New Book

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
By Grisham is just more bullshit

How sick of this woman to try and use Steve Scalise like that with more fake news.

Glad he put that bitch in her place.

Nothing but a grifting bitch.

"Nothing but a grifting bitch."

From the article posted by avataree, 'buckeye':

Grisham - "I respect Steve Scalise and wouldn't expect he'd know about a conversation that he was not party to," she said in a text message.

"Perhaps he is conflating two separate events. Mrs. Trump chose not to greet him in the Blue Room after he was discharged from the hospital even though she was just upstairs. I found this to be disrespectful to Congressman Scalise and his family – his tweet does not contradict what I wrote in my book," Grisham responded.

From the article posted by avataree, 'buckeye':

Grisham - "I respect Steve Scalise and wouldn't expect he'd know about a conversation that he was not party to," she said in a text message.

"Perhaps he is conflating two separate events. Mrs. Trump chose not to greet him in the Blue Room after he was discharged from the hospital even though she was just upstairs. I found this to be disrespectful to Congressman Scalise and his family – his tweet does not contradict what I wrote in my book," Grisham responded.
Yeah, she said they didn't show up and she was trying to convey Melania was cold and didn't care.....she was wrong.......wrong wrong wrong........

"...she was wrong.......wrong wrong wrong........"
Grisham:
"I respect Steve Scalise and wouldn't expect he'd know about a conversation that he was not party to," she said in a text message.

"Perhaps he is conflating two separate events. Mrs. Trump chose not to greet him in the Blue Room after he was discharged form the hospital even though she was just upstairs. I found this to be disrespectful to Congressman Scalise and his family – his tweet does not contradict what I wrote in my book," Grisham responded.

Grisham

mememe_0512e76fb0b5d2c3a9648ebb0f4aa941-1.jpg

By Grisham is just more bullshit

How sick of this woman to try and use Steve Scalise like that with more fake news.

Glad he put that bitch in her place.

Nothing but a grifting bitch.
We have reached an era where you can shit on toilet paper and make millions selling it to publishers.

Forum List

Back