Concern about Russian- Democrat collusion in Nov

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Mrs. Clinton, Pocahontas, and Crazy Bernie really need to be interrogated about this. Find out what they know, and stop any collusion in its tracks.

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

56,384 replies13,557 retweets52,181 likes

yyy.jpg

1. Why would the Russians have preferred Trump over Hillary? She had already proven she could bought off and had a treasure trove of material with which to blackmail her. Besides, everybody thought she was going to win. anyway.

2. Why would the Russians want to help Trump now? They always prefer dealing with weak U.S. Presidents like Carter and Obama. How would strengthening his support in Congress be to their advantage?

P.S. Please spare me the BS about Trump being a Russian agent.

Everyone knows that's BS. And that's why President Trump is really going to royally schlong Mrs. Clinton-(or Crazy Bernie, Bite Me, Pocahontas) in 2020.

The Democrat Party leadership is listening with an air of approval to nut cases like Rachel Maddow spew this nonsense, and everyone can see it. They are losing all credibility with the electorate.

1. Why would the Russians have preferred Trump over Hillary? She had already proven she could bought off and had a treasure trove of material with which to blackmail her. Besides, everybody thought she was going to win. anyway.

2. Why would the Russians want to help Trump now? They always prefer dealing with weak U.S. Presidents like Carter and Obama. How would strengthening his support in Congress be to their advantage?

REPORTER (Jeff Mason from Reuters): President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

Read the full transcript of the Helsinki press conference

P.S. spare me the boot licking spin for your treasonous fascist 'president'.

REPORTER (Jeff Mason from Reuters): President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

Uncle Pooty wasn't under oath, PT.

Further, who are you going to believe? Your own President ? Or a a Russian strong man?

Uncle Pooty wasn't under oath, PT.

Further, who are you going to believe? Your own President ? Or a a Russian strong man?

YOUR 'president' is bending over & grabbing his ankles for pooty. i know what i heard & i know what i saw at the summit.

Forum List

Back