New Kid Here...

:clap2: I've bookmarked this post.
That's fine. Bookmark what you will. Now show me where he answered the fuckin' question.
No need to do so. He said there is no reason not to believe the men of the boat.

I'm not being snarky, but I have no idea why that is so difficult to understand or why you don't invite him to another thread. It's polluting this one.
Saying, "There's no reason not to..." does not mean that one does. Either you learn logic and how to correctly conclude issues or you fail to impress me.

That's fine. Bookmark what you will. Now show me where he answered the fuckin' question.
No need to do so. He said there is no reason not to believe the men of the boat.

I'm not being snarky, but I have no idea why that is so difficult to understand or why you don't invite him to another thread. It's polluting this one.
Saying, "There's no reason not to..." does not mean that one does. Either you learn logic and how to correctly conclude issues or you fail to impress me.
Somehow one who uses a false dichotomy while attempting to school me in logic seems pretty funny to me.

McLogic...I'm lovin' it!

i see way too many assholes in gas sucking suvs with yellow "support our troops" ribbons walk right by stand for dav trying to raise money....and they walk right by them....i can honestly say....even if its my last dollar...i have never walked by without giving...

My God, you're fucking stupid.

If I say there's no reason to not believe them, an intelligent person would easily conclude that, in fact, I believe them.

But, if we were to discuss intelligent people, we wouldn't be discussing you, though, would we?

i see way too many assholes in gas sucking suvs with yellow "support our troops" ribbons walk right by stand for dav trying to raise money....and they walk right by them....i can honestly say....even if its my last dollar...i have never walked by without giving...

I wear no ribbons.

And my donations to the DAV (of which I'm one, Dumbass) get sent to them, annually, in a check.

So, please, save us the self-righteous "I'm better than you are" bullshit.

I don't believe you've ever given a fuckin' dime to anyone...

right you are.....we are all fakes you are the only real person on here...you are right i know nothing about the military or anything like that.....

People on this forum don't set their clocks by you, you narcissistic prick.

Have I said they should?

No, I don't believe I have.

What I have said, and this is really simple enough so even you can digest it, is that someone shouldn't ask a person a question and expect a prompt answer from that person when it's not even five in the fucking morning where the person being asked the question lives.

But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're probably too fucking stupid to figure that out...

Now answer the fuckin' question!

I answered the question, Dipshit.

I said there was no reason not to believe them. Now, if you were an intelligent biped, you'd be able to decipher that to mean "Yes, I believe them". You, however, being a complete and utter fucking retard, are unable to do that.

My apologies for making the assumption that you might be able to handle such a thing...
Time will tell. You have not impressed me positively.

Somehow one who uses a false dichotomy while attempting to school me in logic seems pretty funny to me.

McLogic...I'm lovin' it!
I'm not schooling you...I'd have to charge for that. I'm just pointing out one instance in which you fucked up.

No dichotomy. It is a simple path to follow.

"There is no reason not to turn left." does not preclude turning left or right or proceeding straight ahead. "There is no reason not to trust the men." does not preclude not trusting the men. It does not confirm that the men are trusted by the speaker.

My God, you're fucking stupid.

If I say there's no reason to not believe them, an intelligent person would easily conclude that, in fact, I believe them.

But, if we were to discuss intelligent people, we wouldn't be discussing you, though, would we?
No, I'm not fucking stupid. I was fucking stupid when my third wife was around.

Saying that there's no reason not to (blank) does not confirm anything other than you think there's no reason not to (blank). It does not confirm that you do or don't (blank).

There's no reason not to sing loudly. There's no reason to sing loudly. Both of these can be true without implying anything at all about whether I am singing or not.

You are full of shit, boy.

Now answer the fuckin' question!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back