New Evidence on the JFK assassination

At the conclusion of a 1976 investigation into how the Commission was served by the FBI and CIA, Senator Richard Schweiker stated on national television that "the John F. Kennedy assassination investigation was snuffed out before it even began," and that "the fatal mistake the Warren Commission made was to not use its own investigators, but instead to rely on the CIA and FBI personnel, which played directly into the hands of senior intelligence officials who directed the cover-up."

Warren Commission
and as you make this excellent post.this pic here is soupnazi after you take his ass to the cleaners and prove him an idiot as so many thousands of others have as well over the years.:up::udaman: In case you did not know,this is what soupnazi looks like in real life in this photo below.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

iu
You should have read the post fool the guy who posted that picture got defeated and ran away crying the same way you always do

At the conclusion of a 1976 investigation into how the Commission was served by the FBI and CIA, Senator Richard Schweiker stated on national television that "the John F. Kennedy assassination investigation was snuffed out before it even began," and that "the fatal mistake the Warren Commission made was to not use its own investigators, but instead to rely on the CIA and FBI personnel, which played directly into the hands of senior intelligence officials who directed the cover-up."

Warren Commission

They did not rely on CIA or FBI personnel proving that the Senator is as stupid as you.

Expect SloppyNazi to post BS in this thread, about the Warren Commission being nothing but the truth.

He really believes that shit.

People like the OP,that is true folks,there is this poster sloppynazi who is so desperate for attention to get people to believe him that oswald was the assassin,he always exposes himself as a troll cause he replies IMMEDIATELY to your posts without reading your links or videos of evidence of conspiracy. NOBODY here should EVER read that sad excuse for a human beings posts.he has the sad logic that he is right and everyone else in the world is wrong.:rolleyes:
Conspiracy nuts are so much fun to watch go at each other.....:popcorn:

Warren Commission

They did not rely on CIA or FBI personnel proving that the Senator is as stupid as you.

You are incorrect.............'The Warren Commission relied on the FBI and other agencies, particularly the CIA, Secret Service, and State Dept., using a staff of lawyers but no field investigators. Transcripts of executive sessions revealed problems with this approach, such as the Commission's failure to investigate the allegations that Oswald was an FBI informant'. JFK Assassination

Warren Commission

You are incorrect.............'The Warren Commission relied on the FBI and other agencies, particularly the CIA, Secret Service, and State Dept., using a staff of lawyers but no field investigators. Transcripts of executive sessions revealed problems with this approach, such as the Commission's failure to investigate the allegations that Oswald was an FBI informant'. JFK Assassination

I am correct they used in investigators from many backgrounds. Perhaps you could specify where they should have recruited investigators from.

They did in fact investigate whether he was an informant and there was no evidence of it.

Warren Commission

I am correct they used in investigators from many backgrounds. Perhaps you could specify where they should have recruited investigators from.

They did in fact investigate whether he was an informant and there was no evidence of it.

All you have is your opinion.

Warren Commission

Wrong.

I have the Warren Commission report which does in fact include investigations into Oswald's background including whether of not he was an informant.

You clearly have not read the report or you would know this.

It is not my opinion it is fact, we have a ton of evidence that Oswald shot Kennedy, we have no evidence at all that anyone else was involved.

Warren Commission

Wrong.

I have the Warren Commission report which does in fact include investigations into Oswald's background including whether of not he was an informant.

It is not my opinion it is fact, we have a ton of evidence that Oswald shot Kennedy, we have no evidence at all that anyone else was involved.

Nonsense. You are only looking at one side on this. Anyhow, what do you think Oswald's motive was?

What is your take on the book "Final Judgement"

Last edited:

Wrong.

Nonsense. You are only looking at one side on this. Anyhow, what do you think Oswald's motive was?

I have looked at both sides actually and the conspiracy theorists have no evidence. It is you who is not looking at both sides as you only pay attention to conspiracy theories and do not look at the other side. We already know that you have never read the Warren Commission report.

Final judgement presents no evidence. It is nothing more than a fictional claim by Micheal Collins Piper that the mossad was involved in Kennedy's assassination. Typical anti semetic crap without a shred of evidence.

The author even makes the grandiose and FALSE claim that the book is banned in america. It was never banned.

Kennedy is still dead.
Johnson is still dead.
Warren is still dead.
Oswald is still dead.
Ruby is still dead.
Hillary is still alive and America wants to know where she was....... and are there witnesses.

It is true--I do not read fiction.

The mistake the killers of j.f.k. made:

The Mistake the Killers of J.F.K. Made - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs Policy

Yes you do actually. Final judgement is fiction.

The Warren Commission is not.

Your link is also fiction.

The Zapruder film does not prove a bullet came from the front. The conclunsion they draw is based on the error of watching too many movies. The truth is that bodies do NOT always move away from the impact of a bullet.

The link then goes on to lie out right about the Warren Commission report. As usual they dredge up the magic bullet which does not appear anywhere in the warren commission report although they claim it does.
\
That is how people like yourself end up being the gullible dupes. You believe what ever anyone states without fact checking

Wrong.

dude you REALLY dont know anything about this CIA Langley employee obviously.,you are new so i wont be hard on you as i am with gipper who foolishly feeds that troll all the time., you dont get it that he is a diisformation agent of Langley that goes around to sites trolling night and day and evades evidence and facts all the time.He plays dodgeball and runs off from videos and links that expose the lies of the warren commission and prove oswald innocent and there were multiple shooters.He NEVER watchs videos that expose the warren commissions lies and never reads books that dont support the warren commission either. same with his bedllover wrongwinger.

this troll is so desperate to try and convince people like you he is right and everybody else in the word-EXPERTS included,are wrong.:rolleyes:

He is sooooo desperatly seeking attention he is a hermit and has no friends in his life he has proven because he talks to himself all the time addressing me in the first person when i have had him on ignore for years.:abgg2q.jpg: that you cant deny,is a dangerous psychopath desperate for attention,so please being new here and everything,take this advise-:trolls:

did you not notice it how he did not have any answers for the facts on that other JFK thread where you made the point that oswald did not fit the profile of an assassin because unlike other assassins in the past who killed famous people,they Proudly ADMITTED they did it where oswald denied it to his death that he did not shoot kennedy OR tippet? do you not remember how the troll had NO ANSWERS for that? he never does.:abgg2q.jpg:

It is true--I do not read fiction.

The mistake the killers of j.f.k. made:

The Mistake the Killers of J.F.K. Made - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs Policy

Hey Macc,thats what all these paid shills of Langley like WRONGwinger,candyass,evil soupnazi agent and agent sayit do everytime they are cornered and backed up against the wall with nowhere to run knowing their asses have been handed to them on a platter,they post a smiley while they evade the facts when they are losing their case.:rofl::lmao:

Wrong.

as i said,you being new,you clearly have no idea this troll is the biggest troll from Langley to penetrate this site.that you are out of luck major big time if you ever expect to have a conversation with him and expect him to look at both sides of the coin and not just one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you are new here so you get a pass on this which is is why I wont post a roll eyes smiley for you.In the future though,if you keep feeding this troll as gipper ignorantly does,then you get the roll eyes as well cause that is the dumbest thing in the world people here can do is feed these trolls like him,WRONGwinger,candyass and sayit.

those trolls i mention ALWAYS expose they are Langley employees and not sheep in denial because the sheep that are just in denial,they run off and leave when you show them videos and ask them to watch it.,these trolls do the same thing of course never watching the videos,but they also have to LIE when they know they are getting their ass taken to the cleaners.thats what Langley operatives are TOLD to do by their handlers.

he is paid very well for his constant ass beatings he suffers here everyday and is forced to lie when getting his ass taken to the cleaners by you as you did so well with him.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Wrong.

as i said,you being new,you clearly have no idea this troll is the biggest troll from Langley to penetrate this site.that you are out of luck major big time if you ever expect to have a conversation with him and expect him to look at both sides of the coin and not just one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you are new here so you get a pass on this which is is why I wont post a roll eyes smiley for you.In the future though,if you keep feeding this troll as gipper ignorantly does,then you get the roll eyes as well cause that is the dumbest thing in the world people here can do is feed these trolls like him,WRONGwinger,candyass and sayit.

those trolls i mention ALWAYS expose they are Langley employees and not sheep in denial because the sheep that are just in denial,they run off and leave when you show them videos and ask them to watch it.,these trolls do the same thing of course never watching the videos,but they also have to LIE when they know they are getting their ass taken to the cleaners.thats what Langley operatives are TOLD to do by their handlers.

he is paid very well for his constant ass beatings he suffers here everyday and is forced to lie when getting his ass taken to the cleaners by you as you did so well with him.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

As usual LARAM loses an argument and cries about fictional government agents.

and as always,on cue,the nazi agent while talking to himself,farts and shits in the thread as always^:abgg2q.jpg: he really needs to get a hold of his shitting problem he has.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks like i wised mac up on the nazi shill that he only farts all the time in defeat constantly the fact he has not returned after i laid out the fact about his shitting problems:rofl::2up:

i dont know who is more scarier WRONGwinger who is soooo butthurt on being proven wrong on the rams being back in LA,that he whine and crys about being wrong about it all the time everyday the last two years so butthurt on being wrong and hating to utter the words-you were right,i was wrong, or the nazi langley agent so desperate for attention he TALKS TO HIMSELF:haha::haha::haha::haha: they for sure need a room together and need a bed together at their langley residence,thats for sure. thats for sure.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back