New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

Poor naive right-wingers. Do you really think Anheuser Busch would have run this marketing campaign without having tested the waters? Without knowing that this would cause outrage. Heck, they are counting on it.

Every single time some idiot protests, they get free publicity. Look at this thread. And, I am sure there are hundreds more sites with hundreds more people arguing.

All of that translates into Budwiser ka-ching!!! Companies love massive free PR if they can get it. And you idiots keep playing into their hands.

And yes, they will still continue doing this over and over again. It may not be the same thing. Maybe something else. But, as long as they can get a rise out of you idiots, they will continue.

All the best,
Magnus
You can buy all the queerbeer you want.

Real men and their women will pass on it.

I doubt it any of the woke jackasses in marketing gave it any thought. Just like the Hollywood dimwits put out woke movies and TV shows that bomb.

I doubt it any of the woke jackasses in marketing gave it any thought. Just like the Hollywood dimwits put out woke movies and TV shows that bomb.
People are going to lose their jobs over this. I gaur-an-fuckin-tee it.

People are going to lose their jobs over this. I gaur-an-fuckin-tee it.
Transsexual asshole shoot up school killing children. A few day later the shitheads put out beer cans with transsexuals on it.

How fucking stupid is that?

I really look forward to their next campaign, where it is not just a white man indulging in a parody of a white woman, but indulging in a parody of a black woman, instead!

"Hey, a transsexual just shot up a school so lets put a picture of a transsexual on our cans of beer, what could possibly go wrong?"

for someone that doesnt care about something you sure do got a lot to say about it,,
Ok, you got me. We libs are heartbroken over you the fact that you idiots are buying cases of Bud Light only to shoot it up.

Please...please... don't hurt us anymore. Will you promise not to spend any more money buying and shooting up beer? Please...pretty please? :crybaby:

Also, I just found out that even Coors Light has gotten in on the act. Promise me that you won't also shoot up Coors Light. That will really really shatter us.

Coor Light.jpg

Ok, you got me. We libs are heartbroken over you the fact that you idiots are buying cases of Bud Light only to shoot it up.

Please...please... don't hurt us anymore. Will you promise not to spend any more money buying and shooting up beer? Please...pretty please? :crybaby:

Also, I just found out that even Coors Light has gotten in on the act. Promise me that you won't also shoot up Coors Light. That will really really shatter us.

View attachment 774431
oh look whos back,,
the cock sucker that doesnt care,,

no I punctuated it wrong,, my god youre a bigger dumbass than previously thought,,
So, you admit you got it wrong? My...my... a retard who is honest. Wonders will never cease. :itsok:

So, are we on track to buy more cases of beer to shoot it up? The weekend is calling. Come on, do your part, trumptard.

t
So, you admit you got it wrong? My...my... a retard who is honest. Wonders will never cease. :itsok:

So, are we on track to buy more cases of beer to shoot it up? The weekend is calling. Come on, do your part, trumptard.
tell me oh dumb one,,
do you stop people when having a verbal conversation to ask them if they are spelling or punctuating their words properly??

Call it queerbeer and magnus will be all over that stuff.

Birds of a feather.

Here is a company attempting overtly to tick off their customer base. This shyster is celebrating "365 days of girlhood". Sure. Sure you are.

Girls don't have penises. Dylan.

The man is identifying as a woman advertising for water, that's identifying as beer.

t
tell me oh dumb one,,
do you stop people when having a verbal conversation to ask them if they are spelling or punctuating their words properly??
LOL And yet, you did the same to me! Now, you know how it feels. :auiqs.jpg:

Retards. Love to dish it out but start whimpering when they are on the receiving end. Thoughts & prayers, sweetheart :itsok:

LOL And yet, you did the same to me! Now, you know how it feels. :auiqs.jpg:

Retards. Love to dish it out but start whimpering when they are on the receiving end. Thoughts & prayers, sweetheart :itsok:
for someone that doesnt care about something you sure do have a lot to say about it,,

Forum List

Back