New National Intelligence Head - Any Hope for the Truth on Coronovirus "Godfathers" or a "Godmother"

Yes, I read your answer. The request to refer to a SPECIFIC document that would CONFIRM "hiring" "more than a thousand Russian trolls", their work, and their nicknames in our networks.

And WHERE is this "thousand" hiding today ???

Do you REALLY believe that SO-CALLED "RUSSIANS" can change the intentions of the black population of America against the background of how Joe Biden did it a few days ago ???

The fact that the NEW smoke screen "Russians are coming" was launched, did not pass by my attention. It’s very convenient to blame the "Russians" for everything, and not, say, the strategic miscalculations of the “democratic” administrations.

By the way, WHY DO YOU NOT SPEAK A WORDS about an attempt by the UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT to influence the elections in our country in favor of the so-called "democratic" party ???

You do not do this because the current Ukrainian government is the puppet of the "democratic" political elite of the United States ???

So after all, the PUTIN regime is ALSO the puppets of the so-called "democratic" party again — Yeltsin and his successor Putin WERE and ARE the Puppets, which it placed in power by financing the bloody military coup of Yeltsin!

And yet - give me an example of at least one American rally led by the “Russians” in the past. Or at least ONE rally in which the so-called "Russians" in the past would have taken part "in masse".

And where did you find "the Russian"s in America ???

You'll need to read the Senate reports, Mueller Report (in full - Not the Billy Barf four page summary) and testimony of EVERY ONE of Donnie's appointed intel and law enforcement chiefs (prior to most of them being canned of course) for the answers to your questions.

Mueller Report is on the shelf of my personal professional library. So on which page are links to documents confirming the hiring of "thousands of Russian bots" ???

As an expert, I do not read abstracts - they are made by living people and, most often, representing one or another interested party

Mueller Report be collecting dust on the health of your "personal professional library". But it's obvious that you didn't read it. ;-)

Well, that the so-called "democrats" ARE masters to say nasty things when there are no arguments, I am aware of. To insult the opponent is the provocative technique as old as the world. And that is not to your credit. r. The last statement is a mere CHUTZPAH. I asked you to write the page number on which links to the documents proving "hiring thousands of Russian bots" are given.

Meh - With you, that'd be a waste of my time. READ THE REPORT - But here are a few links for lazy minds ;-)

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

At what page does Mueller's report say about a "thousand" of Russian bots ??? Don't run into the bushes!

Reread Remarque. Came across this saying:

“It's no shame to be born stupid. Only to die stupid.”
― Erich Maria Remarque, Three Comrades

Wise, right?

1590458636271.png

Last edited:

Yes, I read your answer. The request to refer to a SPECIFIC document that would CONFIRM "hiring" "more than a thousand Russian trolls", their work, and their nicknames in our networks.

Do you REALLY believe that SO-CALLED "RUSSIANS" can change the intentions of the black population of America against the background of how Joe Biden did it a few days ago ???

The fact that the NEW smoke screen "Russians are coming" was launched, did not pass by my attention. It’s very convenient to blame the "Russians" for everything, and not, say, the strategic miscalculations of the “democratic” administrations.

By the way, WHY DO YOU NOT SPEAK A WORDS about an attempt by the UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT to influence the elections in our country in favor of the so-called "democratic" party ???

You do not do this because the current Ukrainian government is the puppet of the "democratic" political elite of the United States ???

So after all, the PUTIN regime is ALSO the puppets of the so-called "democratic" party again — Yeltsin and his successor Putin WERE and ARE the Puppets, which it placed in power by financing the bloody military coup of Yeltsin!

And yet - give me an example of at least one American rally led by the “Russians” in the past. Or at least ONE rally in which the so-called "Russians" in the past would have taken part "in masse".

You'll need to read the Senate reports, Mueller Report (in full - Not the Billy Barf four page summary) and testimony of EVERY ONE of Donnie's appointed intel and law enforcement chiefs (prior to most of them being canned of course) for the answers to your questions.

Mueller Report is on the shelf of my personal professional library. So on which page are links to documents confirming the hiring of "thousands of Russian bots" ???

As an expert, I do not read abstracts - they are made by living people and, most often, representing one or another interested party

Mueller Report be collecting dust on the health of your "personal professional library". But it's obvious that you didn't read it. ;-)

Well, that the so-called "democrats" ARE masters to say nasty things when there are no arguments, I am aware of. To insult the opponent is the provocative technique as old as the world. And that is not to your credit. r. The last statement is a mere CHUTZPAH. I asked you to write the page number on which links to the documents proving "hiring thousands of Russian bots" are given.

Meh - With you, that'd be a waste of my time. READ THE REPORT - But here are a few links for lazy minds ;-)

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

At what page does Mueller's report say about a "thousand" of Russian bots ??? Don't run into the bushes!

I wouldn't be interested in running into the bushes. That's where most trolls hang out.

*See IRA Botnet Activities on page 28 (of course Billy Barf used his Sharpie to black out half the content)

In January 2018, Twitter publicly identified 3,814 Twitter accounts associated with the According to Twitter, in the ten weeks before the 2016 U.S. presidential election, these accounts posted approximately 175,993 tweets, “approximately 8.4% of which were election related.”80 Twitter also announced that it had notified approximately 1.4 million people who Twitter believed may have been in contact with an IRA-controlled account.81​
76 A botnet refers to a network of private computers or accounts controlled as a group to send specific automated messages. On the Twitter network, botnets can be used to promote and republish (“retweet”) specific tweets or hashtags in order for them to gain larger audiences.​

Now beat it Russian Troll feller - Vlad needs you get back to work on 2020!

Last edited:

I wouldn't be interested in running into the bushes. That's where most trolls hang out.

*See IRA Botnet Activities on page 28 (of course Billy Barf used his Sharpie to black out half the content)

In January 2018, Twitter publicly identified 3,814 Twitter accounts associated with the According to Twitter, in the ten weeks before the 2016 U.S. presidential election, these accounts posted approximately 175,993 tweets, “approximately 8.4% of which were election related.”80 Twitter also announced that it had notified approximately 1.4 million people who Twitter believed may have been in contact with an IRA-controlled account.81​
76 A botnet refers to a network of private computers or accounts controlled as a group to send specific automated messages. On the Twitter network, botnets can be used to promote and republish (“retweet”) specific tweets or hashtags in order for them to gain larger audiences.​

Updated Numbers of IRA Accounts

As part of our ongoing review, we have identified both more IRA and automated Russia-based accounts. The results of this supplemental analysis are consistent with the results of our previous work: automated election-related content associated with Russian signals represented a very small fraction of the overall activity on Twitter in the ten-week period preceding the 2016 election.

We have identified an additional 1,062 accounts associated with the IRA. We have suspended all of these accounts for Terms of Service violations, primarily spam, and all but a few accounts, which were restored to legitimate users, remain suspended. ... ...In total, during the time period we investigated, the 3,841* identified IRA-linked accounts posted 175,993 Tweets, approximately 8.4% of which were election-related.

Yes, I SEE and READ. But a link to an Eli Rosenberg article published in the Washington Post on January 19, 2019 NEVER, UNDER ANY CONDITIONS, could be accepted by the court of Law as aground for sentencing, or for a court decision.

Do you understand that this is not serious ?!

I have great respect for all participants in the Forum, including opponents, ALSO, I hope we are looking for the TRUTH, and not that I or you would like to see - RIGHT ???

Mueller Report in this part and in a number of other sections is very similar to a trash basket, into which EVERYTHING which had the letter R (Russians) or T (Trump) on it was poured.

1590551561908.png

1590552295307.png

1590552106058.png

Last edited:

As part of our ongoing review, we have identified both more IRA and automated Russia-based accounts. The results of this supplemental analysis are consistent with the results of our previous work: automated election-related content associated with Russian signals represented a very small fraction of the overall activity on Twitter in the ten-week period preceding the 2016 election.

We have identified an additional 1,062 accounts associated with the IRA. We have suspended all of these accounts for Terms of Service violations, primarily spam, and all but a few accounts, which were restored to legitimate users, remain suspended. ... ...In total, during the time period we investigated, the 3,841* identified IRA-linked accounts posted 175,993 Tweets, approximately 8.4% of which were election-related.

Yes, I SEE and READ. But a link to an Eli Rosenberg article published in the Washington Post on January 19, 2019 NEVER, UNDER ANY CONDITIONS, could be accepted by the court of Law as aground for sentencing, or for a court decision.

I have great respect for all participants in the Forum, including opponents, ALSO, I hope we are looking for the TRUTH, and not that I or you would like to see - RIGHT ???

Mueller Report in this part and in a number of other sections is very similar to a trash basket, into which EVERYTHING which had the letter R (Russians) or T (Trump) on it was poured.

View attachment 341447

View attachment 341450

View attachment 341449

If one is a Roger Stone fan and even worse paid for his book, then one is definitely a Russian Troll ;-)

View attachment 341447

View attachment 341450

View attachment 341449

If one is a Roger Stone fan and even worse paid for his book, then one is definitely a Russian Troll ;-)

You AGAIN leave the discussion. I brought you the facts, but you again changed the subject and ignored the facts

View attachment 341447

View attachment 341450

View attachment 341449

You AGAIN leave the discussion. I brought you the facts, but you again changed the subject and ignored the facts

I often ignore responses from those who bore me ;)

cjones09202017.jpg

View attachment 341447

View attachment 341450

View attachment 341449

cjones09202017.jpg

Yes, THIS is a good apology when the arguments end. BTW, tomorrow I will have two news for you personally and for you. The third one has already been published and I think that neither the so-called "first black President of America" nor his accomplice can still fall asleep because of it ... And even if they fell asleep, they see nightmares: affidavits, a polygraph, a bright light in the eyes (just like in Guantanamo), sleep deprivation, and dirty solitary confinement. And Biden, for sure, sees the spirit of Epstein who is warning him about something...

1590728876350.png

View attachment 341447

View attachment 341450

View attachment 341449

cjones09202017.jpg

Yes, THIS is a good apology when the arguments end. BTW, tomorrow I will have two news for you personally and for you. The third one has already been published and I think that neither the so-called "first black President of America" nor his accomplice can still fall asleep because of it ... And even if they fell asleep, they see nightmares: affidavits, a polygraph, a bright light in the eyes (just like in Guantanamo), sleep deprivation, and dirty solitary confinement. And Biden, for sure, sees the spirit of Epstein who is warning him about something...

View attachment 342345

Da! I bet they all quake in their boots!! :auiqs.jpg:

Btw, Vlad WAS gonna give you 500 ruble (5 bucks a month) raise until he figured out you were wasting your time on a board with maybe 100 active posters who's minds will never be changed.

So he's cancelled that. Ya shoulda been working the massive social media platforms!

766.jpg

Forum List

Back