New Ethics Violations Alleged Against Hillary Clinton

You can't be prosecuted for incompetence. To bad. Loads in Govt. wouldn't survive.

The gross negligence and incompetence of her State Department got four good men killed.

If you can't see that and depend on an investigation to form your opinions then there is no hope for you at all.

Oh and if you thought any investigation was going to find fault with the State Department then your a bigger fool than I thought you were.
Idiot... we're talking about the investigation into her purported misuse of email. No one died over that so your hopes are already dashed.

Oh so you don't have a problem with a SOS that doesn't know the meaning of the word CLASSIFIED??

Of course you don't.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You were talking about Benghazi while everyone else was talking about email.

:cuckoo:

You don't know what your fucking talking about.

Benghazi or E-mails Hitlery is incompetent. She proves it with her handling of Benghazi and the fact she doesn't seem to know what CLASSIFIED means.

Make excuses all you want but incompetent is incompetent.
Spits the forum rightard who confused Benghazi with Hillary's email. :eusa_doh:

Spits the leftard who sees Hitlery as competent.

You could care less if it was Benghazi or email.

Idiot... we're talking about the investigation into her purported misuse of email. No one died over that so your hopes are already dashed.

Oh so you don't have a problem with a SOS that doesn't know the meaning of the word CLASSIFIED??

Of course you don't.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You were talking about Benghazi while everyone else was talking about email.

Benghazi or E-mails Hitlery is incompetent. She proves it with her handling of Benghazi and the fact she doesn't seem to know what CLASSIFIED means.

Let me know when you know the difference between the two.

Of course you don't.

No difference.

Incompetence is incompetence. Only difference is her Benghazi incompetence killed four men.

Let me know when you care how incompetent she is.

Last edited:

No difference.

Incompetence is incompetence. Only difference is her Benghazi incompetence killed four men.

Sadly, you still don't know the difference.

VAST RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!!
Would have been better if I could pull off an echo effect in Hillary's voice.

New Ethics Violations Alleged Against The hildabeast

:eek-52: Say it ain't so!

:lmao:

LIBERALS: Nothing to see here...move along.

No difference.

Sadly. Your full of shit. But then who cares??

No difference.

Spits the idiot who thought we were talking about Benghazi when we're talking about email. :eusa_doh:

No difference.

Spits the idiot who thought we were talking about Benghazi when we're talking about email. :eusa_doh:

Spits the idiot who's a clueless fool.

No difference.

Hisses the rightard who thinks email us the same thing as a terrorist attack. :eusa_doh:

No difference.

Hisses the rightard who thinks email us the same thing as a terrorist attack. :eusa_doh:

Hisses the idiot who applauds incompetence.

Do you have anything to offer at all other than repeating what I say back at me like a mindless parrot? Can you even think for yourself? It appears not.

Do you have anything to offer at all other than repeating what I say back at me like a mindless parrot? Can you even think for yourself? It appears not.

You applaud incompetence and rant about mistaking Benghazi for emails.

In either situation Clinton was incompetent. Have at it Take your pick.

So no, you still prove you can't think for yourself and you still can't distinguish email from a terrorist attack.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

So no, you still prove you can't think for yourself and you still can't distinguish email from a terrorist attack.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Only a moron would believe that.

Oh wait. Your a moron. Never mind.

va te faire foutre

Just for a moron like you.

Hillary's 'career' began by being fired from the Watergate Commission for an Ethics Violation and most recently has ended (for now) by being under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act and for ANOTHER Ethics Violation. 'Nuff said....

Oh well, c'est la vie.

va te faire foutre

I can only go by what you post; and you idiotically thought folks were discussing Benghazi when we were actually discussing email. Now the thread is derailed because you lack the maturity and ability to recognize your faux pas.

Oh well.

Hillary's 'career' began by being fired from the Watergate Commission for an Ethics Violation and most recently has ended (for now) by being under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage Act and for ANOTHER Ethics Violation. 'Nuff said....
When do you stop lying?

Ever???

She was not fired nor did she commit any ethics violations. She had a disagreement with someone from another committee who neither reported any ethics violations nor fired her. He wasn't even in a position where he could fire her.

Jerry Zeifman said:
"If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her."

Oh well, c'est la vie.

va te faire foutre

I can only go by what you post; and you idiotically thought folks were discussing Benghazi when we were actually discussing email. Now the thread is derailed because you lack the maturity and ability to recognize your faux pas.

Oh well.

Oh well is right. Your the only one who seems to care.

Guess a fuck off is in order.

When do you stop lying?

Ever???

She was not fired nor did she commit any ethics violations. She had a disagreement with someone from another committee who neither reported any ethics violations nor fired her. He wasn't even in a position where he could fire her.

Jerry Zeifman said:
"If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her."

Fact Check: Was Hillary Clinton fired from Watergate investigation?

"After the Nixon impeachment investigation was finished, Zeifman fired Rodham and said he refused to give her a letter of recommendation.

Zeifman said he regrets not reporting Rodham to the appropriate bar association.

Zeifman contends that Rodham and others wanted Richard Nixon to remain in office to bolster the chances of Sen. Ted Kennedy or another Democrat being elected president.

Zeifman said that in 1974 a young lawyer who shared an office with Clinton came to him to apologize that he and Clinton had lied to him. The lawyer, John Labovitz, is quoted as saying that he was dismayed with “… her erroneous legal opinions and efforts to deny Nixon representation by counsel — as well as an unwillingness to investigate Nixon.”

Zeifman charges that Rodham regularly consulted with Ted Kennedy’s chief political strategist, a violation of House rules.

Hillary Rodham’s conduct, according to Zeifman, also was the result of not wanting Nixon to face an impeachment trial because Democrats worried that Nixon might bring up abuses of office by President John Kennedy.

Zeifman also asserts that Rodham joined Burke Marshall, Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair and Rodham’s former law professor; special counsel John Doar; and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House counsel) Bernard Nussbaum in trying to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon.

In order to pull this off, Zeifman said that Rodham wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents."

------

SNOPES.com: 'Back in April 2008, Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign site responded to Zeifman's claims by asserting: "This is false. Hillary was not fired."
- Hillary and her team's assertion that her firing is false is hardly evidence to prove she was not.

-------

2008 interview with Neil Boortz:

"BOORTZ: You fired her, didn't you?

ZEIFMAN: Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions."

-------

Hillary Fired for Lies, Unethical Behavior from Congressional Job: Former Boss
- Hillary Fired for Lies, Unethical Behavior from Congressional Job: Former Boss

Zeifman claims he fired Hillary for unethical behavior and that she conspired to deny Richard Nixon counsel during the hearings

"Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendationone of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

-------

So Hillary's boss says he FIRED Hillary for Unethical Behavior....but of course YOU know more than her boss what the truth really is, huh Faun?

Do us a favor and STFU pretending YOU know more about what has happened than the actual people involved.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back