New movie "Race" coming in February; Deserves a guaranteed Oscar and every other award.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
New movie coming out next month. Posted trailer video below. It's called "Race" and it's about Jesse Owens and the Berlin Olympics versus Hitler. It includes some lectures on race, some racist white football players at Ohio State, and lots of other white-people-bad stuff. Other than that....looks like a decent anti Nazi flick.

I think the lead actor Stephan James should get the Oscar for best actor.
I also think the film should win the Oscar for best film of the year.

Given....I haven't seen the movie....but still....it has to win the Oscars.

Hitler shook Owen's hand before he departed.

American GIs used to go ontothe footpath in Germany to run over black a american GIs.

I shall watchthis movie.

American GIs used to go ontothe footpath in Germany to run over black a american GIs.

I shall watchthis movie.

Yeah, I read that they made Owens cover up the fact that Hitler treated him better than FDR did.

Forget Hitler - it was America that snubbed black Olympian Jesse Owens
President Franklin Roosevelt never congratulated Owens or invited him to the White House. 'Hitler didn't snub me - it was FDR who snubbed me,' Owens said.

And Owens had his own memories of Berlin which differed starkly from the propaganda version. While the Nazis vilified the black American athletes, the German people cheered on Owens and his team-mates, clamouring for photos and autographs.

This nothing more than a ref making a bad basketball call, and makes a makeup call.
We all know what this movie is about,
2016 version of 12 Years a Slave.
Of which some oscar nominee'rs never even saw

Sounds like a great movie.

Wonder if they'll show Owens shaking Hitler's hand and getting ignored by FDR?

I shall watchthis movie.

Yeah, I read that they made Owens cover up the fact that Hitler treated him better than FDR did.

Forget Hitler - it was America that snubbed black Olympian Jesse Owens
President Franklin Roosevelt never congratulated Owens or invited him to the White House. 'Hitler didn't snub me - it was FDR who snubbed me,' Owens said.

And Owens had his own memories of Berlin which differed starkly from the propaganda version. While the Nazis vilified the black American athletes, the German people cheered on Owens and his team-mates, clamouring for photos and autographs.

Hitler sent Owens an autographed picture. FDR wouldn't even call him.

New movie coming out next month. Posted trailer video below. It's called "Race" and it's about Jesse Owens and the Berlin Olympics versus Hitler. It includes some lectures on race, some racist white football players at Ohio State, and lots of other white-people-bad stuff. Other than that....looks like a decent anti Nazi flick.

The film had better win every possible Oscar or that will prove Oscar is racist.

Translation: New movie coming out next month, Posted trailer video below. It's called "Race" and it's about Jesse Owens and the Berlin Olympics versus Hitler. It includes historical representations of of attitudes at the time that upset me to acknowledge really happened. Since I am white, being shown that my ancestors were really dicks make me angry.

I think the lead actor Stephan James should be mocked because thats really Alls I got. I cant comment on the Oscars only awarding Slave roles so this is my attempt at humor instead.

No way they'll beat the white actor playing Michael Jackson for best actor though.

Another hate whitey film. No interest.

I think you meant another historically accurate film
Nope I mean any film that's nothing more than pro black anti white propaganda. Especially when its NOT historically accurate.

You mean a film about the time when blacks were treated badly shouldnt be told or at least change it to show white people loved him the whole time...that would be fair and it wouldnt chaff your ass either

Another whiny race thread from Bucs. I suppose that is yards better than him jerking off to every death of a police officer. Baby steps I suppose.

Nope I mean any film that's nothing more than pro black anti white propaganda. Especially when its NOT historically accurate.

You mean a film about the time when blacks were treated badly shouldnt be told or at least change it to show white people loved him the whole time...that would be fair and it wouldnt chaff your ass either
n!ggers aren't and never will be equal to ANY white person. Its just more garbage propaganda.

n!ggers aren't and never will be equal to ANY white person. Its just more garbage propaganda.

Ok, but we're talking about how you want history misrepresented because your ass hurts.

Surprised Ken Burns didn't do it. Baseball was a leading industry to break racial barriers yet his documentary went on and on and on and on about whitey screwing the po black folk.

The film should go on and on about how great of a time it was for blacks...and baseball I guess

Forum List

Back