CDZ New non-lethal equipment for law enforcement

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1596121413579.png

1596121534389.png

Why get close if they choose to put someone under arrest until the suspect is pacified?

I bet they can make a semi-automatic or full-auto version.

Sleepy time grenades maybe?

If you got caught up in the confusion and not arrested I guess you can sleep it off.

However if you are arrested next thing you know you're waking up in prison.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 369069

View attachment 369070

Why get close if they choose to put someone under arrest until the suspect is pacified?

If you got caught up in the confusion and not arrested I guess you can sleep it off.

*****CHUCKLE*****

While your heart is in the right place, your suggestion for a less-lethal tranquilizer weapon system is tactically naïve. Speaking from a law enforcement point of view: no. Look, many men and even some women and large children can literally tear another human being apart by the fistful—even more so when hopped up on whatever drugs. For this reason alone, tasers have also always been a terrible idea. On top of that the dosage of tranquilizer drug required to put down a raging meth head versus the dose to "calm" a violent teen are two very different measures; one will kill the teen and possibly stop the meth head while the other will put the kid to sleep but not even faze the junkie. And then there's the lawsuits and trumped up murder charges incoming for all the times suspects expire after a cop hits them with his tranquilizer dart gun.

Support constructive conversation towards resolution of our differences, not better or more weapons to harm each other.

I just talked with Ted Wheeler, and he wants the Portland police equipped with nothing but feather boas, nerf balls and Chairman Mao's little red book.

Last edited:
You're asking police officers to go up against Glok model 30s with this? ...

1596156887752.png

My suggestion is to replace the taser with these items and that law enforcement is allowed to utilize them the moment the suspect starts resisting and by resisting I mean the moment the suspect refuses to cooperate with orders.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 369069

View attachment 369070

*****CHUCKLE*****

While your heart is in the right place, your suggestion for a less-lethal tranquilizer weapon system is tactically naïve. Speaking from a law enforcement point of view: no. Look, many men and even some women and large children can literally tear another human being apart by the fistful—even more so when hopped up on whatever drugs. For this reason alone, tasers have also always been a terrible idea. On top of that the dosage of tranquilizer drug required to put down a raging meth head versus the dose to "calm" a violent teen are two very different measures; one will kill the teen and possibly stop the meth head while the other will put the kid to sleep but not even faze the junkie. And then there's the lawsuits and trumped up murder charges incoming for all the times suspects expire after a cop hits them with his tranquilizer dart gun.

1596157288114.png

I know of an incident where the guy was still going with four tasers in him. He wasn't hyped up on meth he was just a really big guy who wasn't taking his anti-psychotics.

People want non-lethal options. I find tasers, pepper spray, and tear gas, ineffective. Put them to sleep and arrest them.

People are just as likely to die with the taser. Especially if they have a heart condition.

At least with this way they have the option of not utilizing their sidearms which are for the most part lethal when utilized.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 369069

View attachment 369070

*****CHUCKLE*****

Agree, I suggested that in a thread awhile back. Makes sense especially when they are hopped up on drugs.

Forum List

Back