New app to report voter fraud

If you are ineligible to vote do not try it. $10,000 fine and 2 years probation for the first offence. Plus an ass kicking if I catch ya. BUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHA

What kind of things "look shady", brown people voting?
Selecting a candidate and not seeing it register on the screen. Or bus loads of dems pulling up to the polls or hanging chads. You know, the usual vote fraud attempts perpetrated by libs like you.

But who will report app fraud? An apt question.

Yes let's have hundreds of people who don't have a clue what they are looking for report that they saw a person in a white t-shirt vote, then just 15 minutes later another person in a white t-shirt. Trump was right! Voter fraud is rampant, it's a white t-shirt conspiracy.

Selecting a candidate and not seeing it register on the screen. Or bus loads of dems pulling up to the polls or hanging chads. You know, the usual vote fraud attempts perpetrated by libs like you.

Uh huh. BTW, nothing wrong with driving people, even by the bus load, to their polling place.

Y'all really need to work for or volunteer for your local registrar.

Uh huh. BTW, nothing wrong with driving people, even by the bus load, to their polling place.

I got a LARGE suv. I think i'll offer to take any Trump voters to the poll with me on election day :) Just put it out on craigslist and yard sale sites on FB. I can fit 6 more people in my vehicle comfortably.

I got a LARGE suv. I think i'll offer to take any Trump voters to the poll with me on election day :) Just put it out on craigslist and yard sale sites on FB. I can fit 6 more people in my vehicle comfortably.
Load them up! Actually do a few runs and fill it up every time!

Fight for freedom, make sure it's not stolen from you. Keep a sharp eye on the polls. Vote your conscience and vote for retaining America as the greatest nation on earth. Vote for honest government and drain the swamp.

Forum List

Back