New Ethics Violations Alleged Against Hillary Clinton

Do you have anything to offer at all other than repeating what I say back at me like a mindless parrot? Can you even think for yourself? It appears not.

You applaud incompetence and rant about mistaking Benghazi for emails.

In either situation Clinton was incompetent. Have at it Take your pick.
So no, you still prove you can't think for yourself and you still can't distinguish email from a terrorist attack.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Only a moron would believe that.

Oh wait. Your a moron. Never mind.

va te faire foutre

Just for a moron like you.
I can only go by what you post; and you idiotically thought folks were discussing Benghazi when we were actually discussing email. Now the thread is derailed because you lack the maturity and ability to recognize your faux pas.

Oh well.

Oh well is right. Your the only one who seems to care.

Guess a fuck off is in order.
No one is stopping you.

When do you stop lying?

Ever???

She was not fired nor did she commit any ethics violations. She had a disagreement with someone from another committee who neither reported any ethics violations nor fired her. He wasn't even in a position where he could fire her.

Jerry Zeifman said:
"If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her."

Fact Check: Was Hillary Clinton fired from Watergate investigation?

"After the Nixon impeachment investigation was finished, Zeifman fired Rodham and said he refused to give her a letter of recommendation.

Zeifman said he regrets not reporting Rodham to the appropriate bar association.

Zeifman contends that Rodham and others wanted Richard Nixon to remain in office to bolster the chances of Sen. Ted Kennedy or another Democrat being elected president.

Zeifman said that in 1974 a young lawyer who shared an office with Clinton came to him to apologize that he and Clinton had lied to him. The lawyer, John Labovitz, is quoted as saying that he was dismayed with “… her erroneous legal opinions and efforts to deny Nixon representation by counsel — as well as an unwillingness to investigate Nixon.”

Zeifman charges that Rodham regularly consulted with Ted Kennedy’s chief political strategist, a violation of House rules.

Hillary Rodham’s conduct, according to Zeifman, also was the result of not wanting Nixon to face an impeachment trial because Democrats worried that Nixon might bring up abuses of office by President John Kennedy.

Zeifman also asserts that Rodham joined Burke Marshall, Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair and Rodham’s former law professor; special counsel John Doar; and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House counsel) Bernard Nussbaum in trying to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon.

In order to pull this off, Zeifman said that Rodham wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents."

------

SNOPES.com: 'Back in April 2008, Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign site responded to Zeifman's claims by asserting: "This is false. Hillary was not fired."
- Hillary and her team's assertion that her firing is false is hardly evidence to prove she was not.

-------

2008 interview with Neil Boortz:

"BOORTZ: You fired her, didn't you?

ZEIFMAN: Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions."

-------

Hillary Fired for Lies, Unethical Behavior from Congressional Job: Former Boss
- Hillary Fired for Lies, Unethical Behavior from Congressional Job: Former Boss

Zeifman claims he fired Hillary for unethical behavior and that she conspired to deny Richard Nixon counsel during the hearings

"Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendationone of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

-------

So Hillary's boss says he FIRED Hillary for Unethical Behavior....but of course YOU know more than her boss what the truth really is, huh Faun?

Do us a favor and STFU pretending YOU know more about what has happened than the actual people involved.
Nothing you posted impeached Zeifman's own admission that he not only didn't fire her -- he couldn't...

Jerry Zeifman said:

So Hillary's boss says he FIRED Hillary for Unethical Behavior....but of course YOU know more than her boss what the truth really is, huh Faun?

Do us a favor and STFU pretending YOU know more about what has happened than the actual people involved.
When do you stop lying?

Ever???

Zeifman wasn't her "boss" as you falsely claim.

Zeifman couldn't fire Hillary because he wasn't her boss.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about and it couldn't be more evident. :cuckoo:

Nothing you posted impeached Zeifman's own admission that he not only didn't fire her -- he couldn't...

WTF?! Multiple links to articles, interviews, and fact-checked verifications of Zeifman's own admission - out of his own mouth - declaring he FIRED Hillary, that she was (IS) unethical, lied, attempted to violate house Rules, published false reports, etc, and you STILL contend that none of that is evidence refute your now proven false accusation and insane opinion?!

You posted a SUPPOSED comment from the man with no link to support it. I posted numerous links, to include sources such as Fact-Check and Snopes...yet YOU still know more / better than anyone else, to include her boss who has repeatedly claimed he fired her.

Again, just STFU with your opinion that you know more about Hillary's firing than the man who did so and continues to say he did so.

In your own words, "YOU LIE! YOU'RE DONE!"

Zeifman says so.
FactCheck says so.
Snopes says so.
Numerous media sources say so.

Buh-bye!

WTF?! Multiple links to articles, interviews, and fact-checked verifications of Zeifman's own admission - out of his own mouth - declaring he FIRED Hillary, that she was (IS) unethical, lied, attempted to violate house Rules, published false reports, etc, and you STILL contend that none of that is evidence refute your now proven false accusation and insane opinion?!

You posted a SUPPOSED comment from the man with no link to support it. I posted numerous links, to include sources such as Fact-Check and Snopes...yet YOU still know more / better than anyone else, to include her boss who has repeatedly claimed he fired her.

Again, just STFU with your opinion that you know more about Hillary's firing than the man who did so and continues to say he did so.

In your own words, "YOU LIE! YOU'RE DONE!"

Zeifman says so.
FactCheck says so.
Snopes says so.
Numerous media sources say so.

Buh-bye!
You dildo, I quoted Zeifman...

Jerry Zeifman said:

Hell, you think he was her boss. :cuckoo:

You think he was in a position to fire her. :cuckoo:

He wasn't and he couldn't.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about and it couldn't be more evident.
thumbsup.gif

"You have no fucking clue what you're talking about and it couldn't be more evident." - Faun
Nice OPINION, Faun, but the FACTS prove otherwise!

--------

Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior
- Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

The actions of Hillary and her cohorts went directly against the judgment of top Democrats, up to and including then-House Majority Leader Tip O’Neill, that Nixon clearly had the right to counsel. Zeifman says that Hillary, along with Marshall, Nussbaum and Doar, was determined to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon. And in order to pull this off, Zeifman says Hillary wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents to hide her deception.

The brief involved precedent for representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding. When Hillary endeavored to write a legal brief arguing there is no right to representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding, Zeifman says, he told Hillary about the case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who faced an impeachment attempt in 1970.

The Judiciary Committee allowed Douglas to keep counsel, thus establishing the precedent. Zeifman says he told Hillary that all the documents establishing this fact were in the Judiciary Committee’s public files. So what did Hillary do?

Hillary then removed all the Douglas files to the offices where she was located, which at that time was secured and inaccessible to the public,” Zeifman said. Hillary then proceeded to write a legal brief arguing there was no precedent for the right to representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding – as if the Douglas case had never occurred.
(- Removing files....sounds a lot like what she did with Vince foster's files years later.)

The brief was so fraudulent and ridiculous, Zeifman believes Hillary would have been disbarred (like her husband was later as President - MY input) if she had submitted it to a judge.

To Polk, chief Republican counsel on the committee, Hillary’s memo was dishonest in the sense that she tried to pretend the Douglas precedent didn’t exist. But unlike Zeifman, Polk considered the memo dishonest in a way that was more stupid than sinister.

"Disingenuously arguing a position? Vanishing documents? Selling out members of her own party to advance a personal agenda? Classic Hillary."

Hillary has always been and still is an unethical, self-serving weasel / criminal. This is yet another in the long list of articles that explains what she did and why she was FIRED, the least of these sources being Fact-Check and Snopes (linked). This and the laundry list of articles / fact-checks outline exactly why she has no business being President but SHOULD end up in jail rather than the WH...

AGAIN, Faun, IN YOUR OWN WORDS: 'YOU LIED! YOU'RE DONE!"

Zeifman says so
Fact-Check says so.
Snopes says So.
A whole host of media sources say so!

YOU'RE DONE!

Last edited:
Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior
- Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

The actions of Hillary and her cohorts went directly against the judgment of top Democrats, up to and including then-House Majority Leader Tip O’Neill, that Nixon clearly had the right to counsel. Zeifman says that Hillary, along with Marshall, Nussbaum and Doar, was determined to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon. And in order to pull this off, Zeifman says Hillary wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents to hide her deception.

The brief involved precedent for representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding. When Hillary endeavored to write a legal brief arguing there is no right to representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding, Zeifman says, he told Hillary about the case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who faced an impeachment attempt in 1970.

The Judiciary Committee allowed Douglas to keep counsel, thus establishing the precedent. Zeifman says he told Hillary that all the documents establishing this fact were in the Judiciary Committee’s public files. So what did Hillary do?

“Hillary then removed all the Douglas files to the offices where she was located, which at that time was secured and inaccessible to the public,” Zeifman said. Hillary then proceeded to write a legal brief arguing there was no precedent for the right to representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding – as if the Douglas case had never occurred.

The brief was so fraudulent and ridiculous, Zeifman believes Hillary would have been disbarred (like her husband was later as President) if she had submitted it to a judge.

To Polk, chief Republican counsel on the committee, Hillary’s memo was dishonest in the sense that she tried to pretend the Douglas precedent didn’t exist. But unlike Zeifman, Polk considered the memo dishonest in a way that was more stupid than sinister.

"Disingenuously arguing a position? Vanishing documents? Selling out members of her own party to advance a personal agenda? Classic Hillary."

Hillary has always been and still is an unethical, self-serving weasel / criminal. This is yet another in the long list of articles that explains what she did and why she was FIRED, the least of these sources being Fact-Check and Snopes (linked). This and the laundry list of articles / fact-checks outline exactly why she has no business being President but SHOULD end up in jail rather than the WH...

Zeifman says so
Fact-Check says so.
Snopes says So.

YOU'RE DONE!
You can repeat it until you're blue in the face. You'll still never be able to undo Zeifman's own comment that he could not, and did not, fire Hillary.
Jerry Zeifman said:

You can repeat it until you're blue in the face. You'll still never be able to undo Zeifman's own comment that he could not, and did not, fire Hillary.
Jerry Zeifman said:
You continue to post a supposed quote from Zeifman with no link to back it up except your OWN OPINION and your own FALSE CLAIM while I have posted the links to Fact-Check, SNOPES, and a plethora of other sources that have confirmed, verified, and quoted Zeifman declaring he FIRED Hillary and others that support the story, outlining every lying, deceitful unethical act she did to deserve being FIRED!

Zeifman says so.
Fact-Check says so.
Snopes says So.

YOU'RE DONE! Go away...

Jerry Zeifman said:
You continue to post a supposed quote from Zeifman with no link to back it up except your OWN OPINION and your own FALSE CLAIM while I have posted the links to Fact-Check, SNOPES, and a plethora of other sources that have confirmed, verified, and quoted Zeifman declaring he FIRED Hillary and others that support the story, outlining every lying, deceitful unethical act she did to deserve being FIRED!

Zeifman says so.
Fact-Check says so.
Snopes says So.

YOU'RE DONE! Go away...
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Why do you ask for a link to that quote when it's in the source you cited??

Don't you read you're own citations? It appears not.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's in the snopes article you posted!

negr5l.png

:dance:

God in heaven save us from the mindless Hillary drones! There must be some miracle You can perform to defog their brains.

Forum List

Back