It's coming, wait for it....

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I just saw a video about a guy with a gun. This video is blatantly obvious that it was produced by gun grabbers. It's a very poorly done scam. It won't be long until one of our insane nutjobs here post this vid as proof of how dangerous it is to allow people to carry weapons. It looks like the gun was fake too.

Wait for it.

Guns are Bad. only the police should have guns... Big Clips and Assault Rifles are Bad. People don't kill people.. guns kill people. :smiliehug:

I just saw a video about a guy with a gun. This video is blatantly obvious that it was produced by gun grabbers. It's a very poorly done scam. It won't be long until one of our insane nutjobs here post this vid as proof of how dangerous it is to allow people to carry weapons. It looks like the gun was fake too.

Wait for it.

The only manifestation of an 'insane nutjob' would be the OP.

It's on Facebook right now. The usual anti gun loons here must be taking the day off.

Or it could be something as simple as the fact that you're delusional.

While we 'wait,' why not gather evidence in support of your position, provide proof that the video is in fact the product of someone opposed to gun rights, and that the video is indeed representative.

Wait for it.

The only manifestation of an 'insane nutjob' would be the OP.

What are you? A 10 year old?

It's on Facebook right now. The usual anti gun loons here must be taking the day off.

Or it could be something as simple as the fact that you're delusional.

While we 'wait,' why not gather evidence in support of your position, provide proof that the video is in fact the product of someone opposed to gun rights, and that the video is indeed representative.

Go away troll. You are boring everyone.

Forum List

Back