ok...ill start

SOCK!!!!

welcome to the usmb

:lmao:

rofl.gif

It's kind of an inside joke, Enigma. Either that or she's really into Batman reruns.

Well welcome! You came with Stats recommendation, so that's one strike against you :eusa_shifty:

j/k we have fun here.

Enjoy it.

Okay, so - here is the best information I ever gave a new member (that'd be Stat). Because this board can be very rough and tumble, and people have a tendency to decide which 'side' you are on, and then treat you accordingly, I recommend you get to know people before hitting the slopes. There is a gaming folder, a thread under general called The Coffee Shop, and a thread in the Rubber Room called the Tavern. Great places to hang out when idiocy abounds. :)

Hello there Enigma..

2985234nugz2t3f10.gif

Welcome to the USMB..go ahead and take a look around...there are many places you can start to get your footing, as the other's have suggested...enjoy your time here. :)

Okay, so - here is the best information I ever gave a new member (that'd be Stat). Because this board can be very rough and tumble, and people have a tendency to decide which 'side' you are on, and then treat you accordingly, I recommend you get to know people before hitting the slopes. There is a gaming folder, a thread under general called The Coffee Shop, and a thread in the Rubber Room called the Tavern. Great places to hang out when idiocy abounds. :)

I usually suggest new members go to the Flame Zone. If you survive there, you are initiated.

Welcome! :)

I usually suggest new members go to the Flame Zone. If you survive there, you are initiated.

Welcome! :)

I decelerate that comment!

Forum List

Back