New Kel-Tec KSG 410

20 yards? Really? Maybe with a lotta practice. Seems to me that you gotta be within 15 feet or so to hit the bad guy with a .410 and IMHO that's too close. LOL, probably scare the shit outta him tho. I'll stick with my AR-15, with 30 5.56 bullets heading your way as fast as I can pull the trigger. And the ladies can swap out the BCG and use .22 LRs as soon as she sees the guy. Even a .22 is pretty loud indoors, and I'm thinking that when she starts shooting I'd be getting my happy ass outta there before she shoots something that I don't wanna live without.
I've shot rabbits with 410s at 50 yrds with 00,, not sure what youre talking about,,

I've shot rabbits with 410s at 50 yrds with 00,, not sure what youre talking about,,

Not many people can shoot as well as you can. I ain't the most knowledgeable guy out there when it comes to shotguns and I don't have one myself, but I always thought conventional wisdom says that shotguns are good close up but not so good at a distance. And when it comes to a woman at night with an intruder in her place, I'd recommend something that shoots a lotta bullets with not much recoil.

Not many people can shoot as well as you can. I ain't the most knowledgeable guy out there when it comes to shotguns and I don't have one myself, but I always thought conventional wisdom says that shotguns are good close up but not so good at a distance. And when it comes to a woman at night with an intruder in her place, I'd recommend something that shoots a lotta bullets with not much recoil.
distance is relative and a 410 is very accurate under 50-75 yrds with a slug, the impact is lesser at far distance because there are no rifling's in the barrel,,

as for a womens use, this loaded with 00 and 14 shells is a lot of rounds with little to no recoil,, now consider being close to other houses or being in an apartment,, you have very little stay rounds and if you do they would loose a lot of power going through even just a sheetrock wall,,

I can kill someone with a .22 out to a couple of miles........ As long as it's taped to the front of a 105mm round........ :cool:

Forum List

Back