New Crime: Shooting Music Video while Black

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009

What's even hilarious is that this happens everyday. Just shooting a music video? Nope. You must be cuffed, searched and stopped.

20 guys got put in handcuffs. 20. For what purpose? Deciding to make a music video. We can't have that. Thank god no cop "thought" he saw one go for a weapon or they would have all been killed.

And before inevitable racists come in, yes two got arrested but they were 18 others who did nothing wrong yet were stopped and arrested for participating in a music video. This is the shit people are sick and tired of. They didn't do anything wrong, yet are presumed to have done something wrong based on their skin color.

Ya I mean why would a couple cops consider CONTROLLING a scene where 20 people are? I am sure Ferguson proves just how safe cops really are around a crowd.

What's even hilarious is that this happens everyday. Just shooting a music video? Nope. You must be cuffed, searched and stopped.

20 guys got put in handcuffs. 20. For what purpose? Deciding to make a music video. We can't have that. Thank god no cop "thought" he saw one go for a weapon or they would have all been killed.

And before inevitable racists come in, yes two got arrested but they were 18 others who did nothing wrong yet were stopped and arrested for participating in a music video. This is the shit people are sick and tired of. They didn't do anything wrong, yet are presumed to have done something wrong based on their skin color.

That's mighty presumptuous on your part. You must be one of the racists you alluded to. You drew a conclusion of racism based on nothing more than appearances. No info on what prompted the arrests. Could be the cops were looking for murder suspect described as a black male last seen shooting a cheerleading video. We don't know. We certainly can't tell from that video.

Ya I mean why would a couple cops consider CONTROLLING a scene where 20 people are? I am sure Ferguson proves just how safe cops really are around a crowd.
I didn't know conservatives were so in favor of police handcuffing anybody in a group of 20 or more people.

Smoking weed in public is still against the law in california.
Dont give em a reason to fuck with you.

I didn't know conservatives were so in favor of police handcuffing anybody in a group of 20 or more people.

California is one of the MOST regulated states in the country.
Would you guess that using a public space for preforming art WITHOUT a permit is ILLEGAL?

Not saying I agree with that law but it IS a regulation. Those "progressive" thinkers are banning/regulating THEMSELVES right out of the ability to be free to do such things as that video.

California is one of the MOST regulated states in the country.
Would you guess that using a public space for preforming art WITHOUT a permit is ILLEGAL?

Not saying I agree with that law but it IS a regulation. Those "progressive" thinkers are banning/regulating THEMSELVES right out of the ability to be free to do such things as that video.

Liberals are their own worst enemy. They vote for shit never thinking of the consequences.
It's kinda like obammycare...bbbut it wasnt supposed to cost ME more money!!

I bet this guy doesn't have white privilege because it is made up right?

Forum List

Back