New America (NWO) Are You Guys Ready For Your National Id Cards?

But it's ok though you know why? Because you can control countries and societies, governments, you can control corporations, family owned businesses, banks, the media, the police, and you can even control individuals. But no amount of greedy people on this entire planet will ever have the ability to control something as basic and fundamental as when the Sun rises and sets or even something as simple and important as the cycles of the Moon. And they will never, EVER be able to control something like that. Because they didn't create it, and they don't own it. And all those fuckin power mongers can do is worship such events.

We can screw up all over the Earth, and we can keep screwing up over and over and over, like a damn broken record. The Earth has become a giant sandbox prison for so many encapsulated Souls. It was never meant for that. But many chose the dark path, and they have become like fuckin monkeys playing around in their own filth. But you watch what happens when these same control freaks that have their hands all over the Earth, decide to spread their destruction outside of it. You watch what happens when they decide to take their destruction into other parts of our Universe. All of Humanity along with every single dark Soul that resides on our Earth would be brought to our knees by the very same laws that allow us all to exist.

Everything on the Earth except for the energy contained within it is a reflection of Light. EVERYTHING! Nothing else is real! It will all eventually pass away. And I don't know about you guys but I am so sick and tired of trying to cling to reflections of Light. The only thing real is the Light itself. And if a person could touch that Light for even just a second, than they would never want to let go of it. But the sad fact is that so many Souls may never get the chance to touch that Light. Because it is their own choices and actions that keep them from reaching it.

For just one day, take every physical object in your life that you have attatched extreme value to, and take away the value that you have placed on each of them in your mind. Watch how much pressure you will have released for yourselves. Watch how much more peaceful your life will start to become.

What the underlying military-industrial-financial crime syndicate that controls our government is doing, both domestically and internationally, is so horrifying that it is literally traumatizing to consciously bear witness to it, to experience it. When we become traumatized, we become stuck, literally "frozen in time," as our ability to creatively respond and mobilize ourselves in the present moment into effective action in the world becomes in-operative.

When we become overwhelmed by trauma, we are not able to creatively express our internal experience in a way that dis-charges what has been triggered in us. We feel impotent. We are unable to give voice to our experience, as our power to be ourselves has become foreign to us. We become mute. When we become traumatized, we lose touch with our inner voice, which is our guiding spirit, our true genius.

The Controllers could only be getting away with the atrocities they are perpetrating not only because there are an insufficient number of people who see what they are doing, but because there are enough people who see what is happening and remain silent.

To quote Judith Herman, author of Trauma and Abuse, "The ordinary response to atrocities is to banish them from consciousness."

Certain violations of the social compact are too terrible to utter aloud: this is the meaning of the word unspeakable." When our nation is seen as a family system composed of interrelated roles that do not exist in isolation from each other but rather in co-relation to one another, the people in the role of the abuser, The Controller's and their regime, depend upon the tendency for most people to split-off from and deny the horror of the atrocities they are perpetrating to be able to get away with them. When we deny what is happening, we are not able to speak about it, for to speak about what is happening is to invest our experience with a living reality, which is the very thing our denial ensures doesn't happen.

As perpetrators of the abuse, the Controllers will do everything in their power to promote our denial, pretense, and silence. Our becoming silent is the very thing which allows them to literally get away with murder. They need to induce our denial, which is an internal cover-up, as a necessary requirement for them to act out their role as "perpetraitor." Denial is an integral dynamic which sustains the pathology of the victim-perpetrator collusion. The abuser's refusal to hear the voices of those they are exploiting is crucial to their continued domination.

When the abuse is so horrific, it forcibly overwhelms the human psyche so as to split the psyche from itself and shatter its wholeness, which is the very root of trauma. When the atrocity is so inhumane, we dis-associate from the experience, creating a self-protective amnesia for ourselves. An (arche)typical response to trauma is to simply "forget about it" and try to go on with our life. Like Bush himself counseled us after 9/11, we should just continue shopping.

It is the strangest experience to walk around town and see so many people just going about their day, drinking their cup of coffee in their favorite café and reading the sports page as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening, while in the same moment on another part of the planet bombs are being dropped on innocent people with our names on them. A more perfect image of collective denial is hard to imagine. "Hey, did you hear the Yankees took two yesterday?"

To be in denial is both an unconscious, primitive, and magical defense, as well as on some level also being a conscious choice. There is a collective denial that most of us support by acting out our own personal denial in our individual lives, which in turn simply feeds into our collective madness. To the extent that we aren't completely outraged with what our government is doing, we are in denial, for what could we possibly be thinking? To the degree we are in denial about the horror that is playing out in our world, we are, to that extent, complicit.

When the abuse is so overwhelming, we become numbed, desensitized, and anesthetized, as if a psychological "operation" (psy-ops) is being done on us. Instead of being enlivened by the abuse, we become "deadened," as if we have become dehumanized. Devalued, we become incapable of "feeling." In this covert operation, our ability to respond creatively and responsibly becomes disabled. We can become incapacitated with inexpressible rage, hopeless despair and a feeling of worthlessness. The worst of the abuse isn't even so much what the external abuse actually is, but what it creates in us internally.

When we are overwhelmed by abuse, we are literally coerced to disavow our perceptions, which is to betray ourselves. To quote the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., "At some point, silence before a lie becomes betrayal." Betraying ourselves, we become a stranger to ourselves, forgetting who we are. We become disoriented, as our bedrock connection between psyche and reality has been severed. Moment by moment we insist on building a wall between our inner selves and the outer world.

Splitting off from the abuse, we invariably internalize the abuser and police ourselves. We lose our connection with our inner nature, as well as with nature itself. Our sense of meaning, and our identity as sovereign meaning-generators, becomes scrambled. When the nightmare that is playing out is so horrible, we marginalize and deny our very experience itself, as we literally "split" (which means both "in two," and "leave" _ i.e., go far away from the present, as well as from our true selves). A part of us pretends that what is happening is not really happening.

To be in denial is both an unconscious, primitive, and magical defense, as well as on some level also being a conscious choice. There is a collective denial that most of us support by acting out our own personal denial in our individual lives, which in turn simply feeds into our collective madness. To the extent that we aren't completely outraged with what our government is doing, we are in denial, for what could we possibly be thinking? To the degree we are in denial about the horror that is playing out in our world, we are, to that extent, complicit.

When the abuse is so overwhelming, we become numbed, desensitized, and anesthetized, as if a psychological "operation" (psy-ops) is being done on us. Instead of being enlivened by the abuse, we become "deadened," as if we have become dehumanized. Devalued, we become incapable of "feeling." In this covert operation, our ability to respond creatively and responsibly becomes disabled. We can become incapacitated with inexpressible rage, hopeless despair and a feeling of worthlessness. The worst of the abuse isn't even so much what the external abuse actually is, but what it creates in us internally.

I give the American citizen more credit. If society becomes too “controlled” it will vote for representative who will free society. If we become too conservative, we vote for liberals. If we become too liberal we vote for republicans.

There is another damaging unhealthy extreme that promotes stress. It accelerates wear and tear on the body – paranoia.

I give the American citizen more credit. If society becomes too “controlled” it will vote for representative who will free society. If we become too conservative, we vote for liberals. If we become too liberal we vote for republicans.

There is another damaging unhealthy extreme that promotes stress. It accelerates wear and tear on the body – paranoia.

"We reproduce catastrophe because we ourselves are traumatized - Both as a species and individually, beginning at birth. Because we are wounded, we have put up psychic defenses against reality and have become so cut off from direct participation in the multidimensional wilderness in which we are embedded that all we can do is to navigate our way cautiously through a Humanly designed day-to-day substitute world of symbols - a world of dollars, minutes, numbers, images and words that are constantly being manipulated to wring the most possible profit from every conceivable circumstance. The body and Spirit both rebel."

excuse me, but, if national id, tell me who is a blood sucking leach, who demands free goodies, from america, and is a criminal who should be deported immiediatly because they are illegal, then im all for the i.d. cards.

and the a.c.l.u. is not defending my rights, cause im not muslim, atheist, terrorist, or a child molester.

I trust the a.c.l.u. as far as i can throw them.

Did you notice that this propaganda is put out by the ACLU, the traitors and terrorist lovers? I wouldn't believe the ACLU if they told me what time it was! Our President Bush passed this law to protect our freedom, which the terrorists hate. Our President, unlike the ACLU, wants to keep us safe, and I will do whatever he determines is necessary because I am afraid of the terrorists and the ACLU. I will trust our President and Vice President any day over that band of traitors called the ACLU. I am a loyal American and I have nothing to hide. I'll bet the ACLU scumbags have something to hike though. I trust our government to do the right thing to protect our freedom and safety.

Did you notice that this propaganda is put out by the ACLU, the traitors and terrorist lovers? I wouldn't believe the ACLU if they told me what time it was! Our President Bush passed this law to protect our freedom, which the terrorists hate. Our President, unlike the ACLU, wants to keep us safe, and I will do whatever he determines is necessary because I am afraid of the terrorists and the ACLU. I will trust our President and Vice President any day over that band of traitors called the ACLU. I am a loyal American and I have nothing to hide. I'll bet the ACLU scumbags have something to hike though. I trust our government to do the right thing to protect our freedom and safety.

Okay. Let’s route all mail through the Whitehouse and have every piece of correspondence carefully read and examined. Let’s have FBI agents at every Mosque. Let’s route every telephone call (National and international) routed through Washington. Let us also have every Internet service provider supply Washington with every email and web site. Let’s have a station in every city that each citizen must pass through each week. Let’s have government install cameras and recorders in every private home and have lines going to a warehouse in Washington. A large team in Washington can then examine each piece of video to be sure that no citizen is doing anything suspicious.

Of course the above paragraph is an exaggeration meant to prove a point. So many topics and issues are so relative. It is a matter of degrees on a sliding scale. How much freedom are we going to surrender for the sake of security? How much are we willing to risk for the sake of privacy and freedom?

touche mr, touche. Or i like to say, fair enough. I dont trust bush or cheney, because, they wont secure the borders, are spending more then any lib, and wont be transparent about everything they are doing. If hilary acted or any lib acted like this, every conservative, and i hope lib, would be screaming bloody murder, so frankly, bush has lost my support.

l
I agree. Except I feel the same way about the President and Vice President.

Okay. Let’s route all mail through the Whitehouse and have every piece of correspondence carefully read and examined. Let’s have FBI agents at every Mosque. Let’s route every telephone call (National and international) routed through Washington. Let us also have every Internet service provider supply Washington with every email and web site. Let’s have a station in every city that each citizen must pass through each week. Let’s have government install cameras and recorders in every private home and have lines going to a warehouse in Washington. A large team in Washington can then examine each piece of video to be sure that no citizen is doing anything suspicious.

Of course the above paragraph is an exaggeration meant to prove a point. So many topics and issues are so relative. It is a matter of degrees on a sliding scale. How much freedom are we going to surrender for the sake of security? How much are we willing to risk for the sake of privacy and freedom?

Freedom for security?

True security comes from the Creator. Not from man.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed to us. We can die in a variety of ways. Sacrificing our freedoms is not going to save us from that. It's only going to make Life tilt towards being more of a miserable experience than a positive one. And thats not the way it was intended to be. So therefore, in the long run, it won't be. Because even planets have a fate. And fate cannot be altered. Only destiny (different paths that lead to fate) and free will (different choices that lead to fate).

Ultimately, fate is already pre-determined. Our planet, our country, and everything we've known up until this point, is spinning closer and closer towards it's fate.

I agree with you, but can we come to some common sense way of comprimise where we can have both, i assume thats you want, am i wrong?

you make good points, and to be honest, im worried about the patriot act.

Power corrupts absolutely, does it not.

Freedom for security?

Tomorrow is never guaranteed to us. We can die in a variety of ways. Sacrificing our freedoms is not going to save us from that. It's only going to make Life tilt towards being more of a miserable experience than a positive one. And thats not the way it was intended to be. So therefore, in the long run, it won't be. Because even planets have a fate. And fate cannot be altered. Only destiny (different paths that lead to fate) and free will (different choices that lead to fate).

Ultimately, fate is already pre-determined. Our planet, our country, and everything we've known up until this point, is spinning closer and closer towards it's fate.

Many of these power mongers and politicians want your freedoms, and in return they offer you a lie.

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

(Matthew 7:6).

What do you mean by “Creator”? My mother and father created me. While they tried to provide me with security, they are not perfect.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed to us. We can die in a variety of ways. Sacrificing our freedoms is not going to save us from that.

Tomorrow is not guaranteed but it his highly likely that tomorrow will arrive for you and me. Surveillance, will reduce, at least slightly, the likelihood of death from various means. Consider the security cameras that store have.

It's only going to make Life tilt towards being more of a miserable experience than a positive one.

You are being subjective. I do not mind sacrificing a tiny bit of freedom for the sake of security.

And thats not the way it was intended to be. So therefore, in the long run, it won't be.

How was it intended to be and how do you know how it was intended to be? Just because something was not meant to be a certain way, does not mean that it can never be a certain way. An unabridged dictionary was not intended to be a stepladder. Yet, I needed to change a light bulb in a vacant and abandoned house. I was too short to reach the light bulb. Luckily I had a dictionary in my car. Using it as a step, I was barely able to reach the light.

Because even planets have a fate. And fate cannot be altered.

Planets are inanimate object and their fates can be altered. With enough force, people can alter the direction of planets.

If my fate is that I die, I think that I can at least postpone my fate by a few years by being careful, eating healthy, exercise, and using security services to be on the safe side.

Okay. I’m sorry but I think that I am having a little bit of difficulty in trying to fully understand what you are trying to communicate to me. Are you suggesting that we should do away with all forms of surveillance and security? Should stores no longer use security cameras? What would happen to those “Caught on Tape” videos? I don’t think so.

Forum List

Back