New Crazy as Usual NRA Ad

Does the NRA leadership really believe Obama is trying to take all the guns away? Did Oral Roberts really believe that God would "call him home" if he did not get $8M?

He wants to take all guns away. he knows he can't, but the lefties like him are patient. they are using tragedies and the blood of innocents to whittle away at our 2nd Amendment rights until eventually they will be gone. The NRA knows this and it is their duty to fight obama and the left wing thugs like him every step of the way. that is what we pay our dues for.

To say the president's children should not have protection is just stupid and vile but really, I think it pales next to lushbo's making fun of children crying and being afraid of being shot. I saw a bit of it on the news a while ago, he's imitating children, 'w-a-a-a, I don't wanna die'.

The right wing nutters need to re-name themselves as a branch of the Westboro Baptists. They want more and more killing, more and more murders and, there's a bunch of creeps on this board who would applaud if the president's two daughters were murdered.

Did your mother have any children that lived?

Are the President's kids more important, it asks? What total rubbish. No, they are not but they are highly visible and not protecting them would create a potential national security risk if kidnapped or something putting pressure on the President to do something he might otherwise NOT do. How dumb F can you get? It is a totally nonsense, garbage analogy they are trying to spew and of course most gun nuts will latch onto that!

So the President's kids need protection. I agree.

What about your kids? Do they need protection too?

If so, why should they not have armed guards nearby, just like his kids? Remember, you can't do that in a 'gun free zone'.

Are the President's kids more important, it asks? What total rubbish. No, they are not but they are highly visible and not protecting them would create a potential national security risk if kidnapped or something putting pressure on the President to do something he might otherwise NOT do. How dumb F can you get? It is a totally nonsense, garbage analogy they are trying to spew and of course most gun nuts will latch onto that!

i agree the analogy is not good. however, don't you find it odd that obama has no problem arming people to protect his school age children, but not supporting others do so?

Actually, it's not Obama that armed people to protect his kids, it was this country that did it when he was elected President.

And..............it was done because it is in the best interests of this country to protect the President. Has been since 1901.

After the assassination of President William McKinley in 1901, Congress informally requested that the Secret Service provide presidential protection. A year later, the Secret Service assumed full-time responsibility for presidential protection. In 1902, William Craig became the first Secret Service agent to die while serving, in a road accident while riding in the presidential carriage.

United States Secret Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The NRA ad is false at best.

i agree the analogy is not good. however, don't you find it odd that obama has no problem arming people to protect his school age children, but not supporting others do so?

No, because his kids are the kids of the POTUS which makes not protecting them a national security risk as I already posted.

I'm for fencing school grounds with nice fences like wrought iron, landscaping and having a guard house just outside the campus where people check in. Double security entrance doors w/ bullet proof glass (windows too). At least 2 guards who are armed with guns and tazers. I don't think guns should be INSIDE the school building for any reason. Many schools are already fenced with nice fences and look kind of like college campuses. I know it'd be expensive but how much are kids' lives worth? It's foolish to keep the capuses open because people with just hand guns can still wreak havoc and shot quite a few people. This way you don't have to worry about an armed teacher or guard inside the building to be in the right place at the right time, no accidental shootings, no theft of a teacher's gun, etc.

Does the NRA leadership really believe Obama is trying to take all the guns away? Did Oral Roberts really believe that God would "call him home" if he did not get $8M?

No, but it sure as hell sells guns and that's all that matters.

Money.

The more murders there are, the more they can gin up the fools to buy more guns.

Yep, it's a self repeating fear loop. The more guns there are, the more gun violence happens, resulting in more people buying guns to protect themselves, resulting in yet more gun violence.

If so, why should they not have armed guards nearby, just like his kids? Remember, you can't do that in a 'gun free zone'.

Yes, all kids need protection. I mentioned in a post or 2 above this one what I would do. I don't like the idea of any guns on campus. Too many things could happen that are unforseen, not to mention it being intimidating to a lot of kids.

Cry us a river..

It's already BEEN POSTED so go cry in that one

:eusa_boohoo:

Keep an eye on your membership and support!

Yeah it went up by 100,000 you stupid fuckstick.

Actually, the NA says 250K.

I realize to the Westboro types, that seems like a lot but, when compared to the population of the US, its not much.

This is good news. It means that there are way more responsible gun owners than nutters who are celebrating the deaths of babies along with lard ass limbaugh.

Cry us a river..

It's already BEEN POSTED so go cry in that one

:eusa_boohoo:

HAHA...your basically saying I agree with you that the ad is stupid and I am fucking pissed off at the NRA at their stupidity so I am just going to insult you because there is nothing else I can say. LMAO.

Well, yes they obviously are more important. The kidnapping or injury of the President's kids would be a tragedy as it would be in any family but it would not be a National security risk. What would be the scenario of "putting pressure on the president to do something he he might not otherwise do"? Obviously the left is once more thinking with it's emotions rather than logic. Clearly there is a double standard not only for the president and politicians but for the left wing celebrity culture who depend on armed guards to keep them safe. Former anti-gun radical senator Ted Kennedy's civilian bodyguard was arrested for trying to get through a metal detector at the Senate Office building while concealing two illlegal fully automatic weapons. Teddy got him off the hook and now the local judge is probably sipping pina coladas on his villa in Jamaica.

Yes it would be a risk. That is one of the main reasons for protection. If they are kidnapped with threat to kill them unless every single terrorist was released from US custody around the world, I think there might be some serious consideration to comply with that threat.

The more guns there are, the more gun violence happens...

Actually, that's not true. When you contrast the per capita homicide rate with the per capita gun ownership rate between different industrialized countries, the data shows zero correlation between the availability of guns and the overall homicide rate.

For all the firearms in America, we barely crack the top 100 in homicides per capita.

So, I'd agree with you, but you're wrong.

Yes, all kids need protection. I mentioned in a post or 2 above this one what I would do. I don't like the idea of any guns on campus. Too many things could happen that are unforseen, not to mention it being intimidating to a lot of kids.

Kids seem to be okay with armed guards at airports, banks, federal buildings, etc. Why not schools?

In any case, I am NOT advocating that the federal government require armed guards at schools. It should be a local issue.

Your idea of fencing and more secure buildings is fine but again, a local issue.

You think that ad is something. Go to this page and watch the video. It is just fucking freaky. I happened to be listening to a song from the Batman sound track and I thought this had no sound and the Batman track was playing over it. This is borderline schizo.
NRA Stand and Fight

Let me know if you watch it. I would like to know what others think.

Forum List

Back