New Lincoln Project Ad: Regret

Another good ad from the Lincoln Project.

Yeah, good list.

There may be some who didn't completely sell their soul when they voted for him, and who have the self respect to admit they were conned. I don't know if there's enough to make a difference, but here's hoping.

They missed the memo: Conservative "values" and small government out, authoritarian nationalist strongman in. That's not really what they wanted, but they didn't want to vote for Hillary and took a chance. Oops.

He must be the first " strongman" in history fighting AGAINST those trying to take away our right of assembly, free speech and ability to earn a living, all the while doing everything they can to undermine our constitution and depose him by any dishonest means necessary.

Worst strongman ever! lol!!!

:laugh:

richard spencer's greatest skill seems to be to try to sleaze onto larger issues, to create the dishonest illusion that he or his fringe movement is relevant.

i'm sure he appreciates you helping him.

gotta say i appreciated seeing him getting what he deserved:

you ready for when they start fighting back?

bring it. there are alot more of 'us' than basket dwelling racists.

so, how many people you willing to see die, for no reason?

i don't want anybody to die. but i will not nor anybody i know will cower when or if it starts. chances are greater if donny loses, but tries to remain in the white house & sends out the signal for his minions to start fighting back against the will of the people.

. you are the one that posted a video of an unprovoked sucker punch, and gloated about it.

so, don't try to pretend that this is some shit that someone else is going to start.

i do like that you have upped the ante from a few thousand ws, to trump supporters.

i knew you would.

you really do want to see this republic drown in an ocean of blood.

Yeah, good list.

There may be some who didn't completely sell their soul when they voted for him, and who have the self respect to admit they were conned. I don't know if there's enough to make a difference, but here's hoping.

They missed the memo: Conservative "values" and small government out, authoritarian nationalist strongman in. That's not really what they wanted, but they didn't want to vote for Hillary and took a chance. Oops.

He must be the first " strongman" in history fighting AGAINST those trying to take away our right of assembly, free speech and ability to earn a living, all the while doing everything they can to undermine our constitution and depose him by any dishonest means necessary.

richard spencer's greatest skill seems to be to try to sleaze onto larger issues, to create the dishonest illusion that he or his fringe movement is relevant.

Empty, faux gibberish, on your part.
Next....

talk to correll. he seems to think a war is coming. why would he think that?

your that one that is gloating about unprovoked violence.

Yeah, good list.

Empty, faux gibberish, on your part.
Next....

talk to correll. he seems to think a war is coming. why would he think that?

angry-furious-man-sitting-computer-260nw-1354052780.jpg

Yeah, good list.

I'm hopeful. I've been chasing windmills for most of my life.

I didn't vote for trump.

The following website gives me hope. Video after video, page after page of republicans who voted for trump who will now vote for Biden. They are ashamed of their vote for trump and some apologize for it. Most are life long republicans/conservatives. Some are like me, Independents.

Yeah, good list.

I didn't vote for trump.

The following website gives me hope. Video after video, page after page of republicans who voted for trump who will now vote for Biden. They are ashamed of their vote for trump and some apologize for it. Most are life long republicans/conservatives. Some are like me, Independents.

This is just a complete unknown. Trump is lucky he's running against Biden, a replay of running against Hillary only luckier.

Yeah, good list.

I didn't vote for trump.

Latest score:
Windmills 500
Dana 0

Yeah, good list.

I didn't vote for trump.

This is just a complete unknown. Trump is lucky he's running against Biden, a replay of running against Hillary only luckier.

While Biden isn't the best person to run, he's not trump. I know what we will get with Biden and it's not a destroyed economy with thousands of people dying of a virus.

We will get a man and people who will clean the mess up that trump and the republicans have created.

There's a huge difference between the two men in my opinion and while he isn't my first or second choice, I will vote for Biden knowing that I cast my vote for America. Not a party or man.

I want to at least try to preserve something of America for future generations.

Nobody regrets voting for Trump. It will be another landslide this November.

Yeah, good list.

I didn't vote for trump.

While Biden isn't the best person to run, he's not trump. I know what we will get with Biden and it's not a destroyed economy with thousands of people dying of a virus.

We will get a man and people who will clean the mess up that trump and the republicans have created.

There's a huge difference between the two men in my opinion and while he isn't my first or second choice, I will vote for Biden knowing that I cast my vote for America. Not a party or man.

I want to at least try to preserve something of America for future generations.

I agree that it's an easy choice, if not very pleasant. But it's difficult for me to believe that Biden would make it through one whole term, let alone two. So this veep choice is critical, and he's voluntarily restricted himself to a pretty small portion of the potential field.

I don't like voting for someone out of near-desperation.

Forum List

Back