New Evidence Shows George Floyd Killed Himself

It does not matter what george died of----the cop is going down-----the situation is tragic

the autopsy report notes that part of the heart was missing-----in order to detect an infarction of the
heart----the autopsy has to include lots of microscopic study thereof-----it does not show up like a large sign or flashing lights
That is also a false post.

I am starting to wonder if you are posting this bullshit on purpose and not simply out of ignorance.

what is false-----you imagine that a myocardial infarction SHOWS up just by LOOKING at a heart?
I do not believe that he died of FENTANYL OVERDOSE. When did that happen?----he swallowed a handful of the stuff whilst sitting in the cop car? ----or he was shoving it down his throat as he was selling LOOSIES
on the sidewalk? If he had done that he would have been happily falling into unconsciousness before a knee hit him---he would not have gone down FIGHTING
Goofy...he had a baggie of it stuck up his Pelosi and it burst. Come on, you wackos are the ubereducated ones!

he did???
That is the explanation for a massive overdose that happened during the commotion....no evidence of him popping anything during the encounter so this would have been put in place earlier and ruptured

It does not matter what george died of----the cop is going down-----the situation is tragic
Of course it matters that a lifelong thug who resisted arrest and had to be put down was a mule carrying the drugs that killed him.

Of course it matters that a lifelong thug who resisted arrest and had to be put down was a mule carrying the drugs that killed him.

you got a link to your information that he was carrying fentanyl ----in a--uhm--pelosi body cavity? ----NOW THAT COULD KILL HIM---the stuff is absorbed thru----
the mucous membrane (pelosi lining) VERY EASILY

you got a link to your information that he was carrying fentanyl ----in a--uhm--pelosi body cavity? ----NOW THAT COULD KILL HIM---the stuff is absorbed thru----
the mucous membrane (pelosi lining) VERY EASILY
I am simply using logic...if there is a link or report proving that I haven't seen it. But why would anyone be able to see that kind of link or report when it doesnt fit the lefty narrative?

what is false-----you imagine that a myocardial infarction SHOWS up just by LOOKING at a heart?

An autopsy will show infarction ... if indeed one occurred.

The autopsy says nothing about infarction.

I do not believe that he died of FENTANYL OVERDOSE. When did that happen?----he swallowed a handful of the stuff whilst sitting in the cop car? ----or he was shoving it down his throat as he was selling LOOSIES
on the sidewalk? If he had done that he would have been happily falling into unconsciousness before a knee hit him---he would not have gone down FIGHTING
It doesn't matter what you believe.

All that matters is the evidence.

He said heart attack (myocardial infarction). Cardiac Arrest is a sudden stop of the heart. Myocadial Infarction is when blood flow to part of the heart stops and that part dies.

I don't know what the fuck happened, but either of those could have been (almost certainly was) the cause of his death...brought on by a 4x fentynal OD.
If I recall correctly .... the autopsy said Cardiac Arrest due to lack of O2.

Certainly the fentanyl contributed.

An autopsy will show infarction ... if indeed one occurred.

The autopsy says nothing about infarction.

It doesn't matter what you believe.

All that matters is the evidence.

have you ever seen what a cardiac infarction looks like
on autopsy?. The diagnosis offered by the guy who did the first autopsy was very VAGUE----something like "death with contributing causes"

sorry folks ----fentanyl does not suppress respiration.

In fact, all opiods can suppress respiration. It's a very common side effect of overdose.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either. Just saying.

OVERDOSE----he did not have that much. You can die from an overdose of aspirin too

So 400lbs on back and neck for almost 9 minutes had nothing to do with it? Got it!!!!

In fact, all opiods can suppress respiration. It's a very common side effect of overdose.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either. Just saying.

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either.

Rosie O'Donnell was the officer?

You mean there weren't 2 officers on top of him? Is that what your saying?

He said heart attack (myocardial infarction). Cardiac Arrest is a sudden stop of the heart. Myocadial Infarction is when blood flow to part of the heart stops and that part dies.

I don't know what the fuck happened, but either of those could have been (almost certainly was) the cause of his death...brought on by a 4x fentynal OD.
If I recall correctly .... the autopsy said Cardiac Arrest due to lack of O2.

Certainly the fentanyl contributed.

OK the autopsy "conclusion" was Cardiac arrest due to lack of O2 ----that means HYPOXIA ---and THAT means there should be autopsy findings CONSISTENT WITH HYPOXIA -----I don't remember anyone coming up with signs of hypoxia or a REASON for it. What should happen in court is that expert witnesses should have an opportunity to RIP the autopsy findings apart

Having 400lbs on your back and neck for almost 9 minutes might not be good for respiration either.

You have a pic of two cops on his back for 9 minutes?

It may not matter to you what Floyd died of ....

But, it does matter to those who have the ability to see the cop "go down" ...

I have witnessed arrests that required four LARGE men to hold the patient down-----by jumping on top of the
struggling arrestee.-----They all tended to survive VIGOROUSLY-----the arrestees continued to struggle against their chains for days. In the little clip I saw---it was just one normal sized officer with a knee on the prone man's -----on memory---somewhere near his scapula (??) That was supposed to kill him?

on autopsy?. The diagnosis offered by the guy who did the first autopsy was very VAGUE----something like "death with contributing causes"
Yes I have ....

And, it is painfully obvious that you not only have no clue what you are talking about but, you are ignoring the facts that have already been presented.

OK the autopsy "conclusion" was Cardiac arrest due to lack of O2 ----that means HYPOXIA ---and THAT means there should be autopsy findings CONSISTENT WITH HYPOXIA -----I don't remember anyone coming up with signs of hypoxia or a REASON for it. What should happen in court is that expert witnesses should have an opportunity to RIP the autopsy findings apart
I have no clue what your point is here.

Yes I have ....

And, it is painfully obvious that you not only have no clue what you are talking about but, you are ignoring the facts that have already been presented.

ok what "fact" found on autopsy was consistent with DEATH BY HYPOXIA? I did not see the autopsy report-----just a vague paraphrase of the conclusion which recaps the EVENT----not the tissue findings

You have a pic of two cops on his back for 9 minutes?

Did not say BOTH were on his back for Almost 9 mins. But 1 was on his neck for almost 9 mins. Not sure how long the other was on his back. Are you saying at NO time that there was not a second officer on his back?

I have witnessed arrests that required four LARGE men to hold the patient down-----by jumping on top of the
struggling arrestee.-----They all tended to survive VIGOROUSLY-----the arrestees continued to struggle against their chains for days. In the little clip I saw---it was just one normal sized officer with a knee on the prone man's -----on memory---somewhere near his scapula (??) That was supposed to kill him?

So itwas like a shiatsu massage then.

Forum List

Back