new book by Jim Jordan details how Trump and Congress failed to build the wall

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

One puny congressman said no, so Trump folded. What a tough guy!
Astonished that Gym has written a book. Reading one would have been an achievement.

Anytime things were hard Trump quit.

Is this the wall that Mexico was going to pay for? LOL

So, another promise down the drain! Didn't the orange douche bag bill himself as a great negotiater? What a joke.

One puny congressma

n said no, so Trump folded. What a tough guy!

Hope you read the book.. Because CONGRESS NEVER DOES NUTTIN.. THey dont even write law anymore.. They write "fill in blank" bills that the BUREAUCRACY writes into law..

The bill offered by RYAN was a loser.. Fixed nothing. The Bill offered by Jim Jordan DID fix immigration issues fairly comprehensively.. WHo LOST? WE DID.. Because establish Repubs are SCARED TO DEATH of the media and making the Dems mad..

Trump did not lose.. Trump didn't write EITHER Bill.. But Trump supported the REAL immigration fixes and not just putting bandages on an artery bleed...

AND he got order at the border WITHOUT CONGRESS by engaging Mexico and the Cent American leaders and with about 700 miles of wall that he literally pulled out of his ample ass by being sly and problem solving.

Hope you read the book.. Because CONGRESS NEVER DOES NUTTIN.. THey dont even write law anymore.. They write "fill in blank" bills that the BUREAUCRACY writes into law..

The bill offered by RYAN was a loser.. Fixed nothing. The Bill offered by Jim Jordan DID fix immigration issues fairly comprehensively.. WHo LOST? WE DID.. Because establish Repubs are SCARED TO DEATH of the media and making the Dems mad..

Trump did not lose.. Trump didn't write EITHER Bill.. But Trump supported the REAL immigration fixes and not just putting bandages on an artery bleed...

AND he got order at the border WITHOUT CONGRESS by engaging Mexico and the Cent American leaders and with about 700 miles of wall that he literally pulled out of his ample ass by being sly and problem solving.
i'll read it if i can find it...i read anything about politics i can get my hands on

nice rant, btw

Trump built many miles of the wall, ~453 miles, in spite of Congress. Nearly half of what he proposed, in spite of Congress and lawsuits.

And of course, Biden ordered construction on the wall to halt.

As president if you really want something you fight for it. I don't recall him calling out Ryan.

p built many miles of the wall, ~453 miles, in spite of Congress. Nearly half of what he proposed, in spite of Congress and lawsuits.

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).

However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

As president if you really want something you fight for it. I don't recall him calling out Ryan.

Ryan tried to get the votes by "moderating" the bill.. That's why bipartisianship or pandering to your parties weirdoes always produces legislation that's 1/2 as effective and TWICE as expensive as it should be..

NOTHING ever is optimized or designed or EVEN WRITTEN THE FUCK OUT anymore.

If Trump WANTED to fight -- his quarrel would be with ANTI-TRUMPERS who were holding the key votes.. And of course Trump went after THEM., No sense going after Ryan because "this is how the sausage gets made" on the Hill.. It's about "getting the votes"..

You can't generally reason with folks that are trying to thwart you on spite.

Ryan tried to get the votes by "moderating" the bill.. That's why bipartisianship or pandering to your parties weirdoes always produces legislation that's 1/2 as effective and TWICE as expensive as it should be..

NOTHING ever is optimized or designed or EVEN WRITTEN THE FUCK OUT anymore.

If Trump WANTED to fight -- his quarrel would be with ANTI-TRUMPERS who were holding the key votes.. And of course Trump went after THEM., No sense going after Ryan because "this is how the sausage gets made" on the Hill.. It's about "getting the votes"..

You can't generally reason with folks that are trying to thwart you on spite.

Which is why McCain didn't try and reason with Trump on overturning Obamacare.

Forum List

Back