New Bullets Mean Certain Death

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
People get shot a lot in America, and it isn’t always criminals doing the shooting. There are countless stories, stories every day, of people shooting themselves, their neighbors, their friends, and their children, by accident. They’re often “playing” with their guns. Or “cleaning” them when they go off accidentally. These are the law-abiding gun owners, the responsible ones. Sometimes these people are killed, and sometimes they’re just injured, like in the examples cited above.

But if one Georgia company is successful, accidental shootings that injure people may become a thing of the past. That’s because if people start using their bullets, pretty much every person who gets shot will die.

G2 Research’s “Radically Invasive Projectile” (RIP, get it? — because shooting people to death is hilarious) is a copper bullet that explodes when it hits a target (i.e., a human being) sending pieces screaming through vital organs and clearing a path for the bullet’s core to travel deeper through a person.

This multiplies the damage a bullet can do considerably, and is certain to turn what might otherwise be minor injuries into major ones, and major injuries into deaths.

And this is the bullet’s selling point.

Even if you support gun ownership, which most Americans do, it’s time to admit there is something very sick and wrong with our gun culture in this country. The people conducting “open carry” protests at restaurants and stores around the country don’t have pistols attached to their hips; they are carrying assault weapons almost as big as they are. Soon they’ll be able to buy these bullets that tear people apart from the inside.

What kind of fear motivates you that you need to surround yourself constantly with the killing power of a small nation’s military? Whom do you think you’re making safer by toting this stuff around? The number of people shot accidentally by so-called responsible, law-abiding gun owners in this country is astounding. The deadlier we make our guns and our bullets, the more often those shootings will turn into irreversible tragedies.

There is literally no reason for these bullets to exist. Guns are deadly enough as it is.

New Bullets Mean Certain Death - Blue Nation Review Blue Nation Review

This is the last bullet you'll ever need - watch and see the technology for yourself | Rare

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jg1Qyz0Jus]G2R RIP 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

This certainly is a deadly looking bullet. I wonder how accurate it is. I assume accuracy is secondary to its destructive power.

436x660xg2p-rip-bullet-damage-436x660.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.eYx4ySioT__0.jpg

i'm sure our soldiers will be thankful when using it against our enemy.

i highly doubt these bullets will be everyday bullets

lakhota is just fear mongering

"Everyday bullets"? You mean just for Sundays? You actually think our soldiers would be allowed to use them?

Yawn.

Tumbler bullets, hollow points, and the like have been around for a while now.

None of them matter if you can't hit what your aiming at.

Bullets are used to kill............But only when necessary.................

If they never become necessary, then no problem.

I still think it must be. This is just too over-the-top even for America's most extreme ammophiles. But if it is a hoax it's all over the net. R.I.P. Youve got to be kidding me. No self-censuring shame in this manufacturer. Ha! Hoax. Right???

"Everyday bullets"? You mean just for Sundays? You actually think our soldiers would be allowed to use them?

you obviously don't know the idiom "everyday"...i mean i doubt they will be in everyone's gun.

are you kidding me about the soldiers? why would they not use them? or why would they not be allowed? they are allowed hand grenades, missile launchers, tanks....but not these bullets? and the bullets were originally designed for air marshals, to avoid collateral damage or moving beyond the target and breaking a window....

and if you want a deadlier bullet, check this out:

World's Deadliest Bullet Expands Into Four Parts, Making It Harder To Miss In 'High Pressure Situations' - International Science Times

People get shot a lot in America, and it isn’t always criminals doing the shooting. There are countless stories, stories every day, of people shooting themselves, their neighbors, their friends, and their children, by accident. They’re often “playing” with their guns. Or “cleaning” them when they go off accidentally. These are the law-abiding gun owners, the responsible ones. Sometimes these people are killed, and sometimes they’re just injured, like in the examples cited above.

But if one Georgia company is successful, accidental shootings that injure people may become a thing of the past. That’s because if people start using their bullets, pretty much every person who gets shot will die.

G2 Research’s “Radically Invasive Projectile” (RIP, get it? — because shooting people to death is hilarious) is a copper bullet that explodes when it hits a target (i.e., a human being) sending pieces screaming through vital organs and clearing a path for the bullet’s core to travel deeper through a person.

This multiplies the damage a bullet can do considerably, and is certain to turn what might otherwise be minor injuries into major ones, and major injuries into deaths.

And this is the bullet’s selling point.

Even if you support gun ownership, which most Americans do, it’s time to admit there is something very sick and wrong with our gun culture in this country. The people conducting “open carry” protests at restaurants and stores around the country don’t have pistols attached to their hips; they are carrying assault weapons almost as big as they are. Soon they’ll be able to buy these bullets that tear people apart from the inside.

What kind of fear motivates you that you need to surround yourself constantly with the killing power of a small nation’s military? Whom do you think you’re making safer by toting this stuff around? The number of people shot accidentally by so-called responsible, law-abiding gun owners in this country is astounding. The deadlier we make our guns and our bullets, the more often those shootings will turn into irreversible tragedies.

There is literally no reason for these bullets to exist. Guns are deadly enough as it is.

New Bullets Mean Certain Death - Blue Nation Review Blue Nation Review

This is the last bullet you'll ever need - watch and see the technology for yourself | Rare

G2R RIP 2014 - YouTube

This certainly is a deadly looking bullet. I wonder how accurate it is. I assume accuracy is secondary to its destructive power.

They already have bullets that do that. In addition, unless the bullets are magic, getting shot in the penis is unlikely to kill you.

In other words, you can still stuff your gun in your pants.

Since a gun is designed only to kill things, usually people, it hardly matters what you load it with. If the desired outcome isn't a funeral, yours or that of someone else, don't bother. It's a game of you bet your life, play on...

Maybe this bullet can get this into the low to mid 90's? Gotta love progress...

"Suicide is the 10th-leading cause of death in the U.S.; in 2010, 38,364 people killed themselves. In more than half of these cases, they used firearms. Indeed, more people in this country kill themselves with guns than with all other intentional means combined, including hanging, poisoning or overdose, jumping, or cutting.

"Though guns are not the most common method by which people attempt suicide, they are the most lethal. About 85 percent of suicide attempts with a firearm end in death. (Drug overdose, the most widely used method in suicide attempts, is fatal in less than 3 percent of cases.) Moreover, guns are an irreversible solution to what is often a passing crisis. Suicidal individuals who take pills or inhale car exhaust or use razors have time to reconsider their actions or summon help. With a firearm, once the trigger is pulled, there’s no turning back."
Guns & Suicide: The Hidden Toll | Magazine Features | Harvard School of Public Health Magazine Features

you obviously don't know the idiom "everyday"...i mean i doubt they will be in everyone's gun.

are you kidding me about the soldiers? why would they not use them? or why would they not be allowed? they are allowed hand grenades, missile launchers, tanks....but not these bullets? and the bullets were originally designed for air marshals, to avoid collateral damage or moving beyond the target and breaking a window....

and if you want a deadlier bullet, check this out:

World's Deadliest Bullet Expands Into Four Parts, Making It Harder To Miss In 'High Pressure Situations' - International Science Times

So, you really think soldiers would be allowed to use them? Interesting...

The bullet is only as deadly as the person firing if can't shoot accurately the bullet is no more deadly than a standard round if you can it makes no difference what type you use this or a standard round you will still be able to kill. Somehow I suspect a round like this would only be available to the military and law enforcement.

The bullet is only as deadly as the person firing if can't shoot accurately the bullet is no more deadly than a standard round if you can it makes no difference what type you use this or a standard round you will still be able to kill. Somehow I suspect a round like this would only be available to the military and law enforcement.

Where in the military?

Forum List

Back