New basement floor done

No red heads or coke still!

How will you ever encourage Quasar44 to become a real man…

Oh, great job…
FB_IMG_1636227570927.jpg

The tip of her hair is red and I have "coke" in the fridge.

I got this bro!

She's a pretty good guitarist btw

Grampa Murked U
It seems you’re very busy as you keep getting new projects all the time ??
Do you have helpers
You have a good business going
The last of my "employees" retired about 5ish years ago. Then I hurt my back so training new people was out of the question so my oldest daughter came to work for me. It's just been her and I since.
I could make more putting together crews again but I honestly don't want to deal with all the bullshit anymore. Job complaints, employee no shows etc...
At my highest point I had 6 crews and was making BIG FUCKING BANK but then the economy crashed in 08. I was CONSTANTLY playing the role of firefighter just running wild dealing with this issue or that complaint.

No more. I do it all myself now. Less money obviously but I have a comfortable life. EVERYTHING I own is paid off but my house and it's half there.

Mad_Jack_Flint
I would be blessed if he could show me how to use them basic tools and how to make dinner
I am getting to skinny
20211106_150524.jpg

ZOOM in on the pic.

You put two rows of charcoal around ONLY the perimeter of the grill. Every 6 inches you put whatever kind of wood you want to smoke with on top of the charcoal. Leave a gap between the beginning of the charcoal and the end of about 8 inches. Soak one end in lighter fluid, wait 10 minutes and light it.
It will burn between 200 and 250 for 8 to 10 hours.
After about 4 hours wrap the ribs in foil so they don't dry out. Cook for 6 to 7 hours or until you see the meat receding from the end of the bones by at least ½ inch.

Also you can use a drip pan with about a half inch of water in the middle to keep the meat moist but it isn't necessary

Grampa Murked U
You insane !! 30 percent discount ?
No Jew would ever do that
Ever !!!

The way you throw around your prejudice should embarrass you, but for some reason I doubt it does.

Very few give 30% discounts in business, not on a regular basis if they are being honest abut their ROI. It doesn't matter their background, even a country Hick from Vegas won't give a 30% discount very often, so your targeting of one religious group is nonsensical.

Why the need to say something so ignorant in an otherwise worthwhile thread?

They have new ¾" wood systems with tracks now that can be put anywhere including basements and individual planks can be removed if damaged but they are very expensive.
A buddy of mine out in the Florida panhandle has hardwood floors. Last year his kitchen floor started to buckle a bit. When all was said and done, an area of about eight feet by ten feet had to be taken up and repaired. I don't know what it cost him, but I know he wasn't thrilled with the price...

Forum List

Back