Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Chance Kubeczka, I am 14 years old and I live in Houston Texas.

imagesVBZL9O2E.jpg

am i the only one who sees a problem with a 14 yr old....being here...sorry kidlet...but we just had a been brawl over the two 14 yr olds who went to sea and disappeared.....

DO YOU PARENTS KNOW THE SHOOTER IN LA THEATER WAS A POSTER ON HERE....they might want to reconsider your participation on this board.....i would not let my 14 yr old on here...regardless of how mature they are....this is a cesspool...a stormfront lite...

i am sorry for you loss.....your family seems tight knitted...and i hated to be cruel in making a point and i hope that point is not lost on you

his grandfather passed away in nov of 2014...come on admins....

cereal_killer AngelsNDemons
Yes he did
Hey kid, although we do not have any age restrictions to be a member here, I'm not sure this is the place to be for someone your age.

As a mom, I know I would NOT want or even allow my minor child to become a member here.

I really hope you aren't some nutcase impersonating a child and that you haven't lifted this kids info...if so, that shit is just fucked up.

I agree with bones, I think removing your personal info would be wise to do.

(I can't change personal information btw, only admin can do that. )

his grandfather passed away in nov of 2014...come on admins....

cereal_killer AngelsNDemons
Yes he did
Hey kid, although we do not have any age restrictions to be a member here, I'm not sure this is the place to be for someone your age.

As a mom, I know I would NOT want or even allow my minor child to become a member here.

I really hope you aren't some nutcase impersonating a child and that you haven't lifted this kids info...if so, that shit is just fucked up.

Agreed.

am i the only one who sees a problem with a 14 yr old....being here...sorry kidlet...but we just had a been brawl over the two 14 yr olds who went to sea and disappeared.....

DO YOU PARENTS KNOW THE SHOOTER IN LA THEATER WAS A POSTER ON HERE....they might want to reconsider your participation on this board.....i would not let my 14 yr old on here...regardless of how mature they are....this is a cesspool...a stormfront lite...

Agreed. This is not an appropriate board for children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back