New Meat!

Hi, Cannon Shooter. Good to have you. Kick off your shoes and have a snack.
IMG_2635-1024x768.jpg

Hey everyone. My name's Steve, and I hail (at least for the time being) from northeastern Florida; "The First Coast", the "Ancient City", St. Augustine.

I'm a successful, self-employed photographer (I'll shoot anything that doesn't have the word "wedding" attached to it). I specialize in concert photography as well as auto and motorcycle photography (static, racing, etc). I'm also a real estate investor, and I've done well enough that it allows me to, for the most part, pursue a life of leisure.

Politically, I have some very strong conservative views as well as some very strong liberal views. Trying to pigeon hole me will only make a person look foolish.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself!
Are you gonna be in Volusia next month?

Volusia? For?

Kicking off The World of Outlaws Sprint Car season.

I've only been down there once. They didn't seem to keen on letting an "outsider" in to shoot. That's okay, I'll stick to IMSA...

Hey everyone. My name's Steve, and I hail (at least for the time being) from northeastern Florida; "The First Coast", the "Ancient City", St. Augustine.

I'm a successful, self-employed photographer (I'll shoot anything that doesn't have the word "wedding" attached to it). I specialize in concert photography as well as auto and motorcycle photography (static, racing, etc). I'm also a real estate investor, and I've done well enough that it allows me to, for the most part, pursue a life of leisure.

Politically, I have some very strong conservative views as well as some very strong liberal views. Trying to pigeon hole me will only make a person look foolish.

Well met. If you ever make it to AL, hit me up. I can get you an inside track on one of the worlds best tracks. Pun!!!

Welcome to USMB, Canon Shooter. I just now saw your thread. Hope you enjoy boards at USMB. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer you as I'm indubitably the worst photographer in the world. Who else but me could visit San Francisco back in the 80s, watch the fog coming in on little cat's feet at the golden gate bridge, anticipate the return of her developed roll of film and in place of the most inspiring sight ever seen, blushed to see two sticks poking out of a gray mass that had zero improvement over a truly bad child's scribble attached to a refrigerator that mommy said was "lovely." lol Anyway, look forward to seeing you around, but I don't think it would improve my bad quality of capturing what just took my breath away with a camera wobbling in my unphotographic hands. <giggle>

Volusia? For?

I've only been down there once. They didn't seem to keen on letting an "outsider" in to shoot. That's okay, I'll stick to IMSA...

What is going on in that avatar? :dunno:

Volusia? For?

What avatar? Mine?

Volusia? For?

What avatar? Mine?

Yes.

Volusia? For?

What avatar? Mine?

Yes.

That was taken at a photo shoot in San Diego about ten or twelve years ago. I rarely get in front of the camera so, when I was asked to, I figured why not take some smokin' hot babes with me?

So you will make dumb arguments lol ok welcome
To the party pal!

What avatar? Mine?

Yes.

That was taken at a photo shoot in San Diego about ten or twelve years ago. I rarely get in front of the camera so, when I was asked to, I figured why not take some smokin' hot babes with me?

Oh, is that you in the avatar? I thought that was Josh Gates. Lol!

Why is that one woman on the floor? Did she fall down or something?

Gday from Australia Steve ,

have a crackin day !

- : )

What avatar? Mine?

Yes.

Oh, is that you in the avatar? I thought that was Josh Gates. Lol!

Why is that one woman on the floor? Did she fall down or something?

No, she had on some werewolf mask thing and was crawling around. I figured we'd just go with it...

You joined exactly a year after I did, but you're already doing better than me.... I only got one thank you on my intro thread.
Happy new year everyone

My mom was a photographer ( rip) who's reincarnated in me so I'm an amateur/hobby photographer you could say.

How good is your imagination ?

Welcome aboard! It is refreshing to have some with diverse views. :(

Forum List

Back