New Disney Cartoon Displays Marxist Black Symbol and Teaches About White Toddlers’ Mixro-Aggressions

Man/Woman/Xir you sure do lie a lot.

Well, Nazis gunna Nazi.
1644510558332.png

It's working. My step great granddaughter had a black best friend since they were 5 years old. At 12, the friend announced that she was oppressed and didn't want to be friends any more. They have not spoken since.
Oh horse shit

If that video isn't trolling then it's totally lacking in self awareness.
I can't agree.
I mean the cartoon that sparked this thread had a message that said some of this behavior makes some people fell uncomfortable and less than and maybe let's not do that.
If it had just stopped there, it might not have generated such controversy.
In fact they call it a microaggression to let you know it's not the end of the world.
In fact, they call it micro-aggression to police the behavior of both adults and children in an arrogant, controlling, ignorant and thoroughly repugnant and counter-productive fashion.
If you contrast that with the triggered adult making the reply, she called it "dangerous to society".
Of course it is; it's dangerously idiotic, false, fascist virtue-signaling.
Hahahahaha!

You only get that sort of oblivious self owning humor from morons on the right.
While I appreciate your thoughtful and serious reply - at least until this ridiculous statement above - I don't think you get it.

Pointing out that the behavior, if engaged in by a MATURE individual, MIGHT make someone uncomfortable would be fine.

But to accuse children of micro-aggression?

It's obscene and wildly counter-productive for ALL concerned.

Truly repulsive, and a new low for Disney.

And they're the ones who fired the heroic Gina Carano for DARING to speak truth, so a NEW low is QUITE an accomplishment for them.

I can't agree.

If it had just stopped there, it might not have generated such controversy.

In fact, they call it micro-aggression to police the behavior of both adults and children in an arrogant, controlling, ignorant and thoroughly repugnant and counter-productive fashion.
The way you use police in that sentence makes it meaningless. You aren't going to be arrested or fined for asking to touch a black woman's hair. If you mean as a society we express dislike with behavior we find inappropriate and use punative social punishments to encourage the opposite then tough shit, everyone does that. Every culture does that. Every religion does that. Every society does that.

I mean you do realize you are expressing a similar sentiment to the people who made that cartoon dont you? You are expressing dislike and disagreement in the actions of others. The difference is that in the video no one calls the other repugnant or ignorant. What happens is that one kid explains how the others questions makes them feel less than, the other kid acknowledges those feelings and then they hug it out. You on other hand are simply calling people names. But what's repugnant about saying hey white people, don't ask to touch that little black girls hair and don't tell her you think it's strange or unusual, she doesn't like that. What's wrong with that message?
Of course it is; it's dangerously idiotic, false, fascist virtue-signaling.
Dangerous in what way exactly? Maybe you and I have a different idea about what constitutes danger. I don't find differing opinions particularly dangerous but who knows, maybe you're just a giant pussy. In that case your argument would make more sense.
While I appreciate your thoughtful and serious reply - at least until this ridiculous statement above - I don't think you get it.
I get it just fine. Acknowledging others people's feelings is a micro aggression against you.
Pointing out that the behavior, if engaged in by a MATURE individual, MIGHT make someone uncomfortable would be fine.
Yeah, not like they suggested hearing one another and hugging it out. Real adults call you ignorant and dangerous! 😄
But to accuse children of micro-aggression?
Are you one of those people who thinks children should be allowed to do whatever they want? Your child kicks a kid on the play ground and no one is allowed to call him out on it and suggest he don't do that?
It's obscene and wildly counter-productive for ALL concerned.

Truly repulsive, and a new low for Disney.
Teaching kids how to be empathetic to the feelings of others is counter-productive and a new low?😄
And they're the ones who fired the heroic Gina Carano for DARING to speak truth, so a NEW low is QUITE an accomplishment for them.
You have every right to your opinion. I disagree with it, I find it amusing and entertaining and I'm thankful its a dying one, buckling under the immense social pressure of capitalism and economic activism. You're not going to win against Disney. They've already indoctrinated a generation of white children towards acceptance of diversity and empathy. You lose. 😄

The way you use police in that sentence makes it meaningless.
You may want to look up what police means.
You aren't going to be arrested or fined for asking to touch a black woman's hair.
You might be, but see above; you aren't clear on what the word means.
If you mean as a society we express dislike with behavior we find inappropriate and use punative social punishments to encourage the opposite then tough shit, everyone does that.
As a society?

There's agreement on this?

I guess the thread can be closed...
Every culture does that. Every religion does that. Every society does that.
See above; you're presuming the issue is settled.
I mean you do realize you are expressing a similar sentiment to the people who made that cartoon dont you?
News to me, but I'll read on.
You are expressing dislike and disagreement in the actions of others.
Yes.
The difference is that in the video no one calls the other repugnant or ignorant.
A meaningless distinction; attempting to brainwash people, particularly children, into false, dangerous, destructive & arbitrary behaviors and understandings is repugnant and ignorant at best.
What happens is that one kid explains how the others questions makes them feel less than,
You don't appear to have actually viewed the cartoon - I'd suggest doing so.
the other kid acknowledges those feelings and then they hug it out.
See above.
You on other hand are simply calling people names.
Among other things, yes.
But what's repugnant about saying hey white people, don't ask to touch that little black girls hair and don't tell her you think it's strange or unusual, she doesn't like that.
Many things, including the assumption that all little Black girls are the same.
What's wrong with that message?
Many things; watch the PragerU vid upthread (you don't appear to have done so) to better understand.
Dangerous in what way exactly?
You're a fan of destructive brainwashing, racism, bigotry and stereotyping??

You think all that's good?
Maybe you and I have a different idea about what constitutes danger.
Perhaps.
I don't find differing opinions particularly dangerous
I find labeling innocent curiosity as wrong and a micro-aggression dangerous and repugnant as noted.
but who knows, maybe you're just a giant pussy.
Projection/trolling.
In that case your argument would make more sense.
See above.
I get it just fine.
I don't think so.
Acknowledging others people's feelings is a micro aggression against you.
See above; you're trolling, haven't watched the cartoons, and/or simply don't understand what's happening in them.
Yeah, not like they suggested hearing one another and hugging it out.
Already addressed.
Real adults call you ignorant and dangerous!
Makes no sense.
Are you one of those people who thinks children should be allowed to do whatever they want?
Bizarre/irrelevant trolling.
Your child kicks a kid on the play ground and no one is allowed to call him out on it and suggest he don't do that?
See above.
Teaching kids how to be empathetic to the feelings of others is counter-productive and a new low?
Addressed.
You have every right to your opinion.
Thanks!
I disagree with it, I find it amusing and entertaining and I'm thankful its a dying one, buckling under the immense social pressure of capitalism and economic activism.
Bizarre/garbled/fallacious nonsense.
You're not going to win against Disney.
Disney uber alles, eh?
They've already indoctrinated a generation of white children towards acceptance of diversity and empathy.
Have they?
You lose. 😄
You troll. :)

A meaningless distinction; attempting to brainwash people, particularly children, into false, dangerous, destructive & arbitrary behaviors and understandings is repugnant and ignorant at best.
All that is is demagoguery. We teach children how to behave, that isn't brainwashing. I'm still waiting for you to explain what exactly is dangerous, false and destructive with teaching kids how not to make their peers feel uncomfortable or unusual because of their hair or the color of their skin.
You don't appear to have actually viewed the cartoon - I'd suggest doing so.
So far I've given more of a description of the video than you have.
You're a fan of destructive brainwashing, racism, bigotry and stereotyping??
That video is promoting understanding, you're the one with the vitriol.
You think all that's good?
Yep.
I find labeling innocent curiosity as wrong and a micro-aggression dangerous and repugnant as noted.
Because you're incredibly fragile.

All that is is demagoguery. We teach children how to behave, that isn't brainwashing. I'm still waiting for you to explain what exactly is dangerous, false and destructive with teaching kids how not to make their peers feel uncomfortable or unusual because of their hair or the color of their skin.

If I may interject here: There’s nothing wrong with teaching kids what not to say or do to make their peers uncomfortable but it goes both ways.
We also don’t have to teach minority children to feel uncomfortable or scream “MICROAGRESSION!!” any time another kid makes an observation that his friend has much darker skin than his mother (as depicted in one of the videos).

For Christ’s sake, that is no reason to lecture the kid about microagression or latent racism or white privilege or anything like that. It’s merely an observation and a point of curiosity.

I can remember when we used to teach all children to be curious about other races and cultures and encouraged them to talk to their friends and ask them questions about their traditions and dress and whatnot. Now we teach (only) white kids that they are inherently racist or that they are the only ones guilty of these moronic “microagressions”.

Believe me, we will never have racial harmony with these kinds of teachings where whites are always portrayed as the racists and microagressors.

I guarantee that this will not work and it’s already widening the rift and fostering resentment on both sides.

If I may interject here: There’s nothing wrong with teaching kids what not to say or do to make their peers uncomfortable but it goes both ways.
Good, glad we can agree on that basic premise.
We also don’t have to teach minority children to feel uncomfortable or scream “MICROAGRESSION!!” any time another kid makes an observation that his friend has much darker skin than his mother (as depicted in one of the videos).
We don't have to teach that. As a person of mixed heritage I can remember feeling uncomfortable plenty of times growing up with kids asking me what I am or asking me to say things for them because they wanted to hear my Jamaican accent. No one had to teach me to be uncomfortable from being asked to perform as if I were a talented pet. In the 80s we never called it micro aggression, we just called it annoying. Is it the word that microagression that bothers you? Because you all type it with caps and exclamation points like someone is shouting at you that you're a piece of shit and in the video the that the OP is so hot and bothered by one kid explains it calmly to another and then they hug it out. That's literally what happens.
For Christ’s sake, that is no reason to lecture the kid about microagression or latent racism or white privilege or anything like that. It’s merely an observation and a point of curiosity.
If your child was going around asking heavy people why they are fat you'd have a talking to him. You'd tell him that isn't polite to go up to people and ask them that or to make comments about their weight. Nothing wrong with children being curious and also nothing wrong with explaining to him its impolite to point and yell about how amazed he is at someone's giant belly. For some reason though when it's minorities being offended you don't understand this simple concept.
I can remember when we used to teach all children to be curious about other races and cultures and encouraged them to talk to their friends and ask them questions about their traditions and dress and whatnot. Now we teach (only) white kids that they are inherently racist or that they are the only ones guilty of these moronic “microagressions”.
No one in that video called white kids inherently racist. There's a lot of hit dog hollering going on in this thread.
Believe me, we will never have racial harmony with these kinds of teachings where whites are always portrayed as the racists and microagressors.
We will never have racial harmony either as long as whites refuse to listen and learn from the experience of others.
I guarantee that this will not work and it’s already widening the rift and fostering resentment on both sides.
It's really not. Children today are less racist and bigoted than any previous generation. The only people this is bothering are older assclowns.

All that is is demagoguery.
No.
We teach children how to behave, that isn't brainwashing.
It depends; I've addressed this.
I'm still waiting for you to explain what exactly is dangerous, false and destructive
Addressed.
with teaching kids how not to make their peers feel uncomfortable or unusual because of their hair or the color of their skin.
Addressed.
So far I've given more of a description of the video than you have.
No.
That video is promoting understanding,
No.
you're the one with the vitriol.
Projection/trolling.
I believe you.
Because you're incredibly fragile.
Projection/trolling.

Good reply. :)

I can't tell whether that poster is trolling, brainwashed or both, but their description of the video simply doesn't comport with reality.

No.

It depends; I've addressed this.

Addressed.

Addressed.

No.

No.

Projection/trolling.

I believe you.

Projection/trolling.
Lol. All you have is name calling because the video in question is completely innocent and harmless. Stay hurt you little victim. Lol

Good, glad we can agree on that basic premise.

We don't have to teach that. As a person of mixed heritage I can remember feeling uncomfortable plenty of times growing up with kids asking me what I am or asking me to say things for them because they wanted to hear my Jamaican accent. No one had to teach me to be uncomfortable from being asked to perform as if I were a talented pet. In the 80s we never called it micro aggression, we just called it annoying. Is it the word that microagression that bothers you? Because you all type it with caps and exclamation points like someone is shouting at you that you're a piece of shit

Because that is exactly how it sounds when they say it. We’ve been hearing and seeing people screaming “racism” over the last ten years or so for the stupidest reasons and people are getting tired of it.

As for the word “microagression” itself, I in fact hate the term, just as I hate the terms “woke” or “tone deaf” or any idiotic fad phrase they come up with to make themselves appear more hip and virtuous than they are.

These videos notwithstanding, the concensus seems to be that only whites are guilty of this. They are not.
and in the video the that the OP is so hot and bothered by one kid explains it calmly to another and then they hug it out. That's literally what happens.

So they hug it out. So what? Like I said, in the scenario in the video, there was no reason to lecturing the kid about microagression when all he did was make the observation that he was darker than his mom.
If your child was going around asking heavy people why they are fat you'd have a talking to him. You'd tell him that isn't polite to go up to people and ask them that or to make comments about their weight.

Completely different. Obesity is a source of embarrassment for many people, skin color is not. At least, it shouldn’t be.
Nothing wrong with children being curious and also nothing wrong with explaining to him its impolite to point and yell about how amazed he is at someone's giant belly. For some reason though when it's minorities being offended you don't understand this simple concept.

You’re talking about an entirely different situation. You’re talking about kids blurting out shit to strangers in public. I’m talking about kids interacting with their friends who are from different races, cultures and countries.
No one in that video called white kids inherently racist. There's a lot of hit dog hollering going on in this thread.

I never suggested anyting like that in regards to the video. However, I have encountered that type of thinking right here on this forum. There are actually blacks (and to some degree, whites) who seriously believe blacks cannot be racist. Which of course is bullshit because I was the target of black racism once.
We will never have racial harmony either as long as whites refuse to listen and learn from the experience of others.

This is precisely what I’m talking about: “...as long as WHITES refuse to listen...”

That remark right there tells me you think whites are the only reason we don’t have racial harmony and in so thinking, ironically, YOU are also part of the problem.
It's really not. Children today are less racist and bigoted than any previous generation. The only people this is bothering are older assclowns.

Then why do we need these videos?

Because that is exactly how it sounds when they say it. We’ve been hearing and seeing people screaming “racism” over the last ten years or so for the stupidest reasons and people are getting tired of it.

As for the word “microagression” itself, I in fact hate the term, just as I hate the terms “woke” or “tone deaf” or any idiotic fad phrase they come up with to make themselves appear more hip and virtuous than they are.

These videos notwithstanding, the concensus seems to be that only whites are guilty of this. They are not.

So they hug it out. So what? Like I said, in the scenario in the video, there was no reason to lecturing the kid about microagression when all he did was make the observation that he was darker than his mom.

Completely different. Obesity is a source of embarrassment for many people, skin color is not. At least, it shouldn’t be.

You’re talking about an entirely different situation. You’re talking about kids blurting out shit to strangers in public. I’m talking about kids interacting with their friends who are from different races, cultures and countries.

I never suggested anyting like that in regards to the video. However, I have encountered that type of thinking right here on this forum. There are actually blacks (and to some degree, whites) who seriously believe blacks cannot be racist. Which of course is bullshit because I was the target of black racism once.

This is precisely what I’m talking about: “...as long as WHITES refuse to listen...”

That remark right there tells me you think whites are the only reason we don’t have racial harmony and in so thinking, ironically, YOU are also part of the problem.

Then why do we need these videos?
Thank you. I have that poster on ignore, but I can tell by your responses what he’s saying.

His remark “as long as WHITES refuse to listen” does indeed show the problem with this entire situation: Leftists, as you note, have come right out and admitted that only whites can be racist - and they strike back hard at any white who objects to that. Ironically, they double down and call such a white person “racist!!!” if they in any way imply that it’s a two-way, and that blacks are contributing to problems of racism. Having a leader of BLM, for example, threaten to “burn the system down unless whites give us what we demand” is creating hostility - and reveals the inner attitude of a black racist.

The Left goes even further than that, though. Not only is it only whites who can be racist, they are modifying definitions to say that only blacks can be victims of racism. (That is why Whoopi, for example, had problems acknowledging that the Holocaust was related to antisemitism. She sees the world as black or white, and Jews falling into the latter category.)

And that is a dangerous mindset: essentially denying that any actions or speech against whites, if by blacks, is racist or hateful - and setting up a wide berth in which blacks can do no wrong (while whites can do no right - unless they come around to “admitting” that whites are the entirety of the problem.)

Finally, back to the video: it is a solution in search of a problem, and the very fact that white children are being admonished as committing micro-aggressions when there is no such “aggression” involved not only shows how far the Left has to go to prove to little white children that they are being micro-racist. It is setting up young white children to feel they are being bad. Whatever happened to the leftist concern about “gold stars for everyone” for self-esteem?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back