New African American Defense Secretary begins dismantling our HERITAGE. You TRAITORS who didn't vote for President Trump are happy NOW

I got a Better idea; Fort Donald Trump, Fort Donald Trump Jr, Fort Ivanka Trump, Fort Fort Jared Kushner, Fort Barron Trump......I got dozens of 'em!!!!

Greg

I weep.

Funny. All those Confederates were Americans before the Civil War, and afterwards they were all pardoned in order to bring about actual unity and rebuilding. But as we know, Dems are all about dividing and destroying.

Well that was Lincoln's plan. Then he was assassinated......
By a Democrat.

An Unrepentant Southern Rebel. He was a traitor to the South. It's too bad he didn't get to swing in the breeze.
It is not too late for Obama.

Was that a quote from your book "My Fascist Dreams?
Nothing fascist about hanging traitors. We can shoot them too.

Good. Traitors and losers should not be remembered.
So when the left was promising if Trump was reelected, they would secede from the Union, those leftists in California are TRAITORS, right?

Nobody was suggesting that California secede. You fools keep making shit up about liberals and then you take like the shit you made up is real.

Republicans should be happy! After all, these Forts are now named mostly after Democrats. They can all be named after 19th Century Radical Republicans (and abolitionists) so far as I’m concerned.

The present names are not only those of Civil War Democrats, but also of slave-owners and supporters of slavery, Confederates, traitors and armed racist seditionists. The naming of these Forts was mostly done in the later Jim Crow Era. Changing the old names is just common sense —and good military policy — given our present day integrated and multi-ethnic armed forces.
Pssst...all PARDONED.......

Greg

Democrat Slave Owners who fought to keep their slaves. Yep dont remember history so it repeats itself.

Whaaaaat? Southern Democrats owned slaves? What's will you claim next? That Southern Democrat were responsible for the Civil war, the end of Reconstruction and the Jim Crow/Share Cropping Era too? The Hell You Say!

</sarcasm>

Which political party controls the South now?
Who controlled them under Carter, Clinton and Obama???

Greg

I weep.

togmyo77e1961.jpg

And your heritage is what?
slavery?
Our heritage is stopping slavery. You should pack up and get the fuck out of here.

I weep.

Funny. All those Confederates were Americans before the Civil War, and afterwards they were all pardoned in order to bring about actual unity and rebuilding. But as we know, Dems are all about dividing and destroying.

By a Democrat.

An Unrepentant Southern Rebel. He was a traitor to the South. It's too bad he didn't get to swing in the breeze.

That's true. Even he would have gotten a fair trial like his co-conspirators, and then swing.

Execution of the Lincoln conspirators, 1865 7 (1).jpg

I don't think the Lynch Mob would have given Pence a fair trial. Just swing um.

I weep.

By a Democrat.

That's true. Even he would have gotten a fair trial like his co-conspirators, and then swing.

View attachment 456365

That is hyperbole. It never could have gotten that far and you know it. More show and more proof how stupid the people are who side the Democrats.

Democrat Slave Owners who fought to keep their slaves. Yep dont remember history so it repeats itself.

Whaaaaat? Southern Democrats owned slaves? What's will you claim next? That Southern Democrat were responsible for the Civil war, the end of Reconstruction and the Jim Crow/Share Cropping Era too? The Hell You Say!

</sarcasm>

Which political party controls the South now?
Who controlled them under Carter, Clinton and Obama???

Greg

Democrat, mostly democrat, then mostly Republican.

I weep.

By a Democrat.

View attachment 456365

That is hyperbole. It never could have gotten that far and you know it. More show and more proof how stupid the people are who side the Democrats.

What if it were Obama? Didn't you just condemn him to hanging for being a traitor? Or was that just hyperbole too?

I weep.

togmyo77e1961.jpg

slavery?
Our heritage is stopping slavery. You should pack up and get the fuck out of here.
supporting anything confederate is supporting slavery.

I weep.

togmyo77e1961.jpg

slavery?
supporting anything confederate is supporting slavery.
Supporting Democrats is supporting treason.

The headline is so misleading. Putting names of confederates on public property does not reflect "our heritage." Their lives and roles in history do not reflect any universally honored American value or provide any example that people can look up to.

The headline is so misleading. Putting names of confederates on public property does not reflect "our heritage." Their lives and roles in history do not reflect any universally honored American value or provide any example that people can look up to.
Sorry, they fought for their way of life. A completely American value. You cannot hold yesterdays people to today's standards. It is stupid to try.

Sorry, they fought for their way of life. A completely American value. You cannot hold yesterdays people to today's standards. It is stupid to try.
good call....good point

I weep.

By a Democrat.

View attachment 456365

What if it were Obama? Didn't you just condemn him to hanging for being a traitor? Or was that just hyperbole too?
I do not have that power. Would I like to see him bought up on charges and hung is different, and the answer is yes.

The parties switched in the 1960's after the Civil Rights Act. The Democratic southern Slaveowners of the Confederacy in the 1860's are now the Republican southerners of the 21st century.

Bill Moyers has mentioned this quote. He was an aide to LBJ before embarking on a long career in public broadcasting. This is from his book Moyers in America:

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come," he said.
-President Lyndon B. Johnson
name the congress members that switched parties ......
It was a generational thing. The fathers and grandfathers were Democrats, the sons and grandsons became Republican.

The reason most African Americans in the South are Democrats today is because when most got the vote the Republicans basically didn’t exist in the South. There was a memory of FDR’s southern Democratic populism and jobs programs, and under Truman the military was integrated. So they joined the Democratic Party, where the power and opportunities were, and where LBJ promised to make a little room for them. The more blacks that joined the Democrats (or fought in anti-racist caucuses like the “Freedom Democratic Party”) the more white segregationists and Confederate “Lost Cause” romantics gave up their loyalty to the Democrats and were won over to the Republican Party with its “Southern Strategy.” Most old “Dixiecrats” were never obliged to switch parties at all.
so you cant name the supposed horde of racist dems that switched to the republican party ..... ok got it .

Forum List

Back