends with racists and anti-semites louis farakhan, jeremiah wright and al sharpton, as well as a terrorist sympathizer with his friendship with domestic terrorist bomber bill ayers, and muslim terrorist spokesman rashid khalidy........

He is a vile human being who fooled everyone....
Wright is no racist or anti semite. Obama is not friends with Farrakhan or Ayres. Sharpton is no anti semite or racist. Obama is none of what you claim, but anybody that dares challenges white racism is a racist to the far right.

Trumps. But using the n word is not the only thing that's racist.

Why did you vote for this guy?

1702419076303.png

Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

O
M
G

The fact people's skin color matters to you means you're racist.
That is not the definition of racism and you are more concerned about skin color than me. Racism is a behavior and it is not my fault that whites used and continue using race to basically maintain a caste system. So instead of trying to recreate the definition of the word racist because you can't face the truth of your own history, take responsibility for your behavior and the choices made due to the belief of racial superiority that was created by whites.

That is not the definition of racism and you are more concerned about skin color than me. Racism is a behavior and it is not my fault that whites used and continue using race to basically maintain a caste system. So instead of trying to recreate the definition of the word racist because you can't face the truth of your own history, take responsibility for your behavior and the choices made due to the belief of racial superiority that was created by whites.
WEF/Democrat shills say only white people can be racist, do you agree?

Wright is no racist or anti semite. Obama is not friends with Farrakhan or Ayres. Sharpton is no anti semite or racist. Obama is none of what you claim, but anybody that dares challenges white racism is a racist to the far right.

Yes.....he is.......you are lying.....

bill ayers and his wife, bernadine dohrn launched obama's political career....iin fact, dorhn introduced obama to michelle.......

And you were saying about Farakhan?

1702469316983.png

Forum List

Back