"New Normal"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This is code for taking your freedom.
It is code for making your pursuit of happiness secondary to big government whims.
It is code for the biggest slippery slope power grab in a generation.

The current Democrat power grab is either going to cost them dearly in November or freedom loving Americans will no longer be free.

You can take your contact tracing and shove it.

It is code for making your pursuit of happiness secondary to big government whims.

The current Democrat power grab is either going to cost them dearly in November or freedom loving Americans will no longer be free.

Who is mandating contact tracing?

It's called Authoritarianism by extreme measures.
Just ask Homo Cumo, Newscum and Bitchmer! They'll be gladly to tell you. :)

"On Tuesday, Gov. Jay Inslee announced a contact tracing program to track who has the virus, where they've been, and who they've been in contact with. With contact tracing, the state hopes to speed up the isolation and quarantining processes and slow the spread of the virus.

Now, after critics raised privacy concerns, the governor is walking back a requirement that customers must give their contact information to the businesses they visit."

1590003116993.png

• Banned

Did I say it was mandated? Is reading difficult for you.

Contact tracing is only ONE of the many power grabs we are being asked to endure right now. And I use the term, ask, lightly because we all know where this will go if you cocksuckers are given even an inch of rope.

• Banned

"On Tuesday, Gov. Jay Inslee announced a contact tracing program to track who has the virus, where they've been, and who they've been in contact with. With contact tracing, the state hopes to speed up the isolation and quarantining processes and slow the spread of the virus.

Now, after critics raised privacy concerns, the governor is walking back a requirement that customers must give their contact information to the businesses they visit."

Yup, our mayor tried it here and was roundly rebuked

Contact tracing is only ONE of the many power grabs we are being asked to endure right now. And I use the term, ask, lightly because we all know where this will go if you cocksuckers are given even an inch of rope.

Never said you did.... Is reading difficult for you.

Your Blob's CDC is recommending it as a way of containing the virus.

I don't give a damn who is recommending it. I WILL NOT COMPLY

Mayors have next to no power to institute this. Google/Apple (Android/I-Phone) are working with the CDC on it. If she/he wanted to install it tomorrow, they couldn't do it.
Soon it will be part of the contract you sign when you renew your cell phone contract.

LOL...

Sure you will. When you go out to do a job at a commercial site, it may be mandated that you have it and can show you had no exposure to this or whatever the next virus is that comes down the pike; just like having liability insurance. I suppose you could just turn down those jobs however.

Mayors have next to no power to institute this. Google/Apple (Android/I-Phone) are working with the CDC on it. If she/he wanted to install it tomorrow, they couldn't do it.
Soon it will be part of the contract you sign when you renew your cell phone contract.
Our Mayor here DECREED it from on high as a REQUIREMENT that any customer who is in a business longer than 10 minutes MUST give their personal contact info to the business.
A week or so later he had to walk it back because of the outrage.

Probably not. Most of us have not forgotten the Bush Years and The Patriot Act, warrant-less wire taps, torture, kidnapping, and detention, special rendition, you know, the bread and butter of the Patriot act that occurred under the panic of the Bush Administration? Bush did not pay the price. He was re-elected. Lets not forget no fly lists so easy to get on that several members of Congress have been flagged, including Senator Ted Kennedy back in the day. Very difficult and even expensive to get off the list even if it is the government's mistake. Can't get much more slippery slope than the Son-ov-a-Bush assaults on our freedoms and privacies.

1590115488898.png

Probably not. Most of us have not forgotten the Bush Years and The Patriot Act, warrant-less wire taps, torture, kidnapping, and detention, special rendition, you know, the bread and butter of the Patriot act that occurred under the panic of the Bush Administration? Bush did not pay the price. He was re-elected. Lets not forget no fly lists so easy to get on that several members of Congress have been flagged, including Senator Ted Kennedy back in the day. Very difficult and even expensive to get off the list even if it is the government's mistake. Can't get much more slippery slope than the Son-ov-a-Bush assaults on our freedoms and privacies.
You'll get no argument out of me on that. But the government actively following my every move via my smart device? Telling me I can't go to work? Telling me I can't goto church? Telling me I can't sunbathe? Telling me I can't have a family gathering of more than a handful of people? Telling me I can't..........

I think you get my point

Our Mayor here DECREED it from on high as a REQUIREMENT that any customer who is in a business longer than 10 minutes MUST give their personal contact info to the business.
A week or so later he had to walk it back because of the outrage.

That and he probably was talking out of his buttocks since most cell phones don't have the technology yet, the bluetooth ramifications are completely untested, and, oh yeah, there is nobody to follow up on the back end once you collect this data.

A snipet:

1590115301757.png

Nobody in their right mind is going to download the APP unless forced to do so for their job. So it's going to be put into the source coding and run in the background. That is what Google/Apple are working on right now. You will comply. Resistance is futile.

The bluetooth is even more problematic. Someone in the next room or business or apartment can theoretically connect to your phone if they had the credentials. A guy with his cell phone in a car driving by outside of the convenience store where you buy your dinner may be infected and be known to the Public Health Authorities but because of the bluetooth connection, it reads as you having interacted with him even though you were inside the store and never saw the dude.

Then once the data is collected, what then? Most state health departments don't have the manpower to contact every cell phone number of the people who were "exposed" to the guy in the car.

Your mayor was speaking out of his buttocks on this one.

Forum List

Back