New Meat!

you coward? Pm me? you idiot. let the bodies hit the floor? is that you goal?
This place really frowns on bringing baggage from dumps on to here. I no longer PM anyone.
Guess what. I just got a Trophy for a 30% like to post ratio. Which is good. I'm so proud.
Your following me all over? I asked You? politely, Take it off this board ,meet me in the sewer? You don't dare? do you? I was willing to call it a truce, on your behalf? meet me in the sewer you sob? your scared what the other guys will say. Eventually everyone will be so curious, it will kill them. take it to the sewer? get off my face!
I'm going to pump up your reaction scores on steroids. Lol
So what do I win? who cares? I came here to get away from you? I read the rules? rules? take your rules to the high ground. meet me at home?

you coward? Pm me? you idiot. let the bodies hit the floor? is that you goal?
This place really frowns on bringing baggage from dumps on to here. I no longer PM anyone.
Guess what. I just got a Trophy for a 30% like to post ratio. Which is good. I'm so proud.
Your following me all over? I asked You? politely, Take it off this board ,meet me in the sewer? You don't dare? do you? I was willing to call it a truce, on your behalf? meet me in the sewer you sob? your scared what the other guys will say. Eventually everyone will be so curious, it will kill them. take it to the sewer? get off my face!
I'm going to pump up your reaction scores on steroids. Lol
good deal? luv you always flarvis?

Coward!!! whah ha ha. leave me alone you creep. let us play in the sewer where apparently you want to drag us in. I'm outta here. sorry? maybe the board cant handle us both then. Bye bye loser.

You'll find several of them here. I never blocked anyone. Mods recommended I block one he wouldn't quit, not in threads not in PM's. Pussy would write me PM's ask me questions then tell me I'm blocked and can't respond. Told him in a thread I'm blocked, he goes "how hilarious, you're blocked" Well now he is, only one.

Coward!!! whah ha ha. leave me alone you creep. let us play in the sewer where apparently you want to drag us in. I'm outta here. sorry? maybe the board cant handle us both then. Bye bye loser.

You'll find several of them here. I never blocked anyone. Mods recommended I block one he wouldn't quit, not in threads not in PM's. Pussy would write me PM's ask me questions then tell me I'm blocked and can't respond. Told him in a thread I'm blocked, he goes "how hilarious, you're blocked" Well now he is, only one.
no we just keep putting up with him. we don't block people usually. I look at like this. everyone isn't perfect. we're all nuts? right. I believe in free speech and live and let live.

I am also part liberal, part conservative. Welcome to the jungle!

Forum List

Back