New analysis of rocket used in Syria chemical attack undercuts U.S. claims

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Another day, another lie from our president revealed.

Anybody else as shocked as I am? Imagine our president.... Lying to us?

Anybody else getting tired of being lied to by our president?

Who woulda thunk it?

Breaking: Rockets Fired In Chem Attack Could Not Possibly Have Been Fired From Syrian Government Position That Obama Regime Claimed

Missile.png

Whoa baby. I’ve been saying this from the beginning, but now the science shows it too.

Obama wanted to take us to war, based on his claims that the attack was launched from Syrian Government positions. While the analysis did not involve all the rockets involved in the attack, it concluded that the rockets analyzed could not have been fired from the area the Obama regime claimed.

Via Miami Herald:

BERLIN — A series of revelations about the rocket believed to have delivered poison sarin gas to a Damascus suburb last summer are challenging American intelligence assumptions about that attack and suggest that the case U.S. officials initially made for retaliatory military action was flawed.

A team of security and arms experts, meeting this week in Washington to discuss the matter, has concluded that the range of the rocket that delivered sarin in the largest attack that night was too short for the device to have been fired from the Syrian government positions where the Obama administration insists they originated.

Separately, international weapons experts are puzzling over why the rocket in question – an improvised 330mm to 350mm rocket equipped with a large receptacle on its nose to hold chemicals – reportedly did not appear in the Syrian government’s declaration of its arsenal to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons and apparently was not uncovered by OPCW inspectors who believe they’ve destroyed Syria’s ability to deliver a chemical attack.

Here’s a copy of the full report.

I guess all those chemical weapons mixing, filling, and production sites Syria has destroyed under UN mangement, and all those Syrian chemical weapons which have been sealed by the OPCW are imaginary.

Last edited:
I guess all those chemical weapons mixing, filling, and production sites Syria has destroyed under UN mangement, and all those Syrian chemical weapons which have been sealed by the OPCW are imaginary.

Certainly I have no love lost for the Syrian government..

But I do not seem to recall the Syrian Government denying having chemical weapons.

They simply denied using them.

The report also raised questions whether the Obama administration misused intelligence information in a way similar to the administration of President George W. Bush in the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Then, U.S. officials insisted that Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein had an active program to develop weapons of mass destruction. Subsequent inspections turned up no such program or weapons.

“What, exactly, are we spending all this money on intelligence for?” Postol asked.

Read more here: BERLIN: New analysis of rocket used in Syria chemical attack undercuts U.S. claims - Nation Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Bring the Boys (and Girls) back home!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5YxY_CJwz4]Bring the Boys Back Home - YouTube[/ame]

Certainly I have no love lost for the Syrian government..

But I do not seem to recall the Syrian Government denying having chemical weapons.

They simply denied using them.

It's cute how you've suddenly become so trusting of the Syrian government now.

Wait you're getting ahead of me.

I'm still waiting for any confirmation that the WMD from Iraq that "didn't exist" were the chemical weapons found moved to Syria. Can you back up and show me that first?

As for lies from the President, I am waaay behind on that, too!

I think he lost me early on with "mandatory volunteerism."
Then sent me over the edge with "prochoice singlepayer" advocates defending federal mandates that penalize free choice of health care.

If I ever recover from that, maybe you can hit me up with more. But please,
I still haven't quite wrapped my brain around how the ACA is compatible with prochoice.

I hope I didn't fry all my circuits trying to figure that out!
One at a time, please! my brain, my poor brain.... ;-)

Who woulda thunk it?

Breaking: Rockets Fired In Chem Attack Could Not Possibly Have Been Fired From Syrian Government Position That Obama Regime Claimed

Missile.png

Whoa baby. I’ve been saying this from the beginning, but now the science shows it too.

Obama wanted to take us to war, based on his claims that the attack was launched from Syrian Government positions. While the analysis did not involve all the rockets involved in the attack, it concluded that the rockets analyzed could not have been fired from the area the Obama regime claimed.

Via Miami Herald:

BERLIN — A series of revelations about the rocket believed to have delivered poison sarin gas to a Damascus suburb last summer are challenging American intelligence assumptions about that attack and suggest that the case U.S. officials initially made for retaliatory military action was flawed.

A team of security and arms experts, meeting this week in Washington to discuss the matter, has concluded that the range of the rocket that delivered sarin in the largest attack that night was too short for the device to have been fired from the Syrian government positions where the Obama administration insists they originated.

Separately, international weapons experts are puzzling over why the rocket in question – an improvised 330mm to 350mm rocket equipped with a large receptacle on its nose to hold chemicals – reportedly did not appear in the Syrian government’s declaration of its arsenal to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons and apparently was not uncovered by OPCW inspectors who believe they’ve destroyed Syria’s ability to deliver a chemical attack.

Several sources were predicting chemical weapons false flag attacks before they happened.

Who woulda thunk it?

Missile.png

Via Miami Herald:

...............“The most likely explanation for some of the delivery systems not showing up on the chemical declaration is that Assad doesn’t want to incriminate himself or his regime,” said Daryl Kimball, the executive director of the Arms Control Association.

Read more here: New analysis of rocket used in Syria chemical attack undercuts U.S. claims - KansasCity.com

My goodness we have some quick high jumper.

This was not the US alone that documented the chemical weapon use.

Thank God over 90% of America opposed a war with Syria and that we loudly made our voices heard!

Who woulda thunk it?

Missile.png

Via Miami Herald:

It was a false flag attack, as many of us said from the beginning.

We were right.

Likely engineered by Israel.

Who woulda thunk it?

Missile.png

Via Miami Herald:

...............“The most likely explanation for some of the delivery systems not showing up on the chemical declaration is that Assad doesn’t want to incriminate himself or his regime,” said Daryl Kimball, the executive director of the Arms Control Association.

Read more here: New analysis of rocket used in Syria chemical attack undercuts U.S. claims - KansasCity.com

Tell that to the dead

Even Russia and China are involved in removal and disposal of Assad's chemical weapons right now.

We were right.

Who woulda thunk it?

Missile.png

Via Miami Herald:

Tell that to the dead

Even Russia and China are involved in removal and disposal of Assad's chemical weapons right now.

uhm -----shouldn't some CONCERNED group or person be doing a
catalogue of "THE DEAD CHILDREN" targeted and murdered
in the name of isa/allah by syrians and other isa-respecters??

What is called "child" in the catalogue
of those "israel targeted and murdered"?????

The CONCERNED
PERSONS (or person) should use the same criteria for
"syrian targeted and murdered" children as they (or she) uses
for children "targeted and murdered by israel"

WHAT IS GOING ON? are those kids chopped liver?

Focus: The issue is the source of the rockets used in the chemical weapons attack, they were not Assad's.

That means another source has chemical weapons being used in Syria.

Getting rid of Assad's weapons does not fix the problem.

Tell that to the dead

We were right.

Time to take out Israel s chemical weapons and nuclear weapons, too.

TIME for disarmament for Israel.

Tell you what sharia why don't you try and do it all by yourself, and see how many INTERNATIONAL LAWS you breach in the process.

No the hypothesis, if it is to be believed, is that rebels got their hands on Assad's chemical weapons and launchers to disperse them. Problem is that They did not get the helicopters, tanks or the know how to use them. Assad's brothers was the one that ordered their use. Haf.Ass. created the weapons and now Bashar is responsible for their security and their use.

These are not something whipped up in someone's kitchen like so many other explosives and rockets used in the region.

Assad hopes that by turning over those weapons he finally declared that he will be forgive for actually using chemical weapons on his own people. I have no doubt that he did not disclose all to the inspectors.

Focus: The issue is the source of the rockets used in the chemical weapons attack, they were not Assad's.

That means another source has chemical weapons being used in Syria.

Getting rid of Assad's weapons does not fix the problem.

Tell that to the dead

We were right.

Time to take out Israel s chemical weapons and nuclear weapons, too.

TIME for disarmament for Israel.

Tell you what sharia why don't you try and do it all by yourself, and see how many INTERNATIONAL LAWS you breach in the process.
So weapons are good or bad according to their owner?

No according to their intended use.
If I have a rifle that I use for hunting to feed my family is the rifle evil or good ?

If I have a car that I drive dangerously is the car evil or good ?

So weapons are good or bad according to their owner?

No according to their intended use.
If I have a rifle that I use for hunting to feed my family is the rifle evil or good ?

If I have a car that I drive dangerously is the car evil or good ?

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
― William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Forum List

Back