New evidence further indicates Capitol attack was pre-planned, puts kink in Trump impeachment trial

If Trump were guilty of criminal incitement of insurrection, he would already be charged in a court of law. What Trump did does not meet that high bar; however, impeachment is a political process. Enough Said!

Last edited:
One line about peace, the other hour spent in the speech, riling them up.

Link please.

I think the transcript of his speech I read must be very different than the copy you read.

Watch it, listen to his speech, when you have the time....

We've got to take back our country...
You have to fight like hell....
The election was stolen from you...
We have to be strong, you have to fight...

One hour of that kind of stuff, roused them....

Speech incitement:

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election. (WHICH HE NEVER DID show fraud)

You know, I say, sometimes jokingly, but there’s no joke about it: I’ve been in two elections. I won them both and the second one, I won much bigger than the first. OK. Almost 75 million people voted for our campaign, the most of any incumbent president by far in the history of our country, 12 million more people than four years ago.

And I was told by the real pollsters — we do have real pollsters — they know that we were going to do well and we were going to win. What I was told, if I went from 63 million, which we had four years ago, to 66 million, there was no chance of losing. Well, we didn’t go to 66, we went to 75 million, and they say we lost. We didn’t lose.

And by the way, does anybody believe that Joe had 80 million votes? Does anybody believe that? He had 80 million computer votes. It’s a disgrace. There’s never been anything like that. You could take third-world countries. Just take a look. Take third-world countries. Their elections are more honest than what we’ve been going through in this country. It’s a disgrace. It’s a disgrace.
-----

We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen, I’m not going to let it happen.

(Audience chants: “Fight for Trump.”)

Thank you.

----

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Trump had been firing these people up for four years.

These people showed up in a rage and gripped by paranoia, ready to "fight" and "save their country", as he instructed.

On the 6th, he let them loose. That's the whole point here.
He was telling them even before the election that if he lost it was stolen. And at the debate he told the white trash to stand by. The did. And when he called them to the rally on the 6th, he said it would be wold. Then he told them to stop Congress. We know he entertained trying to stage a military coup. And we know that’s why the military leaders sent out a letter saying the US military has no place in the electoral process. When he couldn’t do that, he sent ho white supremacidt insurgents to “fight”. Their buses to the capital were paid for by Donald’s donors, including Clarence Thomas’ wife.

This is what happens when a psychopathic wanna be dictator isn’t controlled.
Be VERY SPECIFIC and quote from his speech where he told the crowd to attack Congress.
This isn't a court room. You can't demand the answer you want. We know what he said and believe he meant for something like that to happen, but successful. When it wasn't, he ran.
They want to ignore the four years that Trump and his media were pounding on the faithful, leading up to that day.

They showed up ready to go, and he pointed the way. That's all it took, and he knew it.

Then, after the terrorist attack, he told they they were special and that he loved them.

Even the Trumpsters know this.

Nothing in his speech incited a riot, the fact you can not quote where it did is all the proof I need you are a fucking MORON and liar.
One thing is for sure. If it weren’t for Trump, this attack on the Capitol never would have happened.

All he had to do is concede the election when he lost. But instead he had to keep nurturing people’s anger until it bubbled over.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Trump had been firing these people up for four years.

These people showed up in a rage and gripped by paranoia, ready to "fight" and "save their country", as he instructed.

We had YEARS of REAL violence thanks to people like her on the left. 30+dead, billions in property damage, countless businesses permanently ruined, endless fires in some cities....

When will her impeachment be? When will the others be impeached?

A few weeks ago when that gop woman refused to be searched for weapons before entering congress you all called her a "threat" NOW NANCY PELOSI HAS DONE THE SAME THING. When are your media masters going to label Pelosi a threat?

So fucking tired of y'alls asinine double standards then quick revisionist history when called on it.

Blatant defection noted.

You folks are conditioned to avoid all responsibility, just like the man you so adore.

New evidence further indicates Capitol attack was pre-planned, puts kink in Trump impeachment trial

8 Feb 2021 ~~ By Jon Dougherty

Federal investigators have uncovered additional evidence indicating that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol Building was preplanned as part of a criminal conspiracy, undermining the allegation just days before a second impeachment trial that former President Donald Trump was responsible.
In addition, Just the News reports, the evidence indicates that the assault was being planned several weeks in advance “and in plain sight of an FBI that vowed to be vigilant to extremist threats.”
~Snip~
“More than a half dozen of the suspects are now charged with conspiracy to commit violence for actions predating the Jan. 6 riots,” Just the News’ John Solomon reported. “The early actions identified in court documents date back to November, with planning and rhetoric accelerating after Christmas, court records show.”
~Snip~
The growing evidence of an attack that was planned in advance also raises questions about how the FBI and other federal agencies that proactively monitor for such activity could have missed it. In addition, the evidence of prior planning undercuts the argument by Democrats and some Republicans who blamed the incident on Trump.
“I would hope that those 10 Republicans and hopefully even some Democrats would say as we now look at the timelines that the media, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and all are reporting on, here’s exactly it, the facts,” former independent counsel Kenneth Starr told Just the News.
~Snip~
“Evidence uncovered in the course of the investigation demonstrates that not only did CALDWELL, CROWL, WATKINS, and others conspire to forcibly storm the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 — they communicated with one another in advance of the incursion and planned their attack,” one affidavit stated.
“We have a good group. We have about 30-40 of us. We are sticking together and sticking to the plan,” Watkins was quoted as saying at one point.

Comment:
The truth is beginning to emerge despite the cover up, despite the accusations by Pelosi, Schumer and their fellow Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie travelers.
“Pre-Planned” by who?
The FBI?
Anarchists?
Defintely not by Donald J. Trump.
The FBI could have video taped planning sessions with people explaining exactly what they are going to do with graphs, charts, and power point presentations and it will have no impact on the hateful PM/DSA Democrats whatsoever.
Oddly, these perps were surveillanced and wiretapped and the FBI knew it was coming. Yet, they did nothing?
This was not a spontaneous riot incited by Trump. It was a planned riot, nothing to do with President Trump.
Of course the truth means nothing anymore in this new "1984" America. The swamp does what it pleases and the media picks and chooses what to report. There should have been a full blown media investigation and congressional hearings days after but.....NOTHING and it is total BS.
At this point, regardless of what 1/6 was, the PM/DSA Democrat Left will ignore the facts.
tRump has been inciting the insurrection since before the election.

Sorry for your luck.

We had YEARS of REAL violence thanks to people like her on the left. 30+dead, billions in property damage, countless businesses permanently ruined, endless fires in some cities....

A few weeks ago when that gop woman refused to be searched for weapons before entering congress you all called her a "threat" NOW NANCY PELOSI HAS DONE THE SAME THING. When are your media masters going to label Pelosi a threat?

So fucking tired of y'alls asinine double standards then quick revisionist history when called on it.

Blatant defection noted.

You folks are conditioned to avoid all responsibility, just like the man you so adore.

I condemned the riot the day after it happened with a thread dedicated to the stupidity of it and YOU KNOW IT so no, there is no deflection. Just pointing out the GLARING HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT

Blatant defection noted.

I condemned the riot the day after it happened with a thread dedicated to the stupidity of it and YOU KNOW IT so no, there is no deflection. Just pointing out the GLARING HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT

You're free to equate what the Antifa idiots did with what Trump has done.

You're free to minimize/ignore what Trump has done to your heart's content.

That's entirely what I expect from Trumpsters. That doesn't make it right.

Blatant defection noted.

I'm not talking about Trump or Antifa. The point is about YOU.

DUMBASS

Blatant defection noted.

I'm not talking about Trump or Antifa. The point is about YOU.

DUMBASS

Being against two different scenarios, and thinking that one is clearly worse for the country than the other, does not make me a hypocrite.

I'm sure it does in your mind, but there is nothing I can do about that.

Trump didn't do anything to incite insurrection just like he did nothing to influence the Ukraine.

This is nothing more than the Democrat filth getting the story of the fact they stole the election off the radar. Useful Idiots fall for it.

Democrats are stupid as hell when it comes to Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution but they are damn good at dirty tricks.

It is really incredible that some Trumpsters expect other Americans in any way to compare what some poor dumb criminal looters did rioting elsewhere in the U.S. to what their billionaire hero and lame duck President of the United States did ... trying to keep himself in power in Washington, D.C.!

8 Feb 2021 ~~ By Jon Dougherty

Federal investigators have uncovered additional evidence indicating that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol Building was preplanned as part of a criminal conspiracy, undermining the allegation just days before a second impeachment trial that former President Donald Trump was responsible.
In addition, Just the News reports, the evidence indicates that the assault was being planned several weeks in advance “and in plain sight of an FBI that vowed to be vigilant to extremist threats.”
~Snip~
“More than a half dozen of the suspects are now charged with conspiracy to commit violence for actions predating the Jan. 6 riots,” Just the News’ John Solomon reported. “The early actions identified in court documents date back to November, with planning and rhetoric accelerating after Christmas, court records show.”
~Snip~
The growing evidence of an attack that was planned in advance also raises questions about how the FBI and other federal agencies that proactively monitor for such activity could have missed it. In addition, the evidence of prior planning undercuts the argument by Democrats and some Republicans who blamed the incident on Trump.
“I would hope that those 10 Republicans and hopefully even some Democrats would say as we now look at the timelines that the media, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and all are reporting on, here’s exactly it, the facts,” former independent counsel Kenneth Starr told Just the News.
~Snip~
“Evidence uncovered in the course of the investigation demonstrates that not only did CALDWELL, CROWL, WATKINS, and others conspire to forcibly storm the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 — they communicated with one another in advance of the incursion and planned their attack,” one affidavit stated.
“We have a good group. We have about 30-40 of us. We are sticking together and sticking to the plan,” Watkins was quoted as saying at one point.

Comment:
The truth is beginning to emerge despite the cover up, despite the accusations by Pelosi, Schumer and their fellow Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie travelers.
“Pre-Planned” by who?
The FBI?
Anarchists?
Defintely not by Donald J. Trump.
The FBI could have video taped planning sessions with people explaining exactly what they are going to do with graphs, charts, and power point presentations and it will have no impact on the hateful PM/DSA Democrats whatsoever.
Oddly, these perps were surveillanced and wiretapped and the FBI knew it was coming. Yet, they did nothing?
This was not a spontaneous riot incited by Trump. It was a planned riot, nothing to do with President Trump.
Of course the truth means nothing anymore in this new "1984" America. The swamp does what it pleases and the media picks and chooses what to report. There should have been a full blown media investigation and congressional hearings days after but.....NOTHING and it is total BS.
At this point, regardless of what 1/6 was, the PM/DSA Democrat Left will ignore the facts.
A bunch of laughable nonsense ??
Did they have military gear and weapons , no!!
You are now the biggest ignoramus poster here .

~~~~~~

"Fight" is a common word politicians use. Elect me to go to Washington to FIGHT for you.

as they punch the air mimicking a fist fight?
as a matter of fact yes. shall we impeach all the democrats that incited mobs for the last 4 years, or is that different?

uh-huh. care to list all that wanted to overthrow the gov'ment?

False-Equivalence-Fallacy-1024x576.jpg

what is asinine - is to compare calling people out with a bloody attempted coup instigated by the potus.

what is asinine - is to compare calling people out with a bloody attempted coup instigated by the potus.

They have to. They have to pretend the two are similar and comparable. Too bad.

tht
N
Nothing in his speech incited a riot, the fact you can not quote where it did is all the proof I need you are a fucking MORON and liar.

he used the word ' fight ' over & over again AND many in the crowd were taking his words as permission to do what he was telling them to do like the good little pawns they were.
You have not quoted a single instance where he told the crowd to attack the congress. Nothing nada, zippo and in fact in his speech h specifically said to peacefully march to the capital and peacefully protest.
He did not have to TELL the crowd to do it, his charge is inciting his followers.... inciting does not mean ordered.
Nothing he said would lead an intelligent common person to believe he wanted them to attack congress and if it did then we have at least 10 democrats to charge as well. In fact he SPECIFICALLY said to march PEACEFULLY to the Capitol and TO PEACEFULLY PROTEST.

Trump told them to march peacefully at 6 PM on Jan6th after the attack.

Incite | Definition of Incite at Dictionary.com
Dictionary.com Is The World’s Favorite Online Dictionary › browse › incite
Incite, rouse, provoke, inflame are verbs meaning to goad or inspire an individual or a group to take some action or to express some feeling. Incite and rouse are similar in that, although they can imply in some …
that is right the crowd he was talking to was not the group that attacked the capitol.

Yes they were.. They were at the Ellipse. They have video ... Trump is so grandiose and such a coward.. He told them he would join them.
look loon he could not have told the crowd 6 minutes after the attack started to be peaceful if they were at the capital attacking it.

He waited after several hours watching it on TV.. and told them to be peaceful at 6 PM.

fyi-
Congressmen and Senators can not be impeached.

Forum List

Back