New Idea How to Help Liberals

Nov 12, 2016
One of the biggest problems amongst extreme leftists that I have noticed more recently than not has been the overwhelming lack of common sense that plagues their thinking. This is usually demonstrated by their incorrect usage of words that end with -ist, -ism, -phobe, or -phobia. I've given up trying to re-educate on what those words actually mean, so I've decided that we actually just need to create a few new words.

I propose the creation of a new word: istphobe.

(Definition) Istphobe - a nonsensical description of someone or something that makes a liberal mad or sad.

(Example) Obama is so amazing and otherworldly, but Trump is so an istphobe.

In examples like this, it allows a liberal to use a correct definition of a word and no one else has to listen to incorrect definitions all of the time, so no one gets angry. Everybody truly wins.

I'm also thinking of a new word to replace "unintelligent, uninformed, or ignorant," since this seems to be used incorrectly so frequently as well. For this I propose blabberjab.

(Definition) blabberjab - not unintelligent, uninformed, or ignorant.

(Example) If you don't think that Obama is so amazing, then you are so blabberjab.

Once again, it allows all of the rest of us to immediately know that you are a moron but spares us the incorrect usage of words. Everybody still wins!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We can help liberals best by letting them throw their temper tantrums in the playroom, closing the door if we must, and get on about the business of fixing their fuckups.

Forum List

Back