New Bullets Mean Certain Death

436x660xg2p-rip-bullet-damage-436x660.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.eYx4ySioT__0.jpg

I need to know more about available calibers and where to buy! This looks like the perfect replacement for the sabot rounds I've been loading in the 10-gauge when I'm going into (brown) bear country. Would be really nice to be able to abandon the 18-1/8 inch shotgun with a hand piece!

The bullet is only as deadly as the person firing if can't shoot accurately the bullet is no more deadly than a standard round if you can it makes no difference what type you use this or a standard round you will still be able to kill. Somehow I suspect a round like this would only be available to the military and law enforcement.

Where in the military?
Ask the military I don't speak for them if I had to guess special forces operators would be a logical choice.

"Let’s consider our first impressions, though. Just looking at the box, it really does look like no other ammunition you’ve seen. The box uses a window like Barnes TAC-XP rounds do, but, unlike Barnes’s box, the G2 Research R.I.P. box is decorated with the letters “R.I.P.” in a design and color scheme that looks like something you might find on a tombstone, or on an album cover from an ’80′s metal band.

I could say a lot about this – such as that it’s irresponsible, or even offensive to the very essence of self defense (which is about stopping an attack, not about killing the attacker). If a prosecutor could prove that you intended and set about to kill an attacker, your claim of self defense might just go out the window. Will marketing like this help your case? Depending on your lawyers, the prosecutor, and whether it’s a criminal or civil suit, it may or may not matter. But I can certainly say that this over-the-top presentation makes me appreciate the restraint and more responsible branding of, oh, for example, Hornady’s Critical Defense."

From QW's link...

People get shot a lot in America, and it isn’t always criminals doing the shooting. There are countless stories, stories every day, of people shooting themselves, their neighbors, their friends, and their children, by accident. They’re often “playing” with their guns. Or “cleaning” them when they go off accidentally. These are the law-abiding gun owners, the responsible ones. Sometimes these people are killed, and sometimes they’re just injured, like in the examples cited above.

But if one Georgia company is successful, accidental shootings that injure people may become a thing of the past. That’s because if people start using their bullets, pretty much every person who gets shot will die.

G2 Research’s “Radically Invasive Projectile” (RIP, get it? — because shooting people to death is hilarious) is a copper bullet that explodes when it hits a target (i.e., a human being) sending pieces screaming through vital organs and clearing a path for the bullet’s core to travel deeper through a person.

This multiplies the damage a bullet can do considerably, and is certain to turn what might otherwise be minor injuries into major ones, and major injuries into deaths.

And this is the bullet’s selling point.

Even if you support gun ownership, which most Americans do, it’s time to admit there is something very sick and wrong with our gun culture in this country. The people conducting “open carry” protests at restaurants and stores around the country don’t have pistols attached to their hips; they are carrying assault weapons almost as big as they are. Soon they’ll be able to buy these bullets that tear people apart from the inside.

What kind of fear motivates you that you need to surround yourself constantly with the killing power of a small nation’s military? Whom do you think you’re making safer by toting this stuff around? The number of people shot accidentally by so-called responsible, law-abiding gun owners in this country is astounding. The deadlier we make our guns and our bullets, the more often those shootings will turn into irreversible tragedies.

There is literally no reason for these bullets to exist. Guns are deadly enough as it is.

New Bullets Mean Certain Death - Blue Nation Review Blue Nation Review

This is the last bullet you'll ever need - watch and see the technology for yourself | Rare

G2R RIP 2014 - YouTube

This certainly is a deadly looking bullet. I wonder how accurate it is. I assume accuracy is secondary to its destructive power.
I see nothing wrong with limiting certain ammo to military only. Nothing in the Constitution guarantees the right to ammo.

"Everyday bullets"? You mean just for Sundays? You actually think our soldiers would be allowed to use them?

you obviously don't know the idiom "everyday"...i mean i doubt they will be in everyone's gun.

are you kidding me about the soldiers? why would they not use them? or why would they not be allowed? they are allowed hand grenades, missile launchers, tanks....but not these bullets? and the bullets were originally designed for air marshals, to avoid collateral damage or moving beyond the target and breaking a window....

and if you want a deadlier bullet, check this out:

World's Deadliest Bullet Expands Into Four Parts, Making It Harder To Miss In 'High Pressure Situations' - International Science Times

So, you really think soldiers would be allowed to use them? Interesting...
Soldiers made their own for a very long time by just notching the lead with a knife. They're called dum dum bullets

People get shot a lot in America, and it isn’t always criminals doing the shooting. There are countless stories, stories every day, of people shooting themselves, their neighbors, their friends, and their children, by accident. They’re often “playing” with their guns. Or “cleaning” them when they go off accidentally. These are the law-abiding gun owners, the responsible ones. Sometimes these people are killed, and sometimes they’re just injured, like in the examples cited above.

But if one Georgia company is successful, accidental shootings that injure people may become a thing of the past. That’s because if people start using their bullets, pretty much every person who gets shot will die.

G2 Research’s “Radically Invasive Projectile” (RIP, get it? — because shooting people to death is hilarious) is a copper bullet that explodes when it hits a target (i.e., a human being) sending pieces screaming through vital organs and clearing a path for the bullet’s core to travel deeper through a person.

This multiplies the damage a bullet can do considerably, and is certain to turn what might otherwise be minor injuries into major ones, and major injuries into deaths.

Even if you support gun ownership, which most Americans do, it’s time to admit there is something very sick and wrong with our gun culture in this country. The people conducting “open carry” protests at restaurants and stores around the country don’t have pistols attached to their hips; they are carrying assault weapons almost as big as they are. Soon they’ll be able to buy these bullets that tear people apart from the inside.

What kind of fear motivates you that you need to surround yourself constantly with the killing power of a small nation’s military? Whom do you think you’re making safer by toting this stuff around? The number of people shot accidentally by so-called responsible, law-abiding gun owners in this country is astounding. The deadlier we make our guns and our bullets, the more often those shootings will turn into irreversible tragedies.

There is literally no reason for these bullets to exist. Guns are deadly enough as it is.

This is the last bullet you'll ever need - watch and see the technology for yourself | Rare

G2R RIP 2014 - YouTube

This certainly is a deadly looking bullet. I wonder how accurate it is. I assume accuracy is secondary to its destructive power.
You're right. All bullets should be made of marshmallow.

I need to know more about available calibers and where to buy! This looks like the perfect replacement for the sabot rounds I've been loading in the 10-gauge when I'm going into (brown) bear country. Would be really nice to be able to abandon the 18-1/8 inch shotgun with a hand piece!
Could Always go with Judge with these...
[ame=http://youtu.be/7bLonprIWm4]Taurus Judge/Governor Ammo Test: Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion 45 Colt review - YouTube[/ame]

"To me, that’s a lousy tradeoff. I would hate to give up penetration depth and having a larger bullet striking deep in the body, in exchange for some superficial flesh wounding at 4” deep (and note, that’s 4” in gel, not 4” in a body – it’d be shallower in a body, and may not even get past the ribcage.) That’s not a choice I’m comfortable making, and I think most, if not all ballistics experts would agree with me."

And at only $2.50 per round, the ones that don't refuse to load that is.

you obviously don't know the idiom "everyday"...i mean i doubt they will be in everyone's gun.

are you kidding me about the soldiers? why would they not use them? or why would they not be allowed? they are allowed hand grenades, missile launchers, tanks....but not these bullets? and the bullets were originally designed for air marshals, to avoid collateral damage or moving beyond the target and breaking a window....

World's Deadliest Bullet Expands Into Four Parts, Making It Harder To Miss In 'High Pressure Situations' - International Science Times

Soldiers made their own for a very long time by just notching the lead with a knife. They're called dum dum bullets

Yep, that was addressed by the Hague Convention of 1899.

The bullet is only as deadly as the person firing if can't shoot accurately the bullet is no more deadly than a standard round if you can it makes no difference what type you use this or a standard round you will still be able to kill. Somehow I suspect a round like this would only be available to the military and law enforcement.

The military is not allowed to use hollowpoint ammunition. Geneva Convention prohibitions and all that.

"Everyday bullets"? You mean just for Sundays? You actually think our soldiers would be allowed to use them?

again...why do YOU think they won't? i mean the bullet was designed for air marshals...why can't soldiers use them?

G2R RIP 2014 - YouTube

I see nothing wrong with limiting certain ammo to military only. Nothing in the Constitution guarantees the right to ammo.

"Infringed" covers that.

again...why do YOU think they won't? i mean the bullet was designed for air marshals...why can't soldiers use them?

Not allowed by soldiers. Here's an informative article on the subject - but don't let the title fool you.

Army OKs Hollow-Point Bullets | Mother Jones

Not allowed by soldiers. Here's an informative article on the subject - but don't let the title fool you.

Yet another mother jones far left blog site command this far left Obama drone on how and what to think.

Seriously can we get one ID for all the far left posters?

I doubt it. NATO treaties specify ball ammunition (the bullet has a rounded tip) for general-purpose use.

1605-s.jpg

The ball tip ensures the bullet will travel through the target without breaking apart. It's less lethal than hollow-point ammunition, but it's not primarily a humanitarian concern. A wounded soldier requires help off the field. Two guys carrying a wounded buddy aren't shooting back at you. One bullet has taken three guys out of the battle.

The humanitarian concern is that if a shot with a hollow-point round isn't immediately fatal, it induces unnecessary pain and suffering in the target. Thus hollow-point rounds, with few exceptions, are prohibited from combat use by the Law of Armed Conflict.

Yet another mother jones far left blog site command this far left Obama drone on how and what to think.

Seriously can we get one ID for all the far left posters?

It has good information and live supporting source links for the mentally impaired.

Forum List

Back