New bill would threaten all vaccine exemptions&potentially make Co. a vaccines police state with hom

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New Bill Would Threaten ALL Vaccine Exemptions and Potentially Make Colorado a Vaccine Police State with Recommended Home Visits
Your immediate action is needed to help stop a bill that was just introduced on 4/4/2019 and is scheduled for a public hearing Wednesday, April 10th at 1:30 PM in the House Health and Insurance Committee.
New Bill Would Threaten ALL Vaccine Exemptions and Potentially Make Colorado a Vaccine Police State with Recommended Home Visits
-------------------------------------------------------

I just cant speak on this it is time for me to bow out and help fight this AUTHORITARIAN HITLER ASS BS!!

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Linz distinguished new forms of authoritarianism from personalistic dictatorships and totalitarian states, taking Francoist Spain as an example.

Start a company selling fake vaccine records to Coloradioaniters or whatever they call themselves.

Considering that Democrats have control of the Legislature and Governor's Office, stopping this bill is a pipe dream.

And I have to admit it, I support the purpose of this bill.

(You are free to take pot shots at me now)

Your immediate action is needed to help stop a bill that was just introduced on 4/4/2019 and is scheduled for a public hearing Wednesday, April 10th at 1:30 PM in the House Health and Insurance Committee.

I just cant speak on this it is time for me to bow out and help fight this AUTHORITARIAN HITLER ASS BS!!

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Linz distinguished new forms of authoritarianism from personalistic dictatorships and totalitarian states, taking Francoist Spain as an example.
statism_ideas.png

Considering that Democrats have control of the Legislature and Governor's Office, stopping this bill is a pipe dream.

And I have to admit it, I support the purpose of this bill.

(You are free to take pot shots at me now)
Well, Control freaks have to be able to control people they disagree with one way or another

• Banned

Authoritarianism

statism_ideas.png

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.

Authoritarianism

statism_ideas.png

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.
...And they don’t give two shits about the people these vaccines kill

"The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans."

Development of New Vaccines
The general stages of the development cycle of a vaccine are:

• Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Regulatory review and approval
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control
Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

Again, I can't post links - the information is from the CDC website.

Authoritarianism

statism_ideas.png

All vaccines go through human trials. I have no respect for and only contempt for anti vaxxers. They want to bring back the days when children died. Days I vividly remember. Anti vaxxers kill puppies.

Put them on an island and forget they are there.

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.[/QUOTE said:

• Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control
Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

Vaccines should be a 100% choice, anything else is fucked up

Authoritarianism

statism_ideas.png

All vaccines go through human trials. I have no respect for and only contempt for anti vaxxers. They want to bring back the days when children died. Days I vividly remember. Anti vaxxers kill puppies.

Put them on an island and forget they are there.
statism_ideas.png

Are there more or less deaths from the vaccine than from the diseases themselves in the pre-vaccine era?
That’s not point, There is no reason to force people and their families into taking vaccines.

1 ~ Vaccines are not guaranteed to work...
2 ~ Some people get very sick and even sometimes die from vaccines...
3 ~ And most importantly some people just don’t want to be told what to do…

Are there more or less deaths from the vaccine than from the diseases themselves in the pre-vaccine era?
That’s not point, There is no reason to force people and their families into taking vaccines.

1 ~ Vaccines are not guaranteed to work...
2 ~ Some people get very sick and even sometimes die from vaccines...
3 ~ And most importantly some people just don’t want to be told what to do…

1 - The only guarantee in life is death.
2 - Vaccines are not safe for some people due to medical issues, the only reasonable condition for not being required to take the vaccine.
3 - You are correct, some people don't like being told what to do (including me), but we are told anyway in a lot of areas of life.

It's a shame that there are people who just can't figure it out. They must be forced. If there were an island they could go to and just die there it would be different.

I wonder how many politicians in the Colorado state legislature receive financial support from Big Pharmaceutical manufacturers? I suspect there are a lot of hands being greased.

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.[/QUOTE said:

• Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control

Vaccines should be a 100% choice, anything else is fucked up
Agreed...and then there is this...
57191792_1206900182807240_3337689467350679552_n.jpg

Forum List

Back