New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

for someone that doesnt care about something you sure do have a lot to say about it,,
Poor retard. Reduced to copy and paste.

Tell us again how you are going to buy beer and blast it for, you know...punishing the beer company and owning the libs! That shit never gets old! :auiqs.jpg:

Poor retard. Reduced to copy and paste.

Tell us again how you are going to buy beer and blast it for, you know...punishing the beer company and owning the libs! That shit never gets old! :auiqs.jpg:
I didnt copy and paste anything,,

are you feeling OK??

do you want me to call down to the nurse station and get you more pudding??

I didnt copy and paste anything,,

are you feeling OK??

do you want me to call down to the nurse station and get you more pudding??
LOL Sez the guy who got butt-hurt because I pointed out his spelling mistake!!!

Keep coming back. I love to keep pointing out the kind of retard you are. The kind that corrects other people's English usage but starts whimpering the minute someone does the same to you. :laughing0301:

But, when are you to "own the beer company and Libs" by sharing a picture of you buying/blowing up a case of beer? Come on. I can't stand the suspense!!! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL Sez the guy who got butt-hurt because I pointed out his spelling mistake!!!

Keep coming back. I love to keep pointing out the kind of retard you are. The kind that corrects other people's English usage but starts whimpering the minute someone does the same to you. :laughing0301:

But, when are you to "own the beer company and Libs" by sharing a picture of you buying/blowing up a case of beer? Come on. I can't stand the suspense!!! :auiqs.jpg:
they were grammar and punctuation mistakes not spelling,,

Aww... poor retard. Threatened by a beer commercial! :itsok:

Have you done your share? Have you bought a case of beer to blow up? No? Come on, chop-chop. Show that you are card-carrying member of the retard brigade by blowing up cases of beer!!! :auiqs.jpg:

A couple of months ago you poor retards were triggered over a video game about wizards. :itsok:

LOL And yet, you did the same to me! Now, you know how it feels. :auiqs.jpg:

Retards. Love to dish it out but start whimpering when they are on the receiving end. Thoughts & prayers, sweetheart :itsok:

I have no doubt you love being on the receiving end.

I think liberals may be getting close to the bottom

Other than legalizing adult sex with children and animals I think they csnt go much lower

I think liberals may be getting close to the bottom

Other than legalizing adult sex with children and animals I think they csnt go much lower
Please... Don't issue that challenge. Never underestimate your opponent.

I have goldfish to look after....

You're one to talk about fantasies.... :auiqs.jpg:

69591869-11949473-Mulvaney_visited_the_Plaza_s_Eloise_suite-a-151_1680909269005.jpg
69595125-11949473-She_wore_her_hair_in_a_messy_bun_and_sported_freshly_polished_fi-a-153_1680909270868.jpg

need some verification on this ones pronouns.

😄

Pretty much exactly what I said previously. You all are dinosaurs. Young consumers are the future. Diversity and inclusivity speaks to them more than frat bro humor. Basically she said you fuckers are extinct so there's no point in marketing to you anymore. The time of anyone giving a fuck how you mutants feel on any given issue is coming to an end.

😄

Pretty much exactly what I said previously. You all are dinosaurs. Young consumers are the future. Diversity and inclusivity speaks to them more than frat bro humor. Basically she said you fuckers are extinct so there's no point in marketing to you anymore. The time of anyone giving a fuck how you mutants feel on any given issue is coming to an end.
LOLOL This is going to be interesting to see just how this works out. You see....i don't think many leftist youth are beer drinkers. They'd have done better doing this to their stella d'artois brand.

LOLOL This is going to be interesting to see just how this works out. You see....i don't think many leftist youth are beer drinkers. They'd have done better doing this to their stella d'artois brand.
According to the marketing exec. they didn't have much to lose anyway since the Budweiser brand was already on life support. The point you seem to be missing is that there is no mainstream company, product, industry or service that wants anything to do with white wing culture. This move by Bud might not end up working but they know the future is with young progressives and not with you. The only question is whether or not Bud can win them over. That your culture is already dead and buried is the default assumption of the market.

need some verification on this ones pronouns.

Her main qualification, according to her own LinkedIn page, is that she was born female....

1681148575356.png

She has a English Degree from Harvard, LOL. She managed to take a brand which was in a slow decline, and she used her woke genius to take it to rock bottom in an instant.

Forum List

Back