New Mexico Has Problems

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
More blatant cheating and manipulation of voters and vote totals. The graphs do not lie.

Whatever spin the Secretary of State and clerks may offer, we know these vote injections cannot all be legitimate. Because if the ballot uploads in the congressional races were real, there should be large corresponding increases in the votes for governor, SOS, and AG. The only increase in the congressional races that corresponded to races at the top of the ticket was the 22:08 November 8th upload. The other three large vote increases in the congressional races do not show large corresponding vote increases in the races at the top of the ticket. Therefore, those vote injections are not consistent with legitimate reporting from counties, but are consistent with fraudulent manipulation of these races.

If people believe there is cheating it's a HUGE boon for Trump.

Imagine if by Tuesday, voters have seen GOP lose seats after a week of counting (huh?) and Trump makes his announcement. It will be very good timing as those on the fence will say "this guy will get election reforms done, we are tired of weak GOP leadership".

Keep lying to yourselves MAGA.

You lost. Again.

Living in a fantasy world about stolen elections does nothing other than assuage your ego.

Come back into reality or the Democrats will keep winning.
NV and AZ are not loses yet, and if they are every question and every bit of evidence requested to prove their legitimacy better be forthcoming. No stalling. Video tapes. Ballot inspections. And every bit of data. Complete transparency.

Does that work for you? Or is this the beginning of the excuses no one will believe except the powers that be and the corrupt media?

Here we go again. After 2020 these are hardly conspiracy theories. Votes are never taken away in any counting process. Counting is what is done, not adjusting the totals to more believable numbers. These threads stand alone and have as much merit if not more than the narrative pushing asshole that moves them.

NV and AZ are not loses yet, and if they are every question and every bit of evidence requested to prove their legitimacy better be forthcoming. No stalling. Video tapes. Ballot inspections. And every bit of data. Complete transparency.

Does that work for you? Or is this the beginning of the excuses no one will believe except the powers that be and the corrupt media?
So IF lake wins Gov and Kelly wins Senate, you advocate your statement above for BOTH races. Right.

So IF lake wins Gov and Kelly wins Senate, you advocate your statement above for BOTH races. Right.
If Lake wins we will find out what happened in this election. I do not think you are going to like that. The data and information is not going anywhere for 22 months and as governor she will have complete access.

If Lake wins we will find out what happened in this election. I do not think you are going to like that. The data and information is not going anywhere for 22 months and as governor she will have complete access.
every question and every bit of evidence requested to prove their legitimacy better be forthcoming. No stalling. Video tapes. Ballot inspections. And every bit of data.
You want Lake to investigate her winning election?

You want Lake to investigate her winning election?
She will. Yes, I want her to. She will expose just how it is in AZ. and why it has spread nation wide. It should be very interesting. You can always have her assassinated.

She will. Yes, I want her to. She will expose just how it is in AZ. and why it has spread nation wide. It should be very interesting.

You can always have her assassinated.
WTF are you suggesting?

I have no intentions of harming anyone, unlike your RWI friends on this site that are constantly telling us 'they are coming after us' war style.

Forum List

Back