New Lincoln Project Ad: Regret

Another good ad from the Lincoln Project.

your ad said "Wacism" like a retarded child.

why should any grownup listen to a retarded child for advice?

Those waskilly wasciss wabbits! :iyfyus.jpg:

giphy (30).gif

Yeah, good list.

There may be some who didn't completely sell their soul when they voted for him, and who have the self respect to admit they were conned. I don't know if there's enough to make a difference, but here's hoping.

They missed the memo: Conservative "values" and small government out, authoritarian nationalist strongman in. That's not really what they wanted, but they didn't want to vote for Hillary and took a chance. Oops.

He must be the first " strongman" in history fighting AGAINST those trying to take away our right of assembly, free speech and ability to earn a living, all the while doing everything they can to undermine our constitution and depose him by any dishonest means necessary.

Worst strongman ever! lol!!!

:laugh:

richard spencer's greatest skill seems to be to try to sleaze onto larger issues, to create the dishonest illusion that he or his fringe movement is relevant.

i'm sure he appreciates you helping him.

Yeah, good list.

There may be some who didn't completely sell their soul when they voted for him, and who have the self respect to admit they were conned. I don't know if there's enough to make a difference, but here's hoping.

They missed the memo: Conservative "values" and small government out, authoritarian nationalist strongman in. That's not really what they wanted, but they didn't want to vote for Hillary and took a chance. Oops.

He must be the first " strongman" in history fighting AGAINST those trying to take away our right of assembly, free speech and ability to earn a living, all the while doing everything they can to undermine our constitution and depose him by any dishonest means necessary.

richard spencer's greatest skill seems to be to try to sleaze onto larger issues, to create the dishonest illusion that he or his fringe movement is relevant.

gotta say i appreciated seeing him getting what he deserved:

Yeah, good list.

you ready for when they start fighting back?

Yeah, good list.

Canada,Cuba or Venezuela will look mighty nice to the Communist Democrats when the inevitable full scale Civil War starts:smoke:

your ad said "Wacism" like a retarded child. why should any grownup listen to a retarded child for advice?
Why would grownup vote for a retarded child? That's the question that should be answered. Trump doesn't give speeches; he delivers tantrums.

if you say so. i never listen to speeches. i just care about policies.

and trump had/has them.

the dems? seems they are stuck on retarded, with "Wacism" all they got.

i guess that might work. if the media screams it enough to convince people that there must be something to it, since it seems ever voice they hear is saying the same retarded shit, and they never even hear anyone challenge it.

Yeah, good list.

bring it. there are alot more of 'us' than basket dwelling racists.

Yeah, good list.

so, how many people you willing to see die, for no reason?

Another day, another USMB leftist sharing videos produced by the Closet Confederate. And once again I get to expose your blatant hypocrisy. :)

View attachment 373425
View attachment 373426
View attachment 373427

And yet you said NOTHING to dispute what they said about Trump.
Everything they said about Trump was true...
The lying, his sexism, his cheating, his corruption, his nepotism, his racism, etc...

Don't need to. Video is produced by a white supremacist. Why do you support white supremacy, hypocrite?

Yeah, good list.

When you say "us' are you referring to people why slept through civics classes as kids and have been keeping their heads free from such knowledge ever since?

Yeah, good list.

so, how many people you willing to see die, for no reason?

i don't want anybody to die. but i will not nor anybody i know will cower when or if it starts. chances are greater if donny loses, but tries to remain in the white house & sends out the signal for his minions to start fighting back against the will of the people.

Yeah, good list.

Empty, faux gibberish, on your part.
Next....

Yeah, good list.

When you say "us' are you referring to people why slept through civics classes as kids and have been keeping their heads free from such knowledge ever since?

donny doesn't seem to know that even if he were to contest the election - - - a new prez takes the white house come jan. 20 ...

Yeah, good list.

Empty, faux gibberish, on your part.
Next....

talk to correll. he seems to think a war is coming. why would he think that?

Forum List

Back