New Lincoln Project Ad: Regret

Another day, another USMB leftist sharing videos produced by the Closet Confederate. And once again I get to expose your blatant hypocrisy. :)

rickwilson1.png

rickwilson2.png

rickwilson3.png

Another good ad from the Lincoln Project.

Yeah, good list.

There may be some who didn't completely sell their soul when they voted for him, and who have the self respect to admit they were conned. I don't know if there's enough to make a difference, but here's hoping.

They missed the memo: Conservative "values" and small government out, authoritarian nationalist strongman in. That's not really what they wanted, but they didn't want to vote for Hillary and took a chance. Oops.

Yeah, good list.

There may be some who didn't completely sell their soul when they voted for him, and who have the self respect to admit they were conned. I don't know if there's enough to make a difference, but here's hoping.

They missed the memo: Conservative "values" and small government out, authoritarian nationalist strongman in. That's not really what they wanted, but they didn't want to vote for Hillary and took a chance. Oops.

any ad that opens complaining about racism, especially "blatant" racism, is not to be taken seriously.

Another day, another USMB leftist sharing videos produced by the Closet Confederate. And once again I get to expose your blatant hypocrisy. :)

View attachment 373425
View attachment 373426
View attachment 373427

And yet you said NOTHING to dispute what they said about Trump.
Everything they said about Trump was true...
The lying, his sexism, his cheating, his corruption, his nepotism, his racism, etc...

i only got as far as the "Wacism" which is bullshit based on lies, that no one believes.

only liars pretend to believe it, to support further lying.

Denial, denial, and MORE denial is the ONLY answer the Republicans have. LMAO

How lame... Do you REALY think independent voters are going to "buy" that?

Denial, denial, and MORE denial is the ONLY answer the Republicans have. LMAO

How lame... Do you REALY think independent voters are going to "buy" that?

i think independents are done with people that pretend that crying "wacism" like a retarded child,

is a valid political point.

mostly.

Yeah, good list.

He must be the first " strongman" in history fighting AGAINST those trying to take away our right of assembly, free speech and ability to earn a living, all the while doing everything they can to undermine our constitution and depose him by any dishonest means necessary.

Yeah, good list.

He must be the first " strongman" in history fighting AGAINST those trying to take away our right of assembly, free speech and ability to earn a living, all the while doing everything they can to undermine our constitution and depose him by any dishonest means necessary.

Worst strongman ever! lol!!!

Yeah, good list.

there's another group speaking out:

RVAT

republican voters against trump

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...ers+against+trump&page=&utm_source=opensearch

Yeah, good list.

Worst strongman ever! lol!!!

:laugh:

Forum List

Back