New Kel-Tec KSG 410

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Or the "Baby KSG" as it being called.

Yes I'm quite aware of the Kel-Tec haters in the crowd, that's their problem, not mine.........

While it looks like the KS7 it is primarily the KSG platform with the double feed tubes. The top rail handle can come off and be replaced with a pic rail for mounting optics, etc.
Currently the biggest problem is finding .410 ammo and finding it relatively cheap.

KSG410-right-web_DSC08311.jpg

Kel-Tec site with more info and specs.

KSG410 - KelTec

What is the point of having it in a .410 gauge?
The .410 is to shotguns what a .22 is to rifles

If I'm looking for another high capacity shotgun, this would be my last choice

Dual tube magazines, wonder how that works.

I still might get me a semi 20 gauge that holds 4-5 rds.

And there's the .410 haters......... Still not my problem.
I don't hate .410's at all. It's what I learned to hunt with when I was young & small.
I still have a .410 here.
Correctly pointing out it has little stopping power when compared to other options isn't "hating".

I don't hate .410's at all. It's what I learned to hunt with when I was young & small.
Correctly pointing out it has little stopping power when compared to other options isn't "hating".
I'm just busting your balls. No need to defend your choices or observations with me. :thup:

a 410 slug would have the same stopping power of a .45 and if you consider a small women this gun is easier to handle than both a 12 gauge and a .45 acp,,,

a 410 slug would have the same stopping power of a .45 and if you consider a small women this gun is easier to handle than both a 12 gauge and a .45 acp,,,
Have you held the kel-tec KSG?
If they are too weak for a real round, they probably don't have the strength to carry this double tube shotgun loaded with rounds. At least, not in any effective manner

It's due to come out later this year with an MSRP of $495. I already have the KS7 and might just add this to my current stable of shotguns.

Have you held the kel-tec KSG?
If they are too weak for a real round, they probably don't have the strength to carry this double tube shotgun loaded with rounds. At least, not in any effective manner
yes I have,,
I call BS,, a 12 gauge is a world of difference than a 410,, my guess is the gun is easy to maneuver and the kick back is almost non existent and perfect for a smaller person,

yes I have,,
I call BS,, a 12 gauge is a world of difference than a 410,, my guess is the gun is easy to maneuver and the kick back is almost non existent and perfect for a smaller person,
With a 26.1" overall length it would be quite easy to maneuver and being a bullpup design the weight is fairly well balanced if my KS7 is any indication. I would put textured grip wraps on the pump handle though.

With a 26.1" overall length it would be quite easy to maneuver and being a bullpup design the weight is fairly well balanced if my KS7 is any indication. I would put textured grip wraps on the pump handle though.
it would also be very accurate inside of 20 yds,,
I think its a great option for women in home defense with slugs or 00,,,

it would also be very accurate inside of 20 yds,,
I think its a great option for women in home defense with slugs or 00,,,
20 yards? Really? Maybe with a lotta practice. Seems to me that you gotta be within 15 feet or so to hit the bad guy with a .410 and IMHO that's too close. LOL, probably scare the shit outta him tho. I'll stick with my AR-15, with 30 5.56 bullets heading your way as fast as I can pull the trigger. And the ladies can swap out the BCG and use .22 LRs as soon as she sees the guy. Even a .22 is pretty loud indoors, and I'm thinking that when she starts shooting I'd be getting my happy ass outta there before she shoots something that I don't wanna live without.

Forum List

Back